A nice quote from ferguson - To brighten up your day

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:25 pm

I was rooting for Man U all the way.  I dont share your hatred of them, I still dont know why you all seem to hate them so much but I dont and I wanted to see Arsenal lose so badly that I almost cried with joy when Van Nistelrooy scored.  Your all saying how you wanted Arsenal to win but if they did they would go 12 points clear of us already and theres noone in the country who could've stopped Arsenal other than Man U.  Last season they were denied by the crossbar, then they won in the FA Cup, who else even got that close in england? (cheslea was in the champions league)  I'm happy that Man U won and I say well done to them although the penalty should never have been because there wasnt any contact but, oh well, its the result I wanted anyway.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:28 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:I was rooting for Man U all the way.  I dont share your hatred of them, I still dont know why you all seem to hate them so much but I dont and I wanted to see Arsenal lose so badly that I almost cried with joy when Van Nistelrooy scored.  Your all saying how you wanted Arsenal to win but if they did they would go 12 points clear of us already and theres noone in the country who could've stopped Arsenal other than Man U.  Last season they were denied by the crossbar, then they won in the FA Cup, who else even got that close in england? (cheslea was in the champions league)  I'm happy that Man U won and I say well done to them although the penalty should never have been because there wasnt any contact but, oh well, its the result I wanted anyway.

:oh: You must be the only liverpool fan who wanted manure to win :p
You must have lost the plot to say that on an LFC forum :laugh:
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:28 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:I was rooting for Man U all the way.  I dont share your hatred of them, I still dont know why you all seem to hate them so much but I dont and I wanted to see Arsenal lose so badly that I almost cried with joy when Van Nistelrooy scored.  Your all saying how you wanted Arsenal to win but if they did they would go 12 points clear of us already and theres noone in the country who could've stopped Arsenal other than Man U.  Last season they were denied by the crossbar, then they won in the FA Cup, who else even got that close in england? (cheslea was in the champions league)  I'm happy that Man U won and I say well done to them although the penalty should never have been because there wasnt any contact but, oh well, its the result I wanted anyway.

Drop dead. So you are happy that Man were the first ones to beat Arsenal instead of us? I rather see Arsenal win the Premiership than the Mancs. Enuff said.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:36 pm

No, I'm not pleased that man U beat arsenal before us, I'm pleased that Arsenal lost, why is that so hard to grasp?  Are you so blinded by some pointless, stupid hatred of Manchester that you cant even see that this result was much better for us than a win for Arsenal would've been?  Man U beat Arsenal, whether or not you like Man U is irrelevent because thats the result.  Live with it and accept that we are better off with Arsenal having lost than if they had won.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Redrider » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:38 pm

Truely depressing, particularly as I believe Shrek scored. Fergies head will be bigger than a Barrage Balloon !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:39 pm

Are you so blinded by some pointless, stupid hatred of Manchester that you cant even see that this result was much better for us than a win for Arsenal would've been

A draw would had been good for us. Manchester United wouldn't be above us in the table.

Why would I cheer for a team that are bunch of bast@rds? The same ones who posted how to treat our Spanish players badly on their official website.

I'm sorry but I'm not keen on Man Utd winning this game.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red Macgregor » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:54 pm

Match abandoned due to collapse of Main Stand would have been best result all round.
Red Macgregor

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:55 pm

Starbridge you idiot how is Man U winning a better result for us?

we all know Arsenal will win the league again, that is a certainty, so what we want is to keep the other contenders for 2nd, 3rd and 4th at bay, this includes Man U. we dont want man u to win anything. if arsenal win the league (which they are going to) i couldnt give a sh*t if they win by 1 or a million points. our aim this season is champions league, (2nd 3rd or 4th).  F*ck Man U!!!!!!   if you notice they've just gone above us in the league!!!

also dont come on here preaching about why we should get rid our hatred of Manchester, yes it might make sense to a foreigner to be like this, but if you lived here, esp. Liverpool you wouldnt be saying that. you just havent got a clue what goes on over here, and you should realise that.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:55 pm

Mancs are idiots, but they played pretty well today and yes they had all the help in the world as both ferdinand should have been ejected in the 15th minute for blatantly taking out Ljungberg to stop him from scoring, and then neville should have been booked prior to his yellow card, and i don't care how good you are you simply can't beat arsenal with 9 men.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:58 pm

simic_ie wrote:Now I'm not to sure on the accuracy of the quote above but, I'm think it was Real Madrid won the first European Cup tw@t

hahahaha nit picker you  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:59 pm

A.B. wrote:
Are you so blinded by some pointless, stupid hatred of Manchester that you cant even see that this result was much better for us than a win for Arsenal would've been

A draw would had been good for us. Manchester United wouldn't be above us in the table.

Why would I cheer for a team that are bunch of bast@rds? The same ones who posted how to treat our Spanish players badly on their official website.

I'm sorry but I'm not keen on Man Utd winning this game.

too late they did wilfred  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:02 pm

Red Macgregor wrote:Match abandoned due to collapse of Main Stand would have been best result all round.

what,  like the collapse of the wall aginst juve ?  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:07 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
Red Macgregor wrote:Match abandoned due to collapse of Main Stand would have been best result all round.

what,  like the collapse of the wall aginst juve ?  :D

Any need for that you Manc piece of ******?

My mates old man was at that final.
jonnymac1979

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:08 pm

that was a poor attempt at humour there lad.
knock that on the head. its a bit out of order.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:12 pm

He's a Manc, that's why he's on here instead of on one of his own sh1tty forums gloating over the win.

I've reported that post to the mods. 

His name is Alex :D :laugh: :D :laugh:
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion