Alonso on his way

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:12 am

just translated this from barca website :D  :D  :D

Xabi Alonso will play in the Liverpool. For want of which the agreement between the clubs and the player is culminated, tolosarra will let the Real one to dress the red t-shirt the Liverpool, one of most historical of world-wide soccer. The equipment of Anfield Road will pay to Real by tolosarra a maximum of 16 million euros if all the variable concepts that are had including in a contract, described of "very complex" are fulfilled by all the parts. The Liverpool, after the first matenida meeting at night of Monday in San Sebastián, formalized its supply by Xabi Alonso yesterday sending in the morning a fax with the letterhead of the club and the company/signature of its chief of a main directorate, Rick Parry. The Real one studied yesterday with thoroughness the document sent by English, that are a framework of fixed amounts, variable and the terms to make cash the payments, but the impression in the offices of Anoeta was very positive. The realistic leaders consider that the Liverpool has made a valuation of the player who enters the parameters in which the Real one evaluates to Xabi Alonso, reason why only lack to materialize the agreement. Realistic president, Jose Luis Astiazarán, confirmed that "only differences exist that I do not believe that they are going to be complex", and that at this moment Real and Liverpool are in the phase "to interchange shades", reason why the definitive agreement is imminent and it closed itself with that Maxima number of 16 million. In the meantime, the representative of the player, Iñaki Ibáñez, negotiated yesterday with the Liverpool the last details of the contract that will unite to Alonso with the club of Anfield. Ibáñez traveled to London - where the Liverpool played before the Totenham- with the confirmation on the part of the Real one of which the agreement with the English club was a fact and with the objective to close the contract of the player. The representative of Alonso attended the party in White Hart Lane and after the tie he negotiated in a London hotel with the representatives of the Liverpool the commitment that will unite to tolosarra to the English club. The Real one considers that the definitive agreement still will be delayed some hours to be a complex agreement, of the style, according to the club blanquiazul, of which took to Kings from Seville to the Arsenal. The English equipment paid 15 million fixed euros and the variable amounts reached 9.5 million. Madrid remained in 12 The draftee of Xabi Alonso by the Liverpool ends a length culebrón that started with the interest of the Real Madrid, that came from distant spot but it showed itself in the month of June. Real and Madrid the 9 of June got to celebrate a summit in the Bernabéu, in that the madridista club maintained its supply of 12 million euros, number that in its day the Real one already had rejected by insufficient and returned to be misestimated that day. The presidents of the Real one, Jose Luis Astiazarán, and of Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, met in two occasions, but the white club did not raise its supply and finished the negotiation, since Madrid later entered electoral process only two days. Then, Astiazarán explained that important economic differences existed, but nonunsalvable. "differences Exist as far as which we considered that he is worth Xabi Alonso and what Real Madrid thinks that is worth the player. Real Madrid thinks that it is a quantity at which it cannot arrive, we we think that yes ". Two days after those words the white director dissolved, summoned elections and 11 of Florentino July Perez she was reelected. It seemed that its return to the load was imminent, but was not thus. The communication between both clubs was only through "informal contacts" between Perez and Astiazarán, but the only white supply was the one that arrived east Friday and that was limited to reactivate the primitive one of 12 million euros. The Real one returned to say that and the destiny of Xabi Alonso was not clearly Liverpool. The trainer of the English had demanded a fast answer to the Real one and to Xabi, since Liga began only yesterday and it did not want that the subject dilated. One hopes that in the next hours Xabi Alonso he can travel to England to pass the medical examination and to sign his new contract. If all march as it is predicted, tolosarra could make debut the next day before its liking of Anfield in the second day of the Premier, before the Manchester City
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:29 am

Well i see LFC official site has put up latest tabloids transfers rumours including Alonso
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:36 am

Xabi Alonso will be having talks with Real Madrid later today
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:37 pm

i cuold hardly undertsnad any of that cisse_gona_get_ya but it seems that we close to signing him lol yey but lake10 where di u hear that hes in talks wid real madrid
gerrard_steven

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:02 pm

Hes not, Real Madrid are no longer interested in him. I read that on the Liverpool site, they origanaly put in a bid of 12 million but it was rejected, now they are chasing that Argintinian midfielder that Wenger was going after if Viera had of left.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:29 pm

Cisse gonna get ya... don't you know that direct translations never make sense... two line should explain that gumf you've written .. in an hour ??? :laugh:

Is he coming... is my question?  your thread suggests yes.. bang that's the translation if one word :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:56 pm

Like cheeso/ Mustapha Pap says
"Your cupboard is full of nails"

Alonso or Mista are good news all the same.
I myself would prefer the midfielder, cos we need one. :)
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:30 pm

Yeah, but we now need a capable striker just as much with the departure of Owen.

I think we still need a defender too, then again, i think Carragher is fitting in central defence nicely. I said towards the end of last season that i think he would do well beside Hyypia.

Our main problem areas at the moment is central and right midfield. Nunez will cover the right when he arrives and hopefully it will be Alonso in the centre with Gerrard. We still definitely need a striker though.
Last edited by Gareth G on Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:51 pm

zarababe didnt take me an hour to write i put it in the translater an was done in a second :p
In future wont bother translatin f#ckall then ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:43 pm

If you really want confusion, run Spanish into German and then into English...works for me
English money spoken here.... :)
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:49 pm

:D  :p   :D
was only tryin to help and at the momemt our club is more confusin than any translator

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:57 pm

I know, when the English news is thin, I've tried to find an authoritative site in Spain, that I can use Google to translate. If anybody finds a Good Euro site, let us know  :;):
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby laza » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:04 pm

Yeah im just glad the Real Madrid site comes in English
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:07 pm

I hope Alonso rumors are true.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby XSD » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:17 pm

imo our priorities are:
right winger
striker
centre-mid
centre-half

I'm happy to let Carra sit on the centre-half role, we need local lads who will work their socks off for the club and the fans in our team.

This Nunez chap could be a very good player for us, don't let your dissapointment at Owen's departure cloud your judgement.
Alternatively we have been looking at Garcia who by most accounts is a decent player.
Mista, Angel, Beattie, any of these would do. I think we should look for a cheapish striker with experience, premiership experience preferably. For covering injuries and scoring goals when coming off the bench.
Alonso most of us realize is the right choice for centre-midfield and would be a good partner for Gerrard.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion