Anti crouch website - ******!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 25, 2006 2:46 pm

Just found this, its a web site that is slagging off Crouch before he's even kicked a ball in the world cup.  Obviously bitters, i think we should pay them a visist and leave a few choice words on their comments page.

pay them a visit
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Thu May 25, 2006 2:50 pm

Tosspots. Why cant they just leave the lad alone?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu May 25, 2006 3:04 pm

Hope the lad scores a hatrick tonight. Why slag him off? I know he isn't the most gifted forward in the world but he nevere ever gives up and can change a game. Look at the Argie game!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu May 25, 2006 3:08 pm

spineless f.uckwits  :angry:  lets start our own gary neville one..

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby inglis5 » Thu May 25, 2006 3:18 pm

Pointless, counter-productive and nasty. Some people :no
inglis5

Postby Archetype » Thu May 25, 2006 3:23 pm

Well I just hope Peter scores tonight & to have a great World Cup (obviously) to silence the pr1cks.
Archetype

Postby Sabre » Thu May 25, 2006 3:29 pm

I couldn't be ar.sed to click on that site full of fúckwittery :angry:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu May 25, 2006 3:33 pm

Sabre wrote:I couldn't be ar.sed to click on that site full of fúckwittery :angry:

thats very spanish sabre  :D

fuckwittery ??  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby deejay-cgt » Thu May 25, 2006 3:39 pm

fu*king pointless that is. end the day we all supporting england (if u support england) and crouch part of it if dont like him then tough fu*kin luck he there.
CgT

deejay-cgt

Postby red37 » Thu May 25, 2006 3:49 pm

ill say this... its grossly unfair on crouch or indeed any player to be getting berated before a ball is kicked in anger. and i hope the fair weather fans choke on their words after germany.. its massively depressing to read/hear this kind of negativity around, regardless of the fact he plays for liverpool, thats beside the point. and whether your 6 foot seven or seventeen....no representive of any country should be subject to a witch hunt no matter who they are...

the only consolation to crouch is the fact that outwardly he wont show any resentment or acknowledgement to what can only be described as absolute disgraces of human kind. and that he hopefully can let the football do the talking.. which at the end of the day is all that really matters. not the acidic slime encrusted tongues of fools who arent even football fans at all. shame really, because variation in attack will be vital if they want to see their beloved 'inger-land' triumph. which surely was the point in creating the web site in the first place
???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby joko » Thu May 25, 2006 4:01 pm

if i were not a liverpool supporter, having seen his performance so far, i would probably support their sounds (hey, c'mon...), but the thing is, the timing is now going too wrong with only a few days remaining before the world cup is undertaken. you should, as england supporter, back every single element inside the team.
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu May 25, 2006 4:04 pm

timing? supporting their sounds? ...strange sentiments there mr joko. i wonder...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby joko » Thu May 25, 2006 4:08 pm

red37 wrote:timing? supporting their sounds? ...strange sentiments there mr joko. i wonder...

trying to get real, crouchie is not a bad player at all, but he's been progressing, yet still having not been there yet
but i believe he's going to be a player that we are all proud of some day near future.
he's not being in the business who we were expecting him to be at the moment. and, on paper, to be one of the team who fight for his country, he must be the one of the bests amongst the other country's striker, and he's not there yet.
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 25, 2006 4:11 pm

TBH I would just ignore it dont sign the petition and add to the numbers, sad mancs or bitters b@stards, the fact is he is going to play for England whether they like it or not so tough shit really.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu May 25, 2006 4:11 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Just found this, its a web site that is slagging off Crouch before he's even kicked a ball in the world cup.  Obviously bitters, i think we should pay them a visist and leave a few choice words on their comments page.

pay them a visit

:sleep  :sleep  :sleep

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion