A passing thought.......

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:33 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I think its clear that it might not be a case of us having to chance other clubs, I think other clubs are coming back to us.
this year has shown that man u and the russians are not great teams, lets face it if Man city had sorted themselves out at the start of the season they would have won the prem, i see them as the real deal and think they will win the prem by 10 points next year, i hope we win it but that might be asking too much of kenny next year.

Not with Mancini in charge they wont
Too many egos and divas there

i would not be so sure, the word is that things are getting sorted there, i dont know what they mean by that but if it means the manager is now getting on with players...well put it this way, they ended up this year tied 2nd when the players and manager were not talking, just think what they could be like when they do get on with each other lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue May 24, 2011 12:28 pm

The league has been very poor the last two seasons, if we had the team and played the way we did a couple of seasons ago when we were 2nd we would have romped it. I am very optimistic about next season and I believe Kenny will bring in the right players to mount a challenge. I dont fear anyone, Citeh have stated they wont be spending crazy this year, Chelsea will have another new manager but still an aged spine of the team, Arsenal never last the distance and I cant see that changing and ManU are inconsistant and have used their experince to scrape to the top moreso by the rivals mistakes rather than being way out in front of everyone. I remember when Kenny brought in Barnes, beardsley and aldridge, I was a bit bemused at the time but we were untouchable that season (87,88) and should have won the double again.
Last edited by Boocity on Tue May 24, 2011 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion