Alonso out last night - From KRAPtalk

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:from Koptalk

Was at a function last night in Alma de Cuba in Liverpool and I had the pleasure of bring in his company.
First thing what a really nice genuine fella. Really very down to earth guy.
Second thing he walked into the room no crutches.
Third thing he told me he expects to be out 3 - 4 weeks Max. This injury nowhere near as bad as the last.
Fourth thing. Fully commited to the Reds, loves Liverpool and spoke about us with a great passion.
Fifth thing. Said he felt that if he still been on the pitch we would of beaten Arsenal ( I agree with this too )
Sixth thing he also said we have only seen 50% of what Torres is capable of.
Finally intends to see out this contract and hopefully beyond.

It was a pleasure to be sat next to him and he was very open in what he had to say, but clearly you could tell that he loves LFC and was very optimistic about things.

Thought people might like to read this, it maybe shows that Alonso is still confident in Liverpool, which is a nice noise to be coming from the inside

well i liked it, its nice to hear nice things said by nice people
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

dawson99 wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:from Koptalk

Was at a function last night in Alma de Cuba in Liverpool and I had the pleasure of bring in his company.
First thing what a really nice genuine fella. Really very down to earth guy.
Second thing he walked into the room no crutches.
Third thing he told me he expects to be out 3 - 4 weeks Max. This injury nowhere near as bad as the last.
Fourth thing. Fully commited to the Reds, loves Liverpool and spoke about us with a great passion.
Fifth thing. Said he felt that if he still been on the pitch we would of beaten Arsenal ( I agree with this too )
Sixth thing he also said we have only seen 50% of what Torres is capable of.
Finally intends to see out this contract and hopefully beyond.

It was a pleasure to be sat next to him and he was very open in what he had to say, but clearly you could tell that he loves LFC and was very optimistic about things.

Thought people might like to read this, it maybe shows that Alonso is still confident in Liverpool, which is a nice noise to be coming from the inside

well i liked it, its nice to hear nice things said by nice people

Hi Dawson,

Your kind of missing the point mate.

KOPTALK is a crock of :censored: and the guy who runs it is under investigation by the fraud office and police for scamming.

The so called "exclusives" he provides (For a "fee" of course) are nothing more than rumour and supposition.

It's got serious bad rep in Liverpool and with genuine Reds.

Read Johnny Mac's link fir more details.

Walk on :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:02 pm

Does that mean that everyone on KOPtalk are also liars?

You lot are pathetic,, GROW UP!!!

and again, that is no excuse fopr someone to change something I have written.  Next time ask permission
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Does that mean that everyone on KopTalk are also liars?

You lot are pathetic,, GROW UP!!!

Calm down mate. 

The KopTalk members are being fleeced by some conman fucker.  To answer your question, no, THEY aren't the liars, it's the fat prick who runs the site by the looks of things feeding them bullshit.

Alonso may or may not have been in Alma De Cuba.  It's the KopTalk equation that people are highlighting from your post.  Whether you like it or not, the place is not going to receive a favourable critique from this forum if you choose to post articles from there. 

Also, the fat arsehole who runs the place has threatened owners of numerous Liverpool websites on the internet with legal action unless they delete articles (or lies as I like to describe them) which have been cut and pasted from his subscription website. 

As a website, it's reputation on the internet is awful and is growing worse by the day.  If you want my advice, you're best having a read of the website I posted a link to above and you can make your own mind up about KopTalk.

By the way, what's the big deal about changing the topic title?  The mods do it all the time? 

As far as I can see, it was changed from Koptalk to Kraptalk?  I don't really see what the big fuss is about.
jonnymac1979

Postby babu » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:10 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote: I don't really see what the big fuss is about.

I think that may be a big misconception. Ie i've started a thread its mine. I don't believe that's true, for obvious reasons.

To be fair, i've seen topics and posts changed by mods on other forums i read (when i'm super bored and no-one's posting here) for no other reason but comedy.

by comparison this is nothing

ps not intentionally meaning to offend the thread starter.
Last edited by babu on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:26 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Your full of shiteee i was with Alonso when you stated this happened !!

Got some real info off him. Reason team has been doing :censored: is because Paka left club fell out with Rafa big time cause Paka walked in on Rafa giving his wife one. She was howling like a good one with Rafa banging her from behind with a team sheet and tactics sheet resting on her back end, Rafa was apparently screaming i'm in charge of this team i'm Rafa the Gaffer whilst banging away at pakos wife, he was waving team sheets and tactics sheets all over whilst giving it to her big time. Carried on screaming in spanish who's the daddy i'm the daddy i'm in charge they will do as i say, Paka is second best i'm the best i will show him who is best i'm No1 i'm No1,

So there you ave it!! The dirty rotten hound..........

:D  :D  :bowdown
It all makes sense now  :wwww
I'm starting to like Rafa again  :devil:
heimdall

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:41 pm

babu wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I don't really see what the big fuss is about.

I think that may be a big misconception. Ie i've started a thread its mine. I don't believe that's true, for obvious reasons.

To be fair, i've seen topics and posts changed by mods on other forums i read (when i'm super bored and no-one's posting here) for no other reason but comedy.

Not even for comedy.  Just in general really.  Spelling mistakes etc... or so that a thread gets more attention for instance so we'll put something in CAPITALS.

Ola Banitez's complaint is noted, but in this instance, I'm siding with whoever changed the thread title to Kraptalk.  It's no disrespect to the poster, implying for instance that this is a Krap topic to start.  I'm of the opinion anyway that Koptalk should always be spelled as Kraptalk.

And, no... It wasn't me that change the topic title... :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:57 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
babu wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I don't really see what the big fuss is about.

Not even for comedy.  Just in general really.  Spelling mistakes etc... or so that a thread gets more attention for instance so we'll put something in CAPITALS.

Ola Banitez's complaint is noted, but in this instance, I'm siding with whoever changed the thread title to Kraptalk.  It's no disrespect to the poster, implying for instance that this is a Krap topic to start.  I'm of the opinion anyway that Koptalk should always be spelled as Kraptalk.

And, no... It wasn't me that change the topic title... :D

Wasn't me either but I've changed other thread titles...primarily to correct spelling mistakes.  There's some truly appalling spelling around here!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Wasn't me either but I've changed other thread titles...primarily to correct spelling mistakes.  There's some truly appalling spelling around here!  :D

Stop picking on Bamaga man  :D
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:11 pm

so its Choclite, not Chocolate.  ???  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simolonge » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:34 pm

Its my thread and I'll cry if I want to. :(  :sniffle
simolonge

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:51 pm

s@int wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Wasn't me either but I've changed other thread titles...primarily to correct spelling mistakes.  There's some truly appalling spelling around here!  :D

Stop picking on Bamaga man  :D

:oops:  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:25 am

I changed the thread title as I felt it was important for people who dont know the score to get the message that the website is shi.te.

The bit about the posters on there not necessarily being blaggers is false also.

Its a known fact that the owner of the site has around 200 alias log ins that he uses for propoganda, to back up his lies and to make it look busy on there.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion