Another liverpool player burgled

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 pm

bloody rotation :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby roberto green » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Iv'e got a proposal for L.f.c i'm going there now. Im going to get myself about 22 men 2 to cover each players house.The players who don't make the team don't get their houses garded so tough luck if there house gets raided as they should be doing there best to get in the team.

Demands being

*I'm going to ask for 500 pound each man each week(cash in hand)
*If we catch a burgular an extra 2 grand bonus.
*We can have sleep overs too and talk about the game with the players.
*Taking good care of the missus if she is on her own,a massage or something(extra's come at a cost)

I'll be rich in no time how can they say no!!!
roberto green

Postby ste123lfc » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:00 pm

red_guy wrote:As far as i know, i only heard liverpool players burgled but not the bitters.

The bitters aren't out the house long enough to get robbed. :D
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:48 pm

zarababe wrote:All the players should have CCTV fitted so at least the scum can be caught on film.

This could be a putting off factor in the future for big name players - I bet bitters are behind this.

Sympathy gets smaller the more money they get and how none of them seem to catch on that someone is targeting players' houses.

Has to be bitters, Liverpool fans wouldn't rob their own player's houses, although I doubt the bitters' players have anything worth stealing. You know bitters' fans wouldn't rob their own, and they're at a loose end on Champions League nights!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:49 pm

And weren't their FOUR burglars when they robbed Gerrard's missus and kids? Would take four bitters to threaten a woman and kids
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 pm

roberto green wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:He-Man will hunt them down.

lol :D  :D

I say get Scoobie Doo in... Its bound to have been Jed the janitor!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 pm

this is why im proud to be a red but even prouder not to be a dirty robbing scouser :laugh:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:36 am

and how can the police not be able to catch any of them? Acting Detective Chief Inspector Peter Parry related to Rick Parry? :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:01 am

RedBlood wrote:this is why im proud to be a red but even prouder not to be a dirty robbing scouser :laugh:

I'm no mod and I'm no Scouser. But this kunt definately deserves a card or a ban imo.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 am

Bam wrote:
RedBlood wrote:this is why im proud to be a red but even prouder not to be a dirty robbing scouser :laugh:

I'm no mod and I'm no Scouser. But this kunt definately deserves a card or a ban imo.

Agreed hes probably from london or manchester!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:16 am

Number 9 wrote:
Bam wrote:

Doesnt matter where he is from, he's still a p.rick. His posts have always been this sh.ite.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:33 am

Bam wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Bam wrote:

Doesnt matter where he is from, he's still a p.rick. His posts have always been this sh.ite.

wtf does he mean by that? is he trying to say all scousers are thieves? explain urself redblood.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:45 am

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:
bavlondon wrote:How the :censored: do these lot get in. These footballers should have state of the art security they get paid enough so should get it. Im telling you it's an inside job!

what do you mean by inside job exactly, do you think stevie is teeling his mates the codes for other players houses  :p  or something else

No I mean like maybe some staff member at the club who would know the players whereabouts at every time.

Anyway perhaps the key to playing well for Liverpool is getting burgled? Keane is scoring now isnt he?  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:47 am

:no  :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 pm

:no I don't know if your a scouser or not and you think that that's funny , but you deserve all the sh!t your gonna get.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion