A spoof article i think you might enjoy - Chelsea make a bid for the european cup

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laza » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:05 am

best original thing ive read in ages on this board

good stuff and well done  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:33 am

Nice.  :nod

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:39 am

Nicely done :D

Loved the part 'Chelsea, who recently completed the £210 million transfer of the Premiership title from Arsenal...' hahah class! :laugh:
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:33 am

:laugh:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jammydodger » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:42 am

haha... nice...
jammydodger

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:53 am

very good read and funny

you post like a dude that used to post here called thomas88, do you know him?? he was funny until things changed.....
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Red Tom » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:55 pm

No - but I can see why you would think that.  I was born in 87 though.  April the 20th to be exact.  I think I remember seeing the name somewhere on here - but I don't remember the post itself.

Tom
Red Red Tom

Postby Jari's mullet » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:24 pm

quality post
Jari's mullet

Postby mighty mo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:48 pm

Red Red Tom wrote:Hi everyone, I know its my first day - but I wrote this article a while ago, and the people I've showed it to say its funny, and good fun, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Here goes:

Chelsea make a bid for the European Cup.

Chelsea have today launched a £60 million pound bid for the European Cup, which recently arrived at Anfield.  The Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has long been a keen admirer of the trophy, affectionately nick named big-ears by the fans, and has made no secret of his desire to bring the classy cup to Stamford Bridge.  “It would be an instant hit with the fans.” Mourinho said.  Unfortunetly for the London club Liverpool recently tied the European Cup down at Anfield for the foreseeable future.

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard today said that he believed the European Cup would be happier at Stamford Bridge.  “We came close to signing Big Ears on two occasions in the last two years.  However Liverpool and Monaco pushed us out of the reckoning,” Lampard claimed.  “Steven Gerrard tells me that Big Ears is happy at Anfield, but we are confident that we can offer enough money to change that.”

Big Ears spent a brief and unhappy loan spell at Old Trafford six years ago, but left saying that he felt “alone and bored” when inside the Man Utd trophy room.  “I am happy to be home, and I do not intend to leave Liverpool for another club.” Stated the giant trophy.  When told of Mourinho’s advances for him, he simply said “I would not go to London, if you look at my career you can see I have never considered London, the European Cup belongs in Liverpool, and not at Chelsea.”  Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez says he will not sell his centerpiece trophy, and is confident that Big Ears will remain at Anfield.  “He is enjoying it here, and Chelsea must understand that money will not buy this cup – Big Ears is going to stay here.  I want to build a trophy cabinet around him.” Stated Liverpool’s Spanish Supremo.

Chelsea recently completed the 210 million pound transfer of the Premiership title from Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger conceding “we fought hard, but in the end we just couldn’t compete financially with Chelsea.”  It would appear however, that not even Roman Ambramovich has enough money to ensure the capture of the European Cup, and sources inside Anfield have said they would not sell at any price anyway.

I'd love some feedback if you had the patience to read it all!

Cheers, Tom

excellent mate,i loved the line "building a trophy cabinet around him" :D  :buttrock  :D
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:25 am

keep 'em coming
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Red Tom » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:55 am

I will do, I'm currently writing a spoof interview with Frank Lampard, asking him to explain the badge kissing.  Its the kind where the interviewer writes "Frank smiles, and says "I'm a w*nker." I grin, and throw a chopstick at him."

I'll post it in the correct section this time though, it'll still take me a little while to finish.

Tom
Red Red Tom

Postby roykeane16 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:06 am

ha ha nice one  rrt :laugh:  :D
roykeane16

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:14 am

tom, how did you develop this wonderful sense of humour mate.

And are you appearing at blackpool tower anytime soon, if so, get us some free tickets mate :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion