Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

That is truly dreadful, Houllier should go even if we get 4th spot
76%
It's not that bad (if your team is Tottenham or Man City)
24%

Total votes : 33

Postby Dom1 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:28 pm

only owzat could stumble upon that well thought out stat!! :D

WHO NEEDS "OPTA" WHEN WE HAVE OWZAT :D  :D  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby superman U » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:34 pm

I respect what Liverpool did in Europe absolutely!! They were a superb team! Kenny Dalglish was the best player Ive ever seen! but my friend ....thats all history!
Youre not really in any position to criticise Man utd,when your own team cant even Qualify and the days of one team in from England are over. We have had success and with it we have shown tremendous spirit and wonderful football which i cant remember coming from a liverpool team in over 15 yrs.
what about the michael thomas goal...that cost you the championship.....to me that sums liverpool up-total negativity
and if ya think you will come to old trafford and attack(to win)
you know as much as G.Houllier,you might have to defend very well also!
superman U

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:39 pm

man u r a superb footballing side-don't get me wrong. i just think they're kidding themselves if they think their defence is good enough to win the champions league. the fact that ferguson didn't bring a defender in during the transfer window was a mistake. although rio is an over-rated player (never 30m) he's still man u's best.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:52 pm

our history makes us what we are,and what we are is the most succesful club in english history and arguably the second most succesful club in european history.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby superman U » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:59 pm

well if youre happy with living in history fair play to ya.
Its something to tell yer grandchildren about i suppose lol Its been a long time since Liverpool  have won anything major.Look at it this way,if Ourselves ,Arsenal and Chelsea joined a super league,,,chances are Liverpool still wouldnt win the premiership.
Thats unnacceptable! Do the fans let their feelings be known at the end of every match?
superman U

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:21 pm

no we just grin ,cross our legs and wring our hands :laugh:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:58 pm

superman U wrote:yal never win anything with KIDS :laugh:

Yeah, wont you f##king know it when your new group comes through the ranks - what a load of sh##e they are!!!!

Don't even start me on David Bellion, is Fergie having a laugh?? :D  :D  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby greenred » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:34 pm

superman U wrote:well if youre happy with living in history fair play to ya.
Its something to tell yer grandchildren about i suppose lol Its been a long time since Liverpool  have won anything major.Look at it this way,if Ourselves ,Arsenal and Chelsea joined a super league,,,chances are Liverpool still wouldnt win the premiership.
Thats unnacceptable! Do the fans let their feelings be known at the end of every match?

history is relative,your one fluke champions league success was 5 years ago after all.My ten year old kid doesnt remember it.He does remember the 5-4 uefa cup win in 2001,and the fa cup victory over arsenal,the super cup victory against bayern munich and the league cup final  whipping we gave your boys.Thats the trouble with you mancs.Still harping on about 1999.That was a millenium ago!!!Your boss is more interested in horse sperm than the team ,your star player has buggered off,your zillion pound defender is banned till next season, your captains legs have gone,your defence is relegation standard,arsenal are unbeaten,chelsea have more money than you,liverpool can only get better and you sad tw#ts still think its 1999!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:20 pm

PhIl ThOmPsOn HaS aCoLd
Liverpool f##ked you manc scum in the League Cup Final at Cardiff last season.

Roberts

Why has this one been edited? It wasnt that offensive!
And where did Phil Thompson come into it? I dont even remember mentioning Phil Thompson anywhere in that post? ???

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:21 pm

what happened to super manures posts?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:23 pm

binned:due to a member complaint
Only posts that are not offensive have been left in place.
Last edited by supersub on Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby big al » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:33 pm

No disrespect to anyone but the Manc is only saying the truth about Liverpool at the moment, but I've got a feeling most Man U fans would'nt be too happy with him telling us the truth about how bad Houllier is.  I promise you this superman, we will be back on top and you lot will be able to hide your colours in the cupboard for another 27 years.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:19 pm

Do we need a wise-ass manc telling us what we already know?!?!?!?! It's bad enough the mancs are above us in the league without the added insult of one coming to our forum and laughing at us

But of course he's only doing it out of the kindness of his heart. At least cheesy has the decency to stay out of this section more often than not
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby superman U » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:45 am

No Lads-I really dont mean to offend anyone -just a friendly banter thats all-after all its just a game!
I really dont hate Liverpool..i remember games from long ago and they were awesome..just sad to see them being ruined by the houillier guy
superman U

Postby JBG » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:04 pm

Personally I think Man Utd are a very good side and despite what most people here say, as long as Ferguson stays in charge they will be ok. People laugh at the likes of Djemba Djemba and Forlan but Ferguson always gets good milage from his players and when its comes down to it Utd are always there or there abouts in the shakeup.

Most Pool fans recognise our problems and mistakes and we are suffering enough without Man Utd fans tormenting us and rubbing salt in our wounds about what a joke of a team we were. I distinctly remember the 1980s when Man UTd were in the doldrums and couldn't put together a decent Championship Challenge. Success goes in cycles and as good as UTD are and as wealthy a club as they are I have a feeling that the end of their cycle is approaching.

Thats not wishful thinking but the history of football is full of teams dominating for a while before fading for another decade. Inter Milan in the 1960s and Liverpool in the late 1970s and 1980s were perfect examples.

Man UTd should show some humility and realise that Liverpool's plight now could be Man UTD's fortune in 5 years time.

In 1990/1991 when Dalglish left the Pool still had probably the best side in England and had the biggest transfer budget and yet that did not guarantee a continuation of success.

Man UTD fans take note....
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion