Andy gray - Commentating on our games

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:43 pm

i just feel like going on a chelsea forum,but to be honest it would make me no better than those Benfica nobheads that came on here last night............so i will leave it
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:43 pm

Mourinhos tactics were very poor in that game though, he was really shown up. Chelsea played a very defensive game at home. As we all keep saying he is not a patch on Benitez tactically.
Gaunt

Postby bigmick » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:43 pm

Jesus that Messi bloke is a fabulous footballer. Chelsea did battle away and all that but I don't give them a dogs chance in the second leg. Tell you the truth, if we prevail against Benfica (and it won't be easy) forgive me for being a touch timid but I wouldn't mind avoiding Barcelona. I wonder if Mourhinho still thinks it doesn't matter if you finish first or second in the group. :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:49 pm

bigmick wrote:Jesus that Messi bloke is a fabulous footballer. Chelsea did battle away and all that but I don't give them a dogs chance in the second leg. Tell you the truth, if we prevail against Benfica (and it won't be easy) forgive me for being a touch timid but I wouldn't mind avoiding Barcelona. I wonder if Mourhinho still thinks it doesn't matter if you finish first or second in the group. :D

Whether or not we get past benfica (and we WILL  :D ) i have a feeling that the only team that can stop us winning ol' bigears is Barcelona.

If we can't retain the trophy then i'd be happy to see Barca win it as they are an awesome footballing side and have got real quality and flair all over the park.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Excuse me, where's the proper thread to laugh at Chelshít? I'm looking for it. I wish Del Horno was not sent off in order they do not talk about that. The dirty bástards what a scum.

Barcelona will clinch 3 goals at Nou Camp, they haven't showed their best whatsoever.

MWAUAUAUUAYHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:50 pm

Where was Andy Grey the last 15 minutes?
He didnt speak first creaming all over the rent boy cheats, then total silence, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:52 pm

Deco was :censored:, Ronaldinho was average and they still outplayed chelsea!!!  :buttrock
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Alonso14 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:56 pm

Sabre's right, its only giving the rent boys an excuss for getting battered.

Cant Believe they set there stool up for a draw or a dirty Set Piece which they alost got away with.

Superb game to watch none the less. But it will be no consolation if liverpool dont get through.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:59 pm

What the feck did Mourinho tell to Rijkaard in the middle of the game? Rijkards's face was like "what the feck are you talking about?" :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:06 pm

How good was that Messi friggen hell 18  101 million pound claus in his contract, some player he will be.
Que the rent boys putting a bid in for him in the summer for 50 million.
Barca where superb tonight and whats better is Chelsea getting shown up and humiliated for the cheats they really are.
If it wernt for John Terry it would have been 5 or 6 nil.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kidder » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:11 pm

mourinho's half time team talk  :p                                                                   http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/jose-team-talk-p1.php

Y.N.W.A. DAD
kidder

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:11 pm

Sabre wrote:What the feck did Mourinho tell to Rijkaard in the middle of the game? Rijkards's face was like "what the feck are you talking about?" :laugh:

He probably said "I'm going to report you to UEFA for having tea with the referee"  :p  referring to Rijkaards joke in the press conference the other day.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:16 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
bigmick wrote:Jesus that Messi bloke is a fabulous footballer. Chelsea did battle away and all that but I don't give them a dogs chance in the second leg. Tell you the truth, if we prevail against Benfica (and it won't be easy) forgive me for being a touch timid but I wouldn't mind avoiding Barcelona. I wonder if Mourhinho still thinks it doesn't matter if you finish first or second in the group. :D

Whether or not we get past benfica (and we WILL  :D ) i have a feeling that the only team that can stop us winning ol' bigears is Barcelona.

If we can't retain the trophy then i'd be happy to see Barca win it as they are an awesome footballing side and have got real quality and flair all over the park.

I still think AC Milan might have a thing to say about that yet.... :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:20 pm

Sabre wrote:What the feck did Mourinho tell to Rijkaard in the middle of the game? Rijkards's face was like "what the feck are you talking about?" :laugh:

it went something like  this

Maureen.........you shouldn't be winning this ,how dare you, I am the special one.......

Rijkard.......sit down you jumped up piece of shít........
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:22 pm

Some top footage of Messi from last year...very, very big download but there's some amazing stuff in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLu-RfUSQA&search=messi
ivor_the_injun

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion