Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Absolutely shocking! - A new stat you might be interested in

That is truly dreadful, Houllier should go even if we get 4th spot
76%
It's not that bad (if your team is Tottenham or Man City)
24%

Total votes : 33

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:35 am

superman U wrote:man Utd!
why does supersub keep deleting my posts?
Livepool fans have theyre say on the Man u forum...mind u -they dont say much lately lol

Thats a laugh, i signed up for one Manchester United site and they found out I wasnt a Manchester United fan and BANNED ME FOR IT!

So much for free speech on the Manc side then.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby superman U » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:37 am

i find that hard to believe becos ...we usually take pity on Liverpool fans lol
its only a lil banter ...come on join us!
wed like to hear yer views on our terrific team!
superman U

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:40 am

superman U wrote:i find that hard to believe becos ...we usually take pity on Liverpool fans lol
its only a lil banter ...come on join us!
wed like to hear yer views on our terrific team!

well its a bit hard now they have logged my IP number and I cant get back in.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby superman U » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:51 am

Roberts...Dont jump on the SACK HOULLIER bandwagon.I mean only a genius could sell fowler,turn down anelka and buy diouf..lose Litmanen and buy players like Diao and Biscan to name but a few.
hes just 3 players short as stu the red emphasises..
      GOD HELP YAS! LOL
superman U

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:30 am

superman U wrote:Roberts...Dont jump on the SACK HOULLIER bandwagon.I mean only a genius could sell fowler,turn down anelka and buy diouf..lose Litmanen and buy players like Diao and Biscan to name but a few.
hes just 3 players short as stu the red emphasises..
      GOD HELP YAS! LOL

Typical Manc, when we finished 2nd(higher than your sh##e) your supporters where winging to sack Ferguson, you are typical part time supporters you only want to know when they are winning, ah well who are you going to support at the end of this season Arsenal perhaps? :D

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:09 pm

I couldn't see much constructive from the manc so where was the point in letting him continue?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:31 pm

BAN THE MANCS!!! :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:38 pm

If we ban the Manc we are only stooping to their shitty level, if he steps out of line fair enough, but if he wants to come on and make a total dick out of himself let him continue.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:53 pm

If they wish to be constructive then they should be tolerated but if it is just a p1sstake or someone getting kicks out of dissing Liverpool then they should ***** off

Why does any fan of a club want to inhabit another club's website? Surely if they're a true fan they'd want to discuss their own club not hang around like the stray dog that follows you home?!?!?!? (or in manchester, the dog you pull at a nightclub that follows you home! :laugh:  )
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:55 pm

They wont last more than another couple of years.  They keep signing sh##e players.

Kleberson
Ronaldo
Djemba Djemba
Fortune
Forlan
Bellion

What a joke those last two are especially!!!  The claret looking claret drinking manager will be gone in a season or two, they will not get near the Champions League title this season and they are no longer the best team in the country.

Roy Keane even knows this.

The kids coming through the ranks are pretty average for their so called high standards. 

Anyway, get the ***** off this site.
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:58 pm

But manure get away with it because they live off reputation. How many teams go to old trafford and look for the win that is there for the asking? OK, you might get beat but you will get beat if you sit back and let manure attack your defence. Their strength is in attack, their weakness in defence - why play to their strength? Fulham attacked and got 3 points, Middlesboro were audacious and got the 3 points. Too many teams treat manure with too much respect.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:00 pm

attack is definitely the best form of defence at old trafford. unless you're us when you arrive for a smash and grab and sneak a 1-0 win with your only real chance in the game.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:18 pm

the main difference between man u and us is a good manager and general attitude. in terms of ability there's not that much difference.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:25 pm

Ferguson is a loser where it matters most,in europe.When manure play five european cup finals in eight years like liverpool they can claim true greatness.For the self proclaimed richest club in the world they have a poxy record.The great clubs of europe are a different league ie. madrid,liverpool,milan,bayern and ajax.You have a long way to go to match any of them.But then you know that already,dont you :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:26 pm

amen to that!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion