ALBERT RIERA - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Aussie Style » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Apparently their are pictures on the offal of Jovanovic wearing #11 in training and Cole #10, has anyone seen them? Can't check on my phone, but surely that would suggest Rieras gone..
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

I wouldn't sell Riera for 4 million quid and I think this is a mistake. That said, even though Roy gets all the credit for doing the deal for Cole and getting good money for Benayoun and Insua, this isn't his fault it's all down to fecking Purslow :angry: .

Who needs Parry :D .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

bigmick wrote:I wouldn't sell Riera for 4 million quid and I think this is a mistake. That said, even though Roy gets all the credit for doing the deal for Cole and getting good money for Benayoun and Insua, this isn't his fault it's all down to fecking Purslow :angry: .

Yep, Purslow is fast becoming the new Parry character in the panto.

Agree with you on Riera by the way.  Good player if Hodgson can get him enjoying his football again.  Would rather keep him in the squad than flog him for 4 mil.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Sorry but id still get rid ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

aCe' wrote:Yep... Hodgson said that deals for him and Insua were in place since last season ... He said he's seen very little of Riera but seemed to suggest that he was on his way out regardless...

Poor piece of business from the manager if true... For me Riera is probably the best pure winger in the club and unless someone like J.Cole comes in and hits the ground running then we'll have trouble picking someone for the left flank YET AGAIN especially with Benayoun now gone..

The 4 or so million we get for him are certainly not enough to bring someone in with similar quality...

Jovanovic plays down the left as well as up front.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Good Riddance personally I think this is another shrewd move from our present manager ,we certainly don't need any player at the club  capable of sinking to the lows Riera did ..... get rid .... get rid now before the season starts
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Gone , Olypiacos , see yeh Buzz lad , When your in Greece keep your gob shut and dont slate your team and keep your hands to yourself and all ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Good riddance
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Tell you what, whoever is doing the wheeling and dealing isn't fecking about are they? It starts off as a rumour on here and you've just got time to have your tea and the feckers are out the door. If you get left behind on the team cross country or you don't keepy uppy it for enough keepy uppy's, you are fecked off out the door.

I quite liked Riera, but feck him I'm not going to get off the happy bus just because he's left. I've got a cushy spot on the front seat on the top deck and I ain't moving, feck him.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 pm

eh.. Joe Cole should be alright for the left flank...
And the guy about 5 posts above, yea i know jovanovic plays down the left i just forgot all about us signing him when i wrote that... With them two i think we have good options there... Personally i'd have Gerrard, Aquilani, and Cole all starting in the side which gives us room for Mascherano (or a replacement) and one of Kuyt/Maxi... Gives us good options for the positions especially with Babel likely to stick around as an extra backup winger/forward
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 pm

bigmick wrote:I quite liked Riera, but feck him I'm not going to get off the happy bus just because he's left. I've got a cushy spot on the front seat on the top deck and I ain't moving, feck him.

:buttrock
LFC2007

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

bigmick wrote:Tell you what, whoever is doing the wheeling and dealing isn't fecking about are they? It starts off as a rumour on here and you've just got time to have your tea and the feckers are out the door. If you get left behind on the team cross country or you don't keepy uppy it for enough keepy uppy's, you are fecked off out the door.

I quite liked Riera, but feck him I'm not going to get off the happy bus just because he's left. I've got a cushy spot on the front seat on the top deck and I ain't moving, feck him.

budge up mick, room for me up top ?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm

bigmick wrote:I wouldn't sell Riera for 4 million quid and I think this is a mistake. That said, even though Roy gets all the credit for doing the deal for Cole and getting good money for Benayoun and Insua, this isn't his fault it's all down to fecking Purslow :angry: .

Do you know what I am 100% behind the present manager ... but ffs please don't start extolling the virtues of that cunt Purslow ... some people will trust him others Fucking  wont ....can we leave it at that .... because this" Purslow isn't that bad really club" is really starting to seriously twist my tit ..... so for the sake of the people who know what this tw@t is actually about can we just stop the sarcasm and pointed barbs ... I honestly hope that one day I can distance myself from what's happening on my own doorstep ...but while my veins carry my Liverpool blood to my Red heart  I guess that's just not going to happen  .....
This in truth is what divides this forum ... We have recently had great news that has lifted the spirits of every Liverpool fan yet you constantly champion the cause of every controversial character them two Cunts employ .... seriously if you honestly want the forum to unite in football debate and stop the bitter asides and juvenile squabbles cease with the condescending innuendo ... your posts are starting to mirror a carry on film
Seriously Michael if you have any affinity with the fans who are watching this happen on a daily basis from close proximity then cease exonerating the two sly devious tw@ts who are currently pulling all the strings because your little snipes are seriously  undermining all the meetings and rallies we attend and the importance of purging this   club of the pestilence that rages within ......................... sick of it now Mick had the proverbial belly full
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Well said RBG
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

Do you know what I am 100% behind the present manager ... but ffs please don't start extolling the virtues of that cunt Purslow ... some people will trust him others Fucking  wont ....can we leave it at that .... because this" Purslow isn't that bad really club" is really starting to seriously twist my tit ..... so for the sake of the people who know what this tw@t is actually about can we just stop the sarcasm and pointed barbs ... I honestly hope that one day I can distance myself from what's happening on my own doorstep ...but while my veins carry my Liverpool blood to my Red heart  I guess that's just not going to happen  .....
This in truth is what divides this forum ... We have recently had great news that has lifted the spirits of every Liverpool fan yet you constantly champion the cause of every controversial character them two Cunts employ .... seriously if you honestly want the forum to unite in football debate and stop the bitter asides and juvenile squabbles cease with the condescending innuendo ... your posts are starting to mirror a carry on film
Seriously Michael if you have any affinity with the fans who are watching this happen on a daily basis from close proximity then cease exonerating the two sly devious tw@ts who are currently pulling all the strings because your little snipes are seriously  undermining all the meetings and rallies we attend and the importance of purging this   club of the pestilence that rages within ......................... sick of it now Mick had the proverbial belly full

good post red lad
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion