Andy gray - Commentating on our games

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby matrix » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:41 pm

Gaunt wrote:Yer im watching the game too. Del Horno totally plowed into Messi even though Messi pulled out. Fooking Andy Gray.

:D     chelski will still find a way to get a result...THEY ARE SO FUC.KING LUCKY   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:45 pm

Never a sending off and a ridiculous decision. you've got to feel sorry for them haven't you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What is that John Lennon song, "instant karma's gonna get you".    :D :D
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:52 pm

bigmick wrote:Never a penalty and a ridiculous decision. you've got to feel sorry for them haven't you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What is that John Lennon song, "instant karma's gonna get you".    :D :D

you watch ...it will be another ref......"retiring"........because of death threats from the russian mafia........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:25 pm

get in Chelsea 1 Barcelona 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:26 pm

drummerphil wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote::bump ed

Andy gray is fookin' useless - I'm watching the chel$ki Vs Barca game and del horno has just been sent off for what can only be described as GBH on Lionel Messi and what does Andy 'I love to glory hunt and kiss the ar$e of the top teams' Gray say "LOOK AT MESSI ROLLING AROUND INFLUENCING THE REFEREE - DEL HORNO ONLY MISSED TIMED THE TACKLE AND IT WAS HARSH FOR A YELLOW NEVER MIND RED." How this guy can be taken serious by anybody never mind the sky management is a bleedin' mystery. I know in european games the british commentators are gonna side with the british teams but in premiership games he always seems to side with one team; i was always under the impression pundits and commentators are there to be impartial. Obviously GRAY thinks he's "the special one" when it comes to commentators - KNOB is all i've got to say.

He did say after though.......what goes around comes around,meaning how Robben went down when Reina tapped him on the cheek.

I see your point there phil and it is true that what gave them an advantage has come back to bite them squarely on  the ar$e.

NEWSFLASH
ANDY GRAY HAS JUST SAID THAT BARCA MAY HAVE HAD A CASE FOR A PENALTY  :wwww  :wwww

IN OTHER NEWS
THE OSCAR NOMINATIONS COMMITEE ANNOUNCE A SPECIAL ONE OFF AWARD FOR CHEL$KI'S ARJEN ROBBEN FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES IN DIVING  :p

CHE$KI 1
BARCELONA       2       

:rasp  andy Gray  :rasp
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:28 pm

:D  :D  :D

Delighted Chelsea are being beaten. Hopefully Barca can get another one or two  :laugh:
Gaunt

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:29 pm

Well made up............Barcelona are toying with them,Messi is awesome
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:31 pm

He is a class act
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:35 pm

drummerphil wrote:Well made up............Barcelona are toying with them,Messi is awesome

Messi's my tip for star of the world cup this year. His allround play is outstanding and although he isn't the strongest his slight frame makes him harder to keep hold of and he can run rings around the best of defenders.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:36 pm

what makes it better is the fact Chelsea have only won away once  in Europe in the last 3 years....
and its Barcelona at the Nou Camp.............fecking well made up
Last edited by drummerphil on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:37 pm

Wait till the get them on a proper pitch, so much for not caring if they topped the group, they now have to score at least 2 over there!  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:39 pm

drummerphil wrote:Well made up............Barcelona are toying with them,Messi is awesome

totally agree ,he has got the maradona seal of approval,and only 18,it's frightening how good he is going to be
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:39 pm

you can almost here gray crying into his micrphone :laugh: :laugh:

footballing mercenaries 1
barcelona 2
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:39 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:

Messi's my tip for star of the world cup this year. His allround play is outstanding and although he isn't the strongest his slight frame makes him harder to keep hold of and he can run rings around the best of defenders.

Argentina are going to be great........Riquelme is my tip for greatness.......

Chelsea lose get the :censored: in..........special one my fecking árse.......
Last edited by drummerphil on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:40 pm

yes barca beat chelski,what is the special one going to do now to turn that tie around
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion