Another spaniard linked - At this rate we will soon be el'pool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:48 pm

Is this the General Chat area of the forum people ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:54 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Is this the General Chat area of the forum people ?

take it easy leon the conversation is just digressing.
no-one sits there makin a conscious decision to switch to "general chat"  when this happens.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:56 pm

stmichael wrote:nunez-injury prone
finnan-sh#te
smicer-both of the above
garcia- not a natural wide player.

that answer it? :p

I don't agree St Mick

how can u say Smicer is Sh*te  ???

He is a very gifted player just who struggles to apply himself at times. He's inconsistent but thats something which had been steadily improving over the last 12 months. There were times when hes has been our best player although also times when he stunk out Anfield.  :) 

He has still some value to us i recon :)

Get well soon Vladi :)
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:51 am

:D Sorry leon
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:56 am

Rafael Benitez summer shopping spree has caused the Reds to be linked with every half decent Spanish player to become available since.

After David Cortes and Pablo Ibanez, the reds are now linked with a January swoop for Deportivo winger Victor. Benitez is said to be a big admirer of the player and he alledgedly tried to sign him for Valencia at some stage.

Victor is a right sided midfielder with a impressive track record for Spain and La Coruna. As the right side of the Reds midfield is still a weak spot, there may be some truth to the rumours.

New signing Antonio Nunez is still out injured, as is Vlad Smicer, and Steve Finnan was on his way out the door before Smicer and Nunez both fell out of contention. Academy youngster Darren Potter is knocking firmly on the first team door as well and he can play that position, so can Richie Partridge.

None the less the Liverpool squad is spread fairly thin as it is and for the right price Rafa may swoop. If he does he will face stiff opposition with Bayern Munich, Valencia and Atletico Madrid all stating their interest.

Its all bullsh.it anyway I think he should add some english players to our team now, the spaniards are good but they dont have that fight like carra and Gerrard in them, when up against the likes of manure or chelsea, some good scouse or english blood is well needed in january. Even tho I wouldnt say no to irish blood either in one Damien Duff.
And its time to give our youth a chance aswell lets face it they wouldnt cost anything to buy and we dont have trillions to buy players.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:02 am

Has Nunez always been injury prone or is it just since we signed him? :Oo:
Adebisi

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:58 am

stmichael wrote:nunez-injury prone
finnan-sh#te
smicer-both of the above
garcia- not a natural wide player.

that answer it? :p

How can you say Nunez is injury prone, this injury might be the only one in a long career at Anfield as you know nothing about the players history, back at ya  :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:00 am

Paul C wrote:How can you say Nunez is injury prone

i was just kidding paul. it just gave me ammunition to have a pop at smicer by saying he was "both of the above". :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Redtribe » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:07 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its all bullsh.it anyway I think he should add some english players to our team now, the spaniards are good but they dont have that fight like carra and Gerrard in them, when up against the likes of manure or chelsea, some good scouse or english blood is well needed in january. Even tho I wouldnt say no to irish blood either in one Damien Duff.
And its time to give our youth a chance aswell lets face it they wouldnt cost anything to buy and we dont have trillions to buy players.

Josemi has no fight?
Campo has no fight?
Hierro Has no fight?
Selgado
Baraja ect ect

Admitidly Garcia and Alonso dont seem to be Bulldogs but would i take them or any of the wimbledon hard men (let me think)
The players brought in should be right for the team regardless of whether they are German Spanish Swiss Italian Scottish Irish Japanese whatever.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:06 pm

Redtribe wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its all bullsh.it anyway I think he should add some english players to our team now, the spaniards are good but they dont have that fight like carra and Gerrard in them, when up against the likes of manure or chelsea, some good scouse or english blood is well needed in january. Even tho I wouldnt say no to irish blood either in one Damien Duff.

Josemi has no fight?
Campo has no fight?
Hierro Has no fight?
Selgado
Baraja ect ect

Admitidly Garcia and Alonso dont seem to be Bulldogs but would i take them or any of the wimbledon hard men (let me think)
The players brought in should be right for the team regardless of whether they are German Spanish Swiss Italian Scottish Irish Japanese whatever.

OOOHHH
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion