Alonso out last night - From KRAPtalk

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:16 pm

from Koptalk

Was at a function last night in Alma de Cuba in Liverpool and I had the pleasure of bring in his company.
First thing what a really nice genuine fella. Really very down to earth guy.
Second thing he walked into the room no crutches.
Third thing he told me he expects to be out 3 - 4 weeks Max. This injury nowhere near as bad as the last.
Fourth thing. Fully commited to the Reds, loves Liverpool and spoke about us with a great passion.
Fifth thing. Said he felt that if he still been on the pitch we would of beaten Arsenal ( I agree with this too )
Sixth thing he also said we have only seen 50% of what Torres is capable of.
Finally intends to see out this contract and hopefully beyond.

It was a pleasure to be sat next to him and he was very open in what he had to say, but clearly you could tell that he loves LFC and was very optimistic about things.

Thought people might like to read this, it maybe shows that Alonso is still confident in Liverpool, which is a nice noise to be coming from the inside
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Dundalk » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:20 pm

Sounds good, we have really missed him lately and he showed his class when he was on the pitch on Sunday.

Top player.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:51 pm

I love these sort of comments, but need to understand who it's come from.

ie if its from you , i'd give it more credence, cause i've seen your posts (over the years).

This is from some other poster on another forum i have no idea about, large pinch of salt.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:57 pm

babu wrote:I love these sort of comments, but need to understand who it's come from.

ie if its from you , i'd give it more credence, cause i've seen your posts (over the years).

This is from some other poster on another forum i have no idea about, large pinch of salt.

Yeh sorry, No its from a poster from another site, I was just taking a leap of faith..

Good read though
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby GOAT » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:56 pm

koptalk.....
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:02 pm

met rafa down the chippy before orderin a fat kebab, we shared a spliff and he told me that crouch is sh.it and hes going to sell him off in january for some gold, frankincense and myrrh

Then a few leprechauns ran past and we jumped in the rocket ship with them and went the moon

True story.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:07 pm

Your full of shiteee i was with Alonso when you stated this happened !!

Got some real info off him. Reason team has been doing :censored: is because Paka left club fell out with Rafa big time cause Paka walked in on Rafa giving his wife one. She was howling like a good one with Rafa banging her from behind with a team sheet and tactics sheet resting on her back end, Rafa was apparently screaming i'm in charge of this team i'm Rafa the Gaffer whilst banging away at pakos wife, he was waving team sheets and tactics sheets all over whilst giving it to her big time. Carried on screaming in spanish who's the daddy i'm the daddy i'm in charge they will do as i say, Paka is second best i'm the best i will show him who is best i'm No1 i'm No1,

So there you ave it!! The dirty rotten hound..........
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:42 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Your full of shiteee i was with Alonso when you stated this happened !!

Got some real info off him. Reason team has been doing :censored: is because Paka left club fell out with Rafa big time cause Paka walked in on Rafa giving his wife one. She was howling like a good one with Rafa banging her from behind with a team sheet and tactics sheet resting on her back end, Rafa was apparently screaming i'm in charge of this team i'm Rafa the Gaffer whilst banging away at pakos wife, he was waving team sheets and tactics sheets all over whilst giving it to her big time. Carried on screaming in spanish who's the daddy i'm the daddy i'm in charge they will do as i say, Paka is second best i'm the best i will show him who is best i'm No1 i'm No1,

:no

even though tongue in cheek, that's disgraceful.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:06 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Your full of shiteee i was with Alonso when you stated this happened !!

shorten it down, add a bit of rhythm and you have a blueshite song!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:17 am

KOPTALK EXPOSED

Click link for more.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:14 pm

Jeeez, i just though people might like to read what a poster on another forum had experienced.

I forgot everyone on here was either a comedian or a cynic!

Also I would appreciate it if mods did NOT edit topic titles that I have written.  Thats just plain wrong!
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:07 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Jeeez, i just though people might like to read what a poster on another forum had experienced.

I forgot everyone on here was either a comedian or a cynic!

Also I would appreciate it if mods did NOT edit topic titles that I have written.  Thats just plain wrong!

Having been a member here, I am sure you will appreciate the validity of KRAPtalk and the quality of it as a source.

Just in case:

Not only is the owner of the site a LIAR, he openly supports the Sun newspaper, he claims to be close to people inside the club when he knows no-one, he purchased the domain names for the limited company that Gillet and Hicks set up to buy the club in order to profit from the deal himself and he charges his members a fee for information that is either a lie or already in the public domain. He also has scammed his own trusting members by taking money from paypal account they used for subscription without warning.

For more info on Koptalk see the link from Jmac.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm

you :censored:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:06 pm

Errm

hard to explain to you this, but... I find somewhat strange that

1) Alonso says that with thim they should have won

and

2) He was in a "Soul of Cuba" kind of show.

the same way there are things that are not "Scouse", there are things that are not "Basque"  :D

Anyhow, and as other mates have said that koptalk site should not be clicked nor quoted.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 pm

GOAT wrote:met rafa down the chippy before orderin a fat kebab, we shared a spliff and he told me that crouch is sh.it and hes going to sell him off in january for some gold, frankincense and myrrh

Then a few leprechauns ran past and we jumped in the rocket ship with them and went the moon

True story.

fu.ckin dead here

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion