Anfield first time

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Buckydiamond » Sat May 31, 2008 9:27 am

I never been to England, but I will find the way to go to Liverpool FC someday. ;-D  I need to dinner with all liverpool's soccer too. :D :D
Buckydiamond

Postby Ciggy » Sat May 31, 2008 10:24 am

Buckydiamond wrote:I never been to England, but I will find the way to go to Liverpool FC someday. ;-D  I need to dinner with all liverpool's soccer too. :D :D

???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:37 am

Ciggy wrote:
Buckydiamond wrote:I never been to England, but I will find the way to go to Liverpool FC someday. ;-D  I need to dinner with all liverpool's soccer too. :D :D

???

I'll make ya a Sunday roast!
Like Yorkshire pud? Roasties?,sprouts?,carrots?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 am

I have only been a handful of times, the last getting on for 20 years ago when we stuffed Cloughs forest 5 - 0. I remember Also ruffling one of their defenders hair after he scored an own goal.... Clough went daft.

Looking forward to this season. Have resolved to get up a couple of times (live in Cambridgeshire so quite a hike).
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCLiam » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm

The first time i went, i must of been about 13, was hooked from day 1 and have lost count of how many times ive been, it helps that i actually live in Liverpool. I dont think id cope with moving away from here
LFCLiam

Postby LacosteLad » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Going up next week for tour etc. But wont get to watch them as they're away at Villareal and Rangers, but i am going to watch the Lancashire Senior cup final, anyone else going?
LacosteLad

Postby mauexa » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

i am from turkey.i have never been to anfield but i like that "you'll never walk alone".liverpool fans are fantastic
mauexa

Postby panoulis13 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Hello!I am from Greece and i will be at Liverpool at 4 and 5 November.I am a fan of Liverpool and i would like to participate to the unique Anfield's atmosphere.Does anybody know how can i find a ticket?I communicated with Greek Liverpool fan club but they were not able to help me.Thank you in advance...
panoulis13

Postby nimeel » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

hi~everyone here..im from malaysia and im goin to visit liverpool end of this month.
wil get a tour to anfield n might be going to da match btwn liv-portsmouth as well. =)
I heard from my friend who studied in liverpool b4,the players are going to take a bus to stadium b4 da match rite?
so im juz wondering, usually which gate they use to enter to da stadium? I wish to stand there to wait and can get closer look at the players..and of cuz can take more clearly pix of the players. haha.
Thanx for information~!! :)
nimeel

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm

crazyhorse wrote:I have only been a handful of times, the last getting on for 20 years ago when we stuffed Cloughs forest 5 - 0. I remember Also ruffling one of their defenders hair after he scored an own goal.... Clough went daft.

Looking forward to this season. Have resolved to get up a couple of times (live in Cambridgeshire so quite a hike).

Are you Aldo ?  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby t-h-o-m » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 pm

My first time anfield was boxing day against bolton last friday, i'm a fan for now 10 years but I always had problems to get a ticket and i live in germany so it is not that easy, because of the money etc...

i hope I'll be able to get a ticket for a game in the summer because i really enjoyed the atmosphere and the cheerfulness of the people in liverpool....
t-h-o-m

Postby Bloodknuckles » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 pm

My first game at Anfield was April 1993 against Coventry City. It was a brilliant, sunny day for football and we ran out comfortable winners 4-0 (Mark Walters Hat Trick) ( David Burrows).
  I remember it was around the time Souey had heart surgery and my dad telling me about it when when we were stood on The Kop. I remember being kitted up in the old red and green Addidas coats, which was far too big for me. I was only 8 at the time and it a moment in my life I will never forget.
Bloodknuckles

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 pm

crazyhorse wrote:I have only been a handful of times, the last getting on for 20 years ago when we stuffed Cloughs forest 5 - 0. I remember Also ruffling one of their defenders hair after he scored an own goal.... Clough went daft.

I was there that day an all one of the best displays of football ive ever seen from a Liverpool side . Left you drewling
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fergiesnortswhisky » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

first time on kop for me was against the mancs sometime in mid eighties.3-3.little ginger :censored: strachan scored at kop end.was on the ledge right up in corner with me old man and don searle a crazy mate of his.r i p don.
fergiesnortswhisky

Postby das20093 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Liverpool 2-1 newcastle 1999
das20093

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion