Anybody got kop singing music files?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yeroulfella » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:25 pm

looks like u can only dish it out but u cant take it when its thrown back in ur face
yeroulfella

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:26 pm

Tobin*LFC* wrote:JOKER = U

Wow, call me a joker, you pussy sitting at a PC.  Kiss my f**king ar$e, you know nothing no mark.

Don't bother me again.  Stick to posting your own sh!t.  It's people like you who are pi$$ing me off about this place.  I'm lucky if I post here once or twice a day now.  Leon said something about staying a million miles away from anything a newbie posts. 

He wasn't f**king wrong when the likes of people like you log on here to 'offer their essential views'.  All the knob heads seem to be taking over.
jonnymac1979

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:27 pm

yer nice 1 ssshhh now
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:27 pm

I'm sorry for being such a c#nt but I'm like this when we win. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:28 pm

Download edonkey 2000 all the liverpool games songs, goals etc........................... brilliant ive got loads.

And i listen to my cd all the time and luv it :love: know every word.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Tobin*LFC* wrote:JOKER = U

Wow, call me a joker, you pussy sitting at a PC.  Kiss my f**king ar$e, you know nothing no mark.

Don't bother me again.  Stick to posting your own sh!t.  It's people like you who are pi$$ing me off about this place.  I'm lucky if I post here once or twice a day now.  Leon said something about staying a million miles away from anything a newbie posts. 

He wasn't f**king wrong when the likes of people like you log on here to 'offer their essential views'.  All the knob heads seem to be taking over.

JMac go get tipsy and relax, we won. Don't bother with this tumbleweed, not worth it.  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:29 pm

Tobin*LFC* wrote:yeroulfella M8 go an fu*k ya self :p  dik

What a welcoming.

Ahhh.... was nobody nice to you when you joined?  Poor little child.....
jonnymac1979

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:31 pm

shut up an grow up...all i cum on here 4 is to speak bou the team that i love..all that started this off was u actually all i said was delete thid stupid topic cuz every1 else is quick enuff to critisize ppl when they waste room..and wen i do it u all jump dwn my neck... anyways i hate ppl that talk bou ****** on here aswell..so lets start talkin bou wa we r on here to talk abou yer???
Tobin*LFC*

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:32 pm

I would respond if I could understand what the hell you're trying to say.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:33 pm

Hey Jonny download edonkey2000.com got loads of liverpool stuff on it, takes a while to dl things like but its worth it  :cool:
Who the f@ck are manunited by oasis when they where in liverpool got that vid :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:34 pm

lol i'll break it down and speak normal ye?? im sorry for having a go at u an i just want to talk about the team that i love...so shall we start talking about what we are here to talk about?? the game tonite maybe??
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:35 pm

Heres a link click on the last one for a bunch of drunk people :D we all live in a red an white kop :cool:

http://www.kopnet.co.uk/pages/matchday/songs.shtml

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:35 pm

yeroulfella wrote:has anybody got any files of the kop sining? ???? or know where i can find some please

This is a real longshot but try emailing four four two magazine over the years theyve given away bizarre but great tapes of football

I had the Norwegian commentator and Cardiff fans singing in the FA Cup Final, Ive also had some great Shankly interviews

There have been snippets of the Kop singing so they may be able to help or if not oint you in the right direction

Good luck  :)
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:36 pm

Tobin*LFC* wrote:shut up an grow up...all i cum on here 4 is to speak bou the team that i love..all that started this off was u actually all i said was delete thid stupid topic cuz every1 else is quick enuff to critisize ppl when they waste room..and wen i do it u all jump dwn my neck... anyways i hate ppl that talk bou ****** on here aswell..so lets start talkin bou wa we r on here to talk abou yer???

Not even reading that incomprehensible waffle. 

Text speak and asterixes everywhere? 

I don't waste my time reading that stuff..... and weirdly enough, loads of members on here do it!!! What's that all about? ??? ???
jonnymac1979

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:37 pm

ive corected my self if you scroll up the page a bit...
Tobin*LFC*

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion