Alt scores again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:31 pm

I think ALT have the necessary talent to succeed with us, but maybe he needs to learn humility (as he has not yet proven himself yet) and the virtue of team before self. His goal yesterday was a superbly taken header and maybe the failed loan spell will do him some good.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:08 pm

the great one wrote:Im glad his doin well but come on its only the reserve nothink to get excitied about he couldn't cut it in France wat chance does he have here ???  this league will eat him alive :)

How about you check your facts next time eh? ALT was injured for half of the time he was at France, he was placed on the bench and was not given enough time to prove himself in France.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:17 pm

A.B. wrote:
the great one wrote:Im glad his doin well but come on its only the reserve nothink to get excitied about he couldn't cut it in France wat chance does he have here ???  this league will eat him alive :)

How about you check your facts next time eh? ALT was injured for half of the time he was at France, he was placed on the bench and was not given enough time to prove himself in France.

Didn't he fall out with the coach  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:25 pm

I think he has an attitude and needs to realise that his career will go down the pan if he keeps being a childish c**t :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:26 pm

the great one wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Didn't he fall out with the coach  ???

Whether he falled out with the coach or not I don't know but he was injured for most of the time he was in France.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion