Another liverpool player burgled

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:24 pm

RedBlood wrote:this is why im proud to be a red but even prouder not to be a dirty robbing scouser :laugh:

Ive just seen your comment lad an you are one cheekey little :censored:. How :censored: dare you . What do you think there are no Scousers on here an by putting a little smiley people would find you funny. Well im a scouser an :censored: proud of it mate an ill tell you what if i knew who you was an where you lived id give you a :censored: smack an all.

How dare you come on a Liverpool site an slate us scousers as robbers your one cheeky bl.eeder an ill tell you now just for reference if i see you post again im gonna cain you lad .

Im fuming here just reading that an you even had the cheek to put a smile up yeh some :censored: joke you are.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:43 pm

:laugh:  you see. Nanny is p!issed. first its x-factor. now this.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:
bavlondon wrote:How the :censored: do these lot get in. These footballers should have state of the art security they get paid enough so should get it. Im telling you it's an inside job!

what do you mean by inside job exactly, do you think stevie is teeling his mates the codes for other players houses  :p  or something else

No I mean like maybe some staff member at the club who would know the players whereabouts at every time.

Anyway perhaps the key to playing well for Liverpool is getting burgled? Keane is scoring now isnt he?  :D

Its hardly a well kept secret teh fixture schedule like.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RedBlood wrote:this is why im proud to be a red but even prouder not to be a dirty robbing scouser :laugh:

Ive just seen your comment lad an you are one cheekey little :censored:. How :censored: dare you . What do you think there are no Scousers on here an by putting a little smiley people would find you funny. Well im a scouser an :censored: proud of it mate an ill tell you what if i knew who you was an where you lived id give you a :censored: smack an all.

How dare you come on a Liverpool site an slate us scousers as robbers your one cheeky bl.eeder an ill tell you now just for reference if i see you post again im gonna cain you lad .

Im fuming here just reading that an you even had the cheek to put a smile up yeh some :censored: joke you are.

nanny doesnt like to hide her feelings :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:15 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh:
Phsyco Nans gonna get you!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Its got to be a insider job or the Merseyside police force are the most incompetent force in the country.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Number 9 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh:
Phsyco Nans gonna get you!

It just pi.sses me off Barry these idiots who go on about scousers being dirty robbers its so cheeky. its bad enough at the games or from ignorent people who know :censored: all about us but to have a suppossed Liverpool supporter come out and say even if he did put a smiley is not on . Im proud to be a scouser an im no :censored: robber
He didnt even say just a robber but a dirty robbing scouser im absolutly livid i shouldnt of come back in this thread cause ill end up saying something bang out of order so id better move on an ignore the ignorent ba.stard
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Its becoming a joke now.  Its like its inevitable that a player will be burgled, just a matter of time.  I do believe its an inside job.  I fail to see how it cant be.
puroresu

Postby lakes10 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Its got to be a insider job or the Merseyside police force are the most incompetent force in the country.

Merseyside police were looking at some staff at the club at the start of the year, but they come up with nothing.

they then looked at the other staff that run PR events and booking as some have happened not during games but also at events or when a players has been called into the club on a day he was not going to be there.

all the above is old news and has been spoken about a lot on here and on news paper forums........yet it still happens.

i am sure this will not be the last.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby masterraj » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:04 pm

I cant understand it, im an alarm/cctv engineer and you could easily make a house nearly full proof for about 3 grand(alarm  a few cameras and security lights) with police monitoring and gsm redcare for about 200 quid a year!!!! NOT DIFFICULT for someone earning more than 10k a week
masterraj

Postby maguskwt » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:21 am

masterraj wrote:I cant understand it, im an alarm/cctv engineer and you could easily make a house nearly full proof for about 3 grand(alarm  a few cameras and security lights) with police monitoring and gsm redcare for about 200 quid a year!!!! NOT DIFFICULT for someone earning more than 10k a week

it's Ocean's 11... or 12... or 13...  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby performer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Robbed by Tottenham one week then by a burglar the next....What next!
performer

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm

it wont be long before the players get a knock on the door from four 12 year olds...

"ey ey steeevie, gizza fiver an we'll watch ya 'ouse lah"

i always get caught by the local car watchers when I visit Anfield. enterprising little darlings :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 pm

After the robbery the bitters performed against West Ham I reckon the police should pay a visit to them! Ought to be an investigation into potential match fixing too, the SECOND time the bitters have scored three in a game and they're :censored:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby performer » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Some tips for liverpool players being broken into:
http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Funnies
performer

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion