About lord houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:34 pm

Final word on Olympiquefan ,HAVE YOUR TIME IN THE SUN ,YOUR ARROGANT GLOW WILL BE SHORT LIVED ,THERE'S AN ECLIPSE COMING AND ITS GOING TO SMOTHER YOUR SAD LITTLE TEAM:) :) :) :) :)
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brian cresswell » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:47 pm

are you sure marseille won last night without cheating,looking at the referees performance im sure they chucked him a bung once a cheat always a cheat                                             cmon inter give em a good roasting in the next round
brian cresswell

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:10 am

Cheating or not, you guys are out, end of story.
As far as cheating goes.. let s take a lot at the team we had back in 1991 when we suposely cheated...
Olmeta
Defense: Amoros, Di Meco, Boli ( all french international) plus Carlos Mozer who was back then one of the best defenser in the world with Franco Baresi, Ricardo and Koeman.
Middle Field. Franck Sauzee and Didier Deschamps, Both french international. Dragan Stojkovic, Serb International and incredible technician. Abedi Pele, elected best player in Africa in 1993 I think. Chris Waddle, you guys know him.
Attack, Jean Pierre Papin, one of the best striker in Europe with Van Basten at the time.
Bench: Tigana, Cantona....
This team would have crush you 5 / 0 last night so you should be happy that you played against one of the worse team we had in the history of our club. Besides if you would have been so much more superior to us like most of you think you were... you should have beaten us 4 to 1 or something.
CARLOSMOZER

Postby greenred » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:40 am

Im sorry Marseilles,you guys arent even in our ball park.You mean nothing to us,sorry.We are the greatest club and city in Europe.
WE ARE LIVERPOOL. I respect your team for beating us but thats it, you mean nothing..Enjoy your hour in the sun.But we will be back.

Stronger,a lot stronger.

L.I.V.

E.R.P.

O.O.L

LIVERPOOL FC!

Someday you will tell your Grandchildren about the time you beat the mighty Liverpool fc.I bet they dont believe you :D 
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:03 am

greenreds post above should be read to background music of 'land of hope and glory'.  nice one son.  Kermitt used to teach french in liverpool in the 60's at a school in south liverpool.

i suppose we need to look at the mans mentallity, he hates ginola and called him a criminla for making a mistake once. and look at what he did to fowler, not playing until he said sorry to big nose when it was probably big nose who caused the problem in the first place, this was at a time when we were struggling for goals. we need discipline but we also need to play our strongest team at all times.

i lost my train of thought now so f##k off olympique you tit   :D
112-1077774096

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:22 am

Marseille means nothing? Well to be quite honest with you, I am not quite impressed with Liverpool either. Marseille might be a pretty weak team this year and has been for the past few years but you guys make a lot of noise for nothing. You are not near the league of AC MILAN , Arsenal, Real Madrid and so on.
I am happy that we beat you but I have the feeling that we beat a name and this is it. Now dont get me wrong, I actually happen to like Liverpool, actually if I d have to pick a team in England that I sympathize with, it would be you guys but let me warn you. If you dont wake up next year, your team might go through what Marseille is going through... A  cancer... It is not easy to go back on the top of the worls when you have been the best. Marseille has dominated french soccer for quite a few year, then we have been to the bottom and it s damn hard to go climb the moutain. I just hope that it doesnt happen to you guys..... And I think that for that, you need to get rid of Houiller.
CARLOSMOZER

Postby The_Rock » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:34 am

Marseille is not even in the same league as liverpool. We lost the game because we have GH as manager. Having GH has manager is like playing with 7  instead of 11 men.

Get the f##k out of this forum u french twig.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:07 pm

I wasn't that impressed with Marseille in either leg, and we were the better team until the Biscan red card. They were lucky to get the away goal, they were under pressure for much of the 1st half on Thursday. Somehow we contrived to gift them the tie, I can't believe Houllier has any honour, dignity or respect for Liverpool FC because most managers would have resigned after that. So much for the "we're still in three competitions" - how many weeks did that last? (if you can count the Premiership, we are mathematically incapable of winning it already)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:15 pm

Not in the same League?
And what kind of league do you think Liverpool is?
Even at 10 against 11, if you were thatttttttttt much better than us, you should have make it to the next round.
The bottom line is, Marseille might suck but you guys suck even more.
CARLOSMOZER

Postby Owzat » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:52 am

CARLOSMOZER wrote:Not in the same League?
And what kind of league do you think Liverpool is?
Even at 10 against 11, if you were thatttttttttt much better than us, you should have make it to the next round.
The bottom line is, Marseille might suck but you guys suck even more.

What utter sh1t, you must be the french version of stu  :laugh: It was 10 vs 11 and you only just beat us and you're saying we suck!

You were given a penalty and a red card that turned the match, having got lucky in the first leg. Until the red card, Liverpool WERE the better side, if you can't admit that then ***** off back to your own forums and jerk off over your "victory" there

Do you wonder why Liverpool fans don't invade their opponents forums? Because we're not sad to$$ers and we know that it will only bring trouble. Your two bit team is a joke, if it weren't for our ***** manager we'd have embarrassed YOU. Let's face it, everything FRENCH about Liverpool vs Marseille was SH!TE.

We need to get shot of our French ***** before we buy any more of yours. I heard a whisper that the "mighty olympique" are interested in Diouf!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: You can have Kermit too
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:54 am

And yet you didnt beat us. 10 to 11, if you were that much superior, you would have. You are pretty much saying that our team is weak and your team was much stronger. If there were such a gap, you would be playing the UEFA cup still.
As far as Diouf, I do not want him, you can keep it but again you are saying that we are idiots for wanting to transfer him to our team, yet he is playing for your team at the moment so that doesnt make your team any smarter.
CARLOSMOZER

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:16 am

is it just me or is carlosmozer a pr##k?
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:05 am

It's not his fault he's a Frenchman. You'd be a pr##k, too, if you'd had such a bad start in life!! :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:02 am

:D  :D  :D

This is a funny thread.

Mozer buddy, you are onto a hiding if you take on our Owzat.

Marseille won, big deal. They beat probably the poorest Liverpool team in a generation that contrived to lose the tie by shooting itself in the foot.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:16 pm

CARLOSMOZER wrote:And yet you didnt beat us. 10 to 11, if you were that much superior, you would have. You are pretty much saying that our team is weak and your team was much stronger. If there were such a gap, you would be playing the UEFA cup still.
As far as Diouf, I do not want him, you can keep it but again you are saying that we are idiots for wanting to transfer him to our team, yet he is playing for your team at the moment so that doesnt make your team any smarter.

What cr@p, you've just repeated the exact same cr~p from your last post. Why should 10 men beat 11? Why do we have to be "much stronger" ? Diouf only gets into the Liverpool side because we are manged by a French muppet. That reminds me - why are you still here? Must be because Liverpool is a superior team  :D
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion