Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

That is truly dreadful, Houllier should go even if we get 4th spot
76%
It's not that bad (if your team is Tottenham or Man City)
24%

Total votes : 33

Postby big al » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:47 pm

Other shocking things
"sticking your fingers into a switched on plug socket while standing in a basin of water"
The price of Beer
The price of a ticket to a Chelsea match
Jordan without makeup
Harry Rednapp being Jamies dad
meeting Ian dowie on a dark night
Getting a taxi in Liverpool on a Staurday night

come on what do you think?
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:58 pm

What people don't realise is that Man Utd are going through a period of change. Ferguson always kept the core of the team(Beckham,Keane,Scholes,Giggs), together, now he is having to break it up. We liverpool fans can say what we want but that was probarly the best and more importantly the most balanced midfield in europe.

Beckham got to big for his boots and got sold, Keane can only play a handful of games at his best, Giggs is on a downwards slope, to play his type of game well you need the legs, Scholes is the only one left with some good milage.

The new core of Man Utd team is Howard, Ferdinand and Silvestre. The team is being built around these players, the younger players like Fletcher and Ronaldo are long term replacements for the older players. The man problem I see for Ferguson is replaceing Keane, and to a lesser extent Scholes.

Ferguson has a plan to leave Man Utd in good shape, he is not stupid, people should give him more credit rather than saying he has lost the plot.

I just fear for the man who has to follw him, he will always be compared to Ferguson.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:05 pm

big al wrote:Jordan without makeup

:O

I prefer the "lookalike" who was on "they think it's all over" last week  :p  Jonathon Ross certainly enjoyed her (being there!)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:42 pm

Stu the red, your funny thommo because otherwise houlliers good work will be undone. What good work we've gone backwards, remember ince and fowler, both said thommo was nothing more than a big mouth ba#ta#d. They were right, rival fans and the majority of reds know it. Sit down pinnochio. Even Souness feels the same he's a *****(thommo that is)
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bRy » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:53 pm

I just can't stand Arsenal personally as I have good friends that are always stickin it in my face and accusing Man Utd of cheating etc when they fail to realise their own European and disciplinary failings.....

Sure we're behind Man Utd and they're our biggest rivals but I'd rather they win the title over a cocky, arrogant and somewhat fortunate upstart team from London.
bRy

Postby Craig H » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:34 pm

Great side but cr#p manager.Heskey on the wing?Mays well put Gerrard up front and Owen in centre mid.
Craig H

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:38 pm

We put out arguably our strongest XI today and still couldn't beat the bottom side. We could have won it, we could have lost it. That's two draws out of four matches against sides currently in the relegation zone. Houllier claimed things would improve once the players were all available again yet it hasn't happened. Is that two goals in twelve games since Owen returned? Houllier should go, luckily Newcastle could only draw against relegation candidates as well but that's beside the point
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redstorm » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:20 am

I dont think it will be that bad if liverpool wins the uefa cup and gets fourth spot, but it really seems unlikely.
the best is yet to come..
redstorm

Postby Owzat » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:30 pm

That tw@t "the guvnor" on ITV teletext said he thinks we'll manage fourth and did his usually manctwat running Liverpool down at the same time. The bloke should ***** off

guvnor@teletext.co.uk
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:41 pm

unlikely!!!..more like bloody imposible!! there,s no way with GH in charge that we will anything this season?....why dont we give him another season..and another,and another, and..........NOT!!  :(  :( god forbid!!
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion