A message to the lfc players - This is not acceptable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:57 pm

i read it somewhere....can't be bothered to search for it though...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:00 pm

sh*t happens :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:02 pm

T*at :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

It was just an embarrassed performance and I'm still very mad!!! WTF with the lack of energy. I think Baros tried hard but just couldn't do it all by himself. There must be something wrong with the team chemistry or something. Look at the talent we have, Southampton hasn't won in the last ten game. I think with the same eleven we would have lost to Burnley as well. Very disappointed. Just speechless at the moment.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

Apart from Alonso, Gerrard, Henchoz, Carragher and Hyypia the rest of the ****** should be shown the door :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby vlady16.1 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:16 pm

:down: watching the game i am thoroughly disgusted -- if i was rafa i would have went to each man at halftime and ask them if they want to be on the team or a dios -- i'm serious -- steve adios i'll take the 30 mill -- i'd rather lose games now  than allow a player to be bigger than the team -- see if life outside a proper team is better-- mikey how's real -- you're rippin up that league aren't ya

remember the team will survive

next week                        boros

riisse       biscan      hamman       nunez      sinama

traore            hyppia                   carra              raven

dudek

captain: carra - permanent

let traore redeem himself - or else
let dudek do the same

sit steve-- maybe he'll wake up and see reality
vlady16.1

Postby zardd » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:20 pm

No commitment, desire, passion to play to win....what are the players thinking really???
gerrard as captain doesn't really rouse his teammates to fight, maybe his heart is no longer here. we really need a captain that will get everyone to perform on the field.
zardd

Postby dosserboy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:34 pm

Gerrard off by the end of Jan 2005!! watch this space! He's just not interested anymore.  He should have been there today shouting and balling at the players, especialy at Garcia, if i had been playing today, Garcia would not have come out for the second half!!!
dosserboy

Postby zarababe » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:18 pm

... this was a very very bad display I spent most of the game with my head in my hands .. but there have been some inspiring performances too.. and we must not forget that...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:57 pm

I know this will sound wierd, but awhile back in toronto the Raptors(basketball) head coach in the end of the 3rd quater benched all of his start players to put some of the players on the floor for the fourth. They were playing the #3 in the league that game and were down 27 points on the forth. They came back to win, lead by heart and pure passion. I believe this is what we need to do, let gerrard sit for a few games, and let him realize where he is playing, and what for. To let him regain some of that passion he was playing with before the chelsea game. This would give some of the young lads some experience as well, and after gerrard comes back, im sure we will see some numbers going into the win colum for Liverpool.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:09 pm

zarababe wrote:... this was a very very bad display I spent most of the game with my head in my hands .. but there have been some inspiring performances too.. and we must not forget that...

Im sick of so called fans praising our sh1t squad :angry:
Wont get us anywhere :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:29 pm

The_Rock wrote:Read somewhere pelle saying that rafa wanted him to be the future captain of liverpool.......

Thanks for the laughter...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:33 pm

dosserboy wrote:Gerrard off by the end of Jan 2005!! watch this space! He's just not interested anymore.  He should have been there today shouting and balling at the players, especialy at Garcia, if i had been playing today, Garcia would not have come out for the second half!!!

if i am in the dressing room today, i will nail garcia to the wall coz that's what he is...a useless piece of luxury we can do without!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:00 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:I know this will sound wierd, but awhile back in toronto the Raptors(basketball) head coach in the end of the 3rd quater benched all of his start players to put some of the players on the floor for the fourth. They were playing the #3 in the league that game and were down 27 points on the forth. They came back to win, lead by heart and pure passion. I believe this is what we need to do, let gerrard sit for a few games, and let him realize where he is playing, and what for. To let him regain some of that passion he was playing with before the chelsea game. This would give some of the young lads some experience as well, and after gerrard comes back, im sure we will see some numbers going into the win colum for Liverpool.

problem is mate, the players that would be involved in your little plan would be the same ones who put in that totally inept performance against Burnley.

on yesterdays's game, some of the lads need to realise that they have the liver bird on their chest. Shankly, Emlyn etc would have been rolling in their graves watching that performance yesterday.

Even if we would have put out a team from this forum, sure we would have lost but we would show a damn sight more passion than many on our team at the minute.

This is Liverpool FC, and this is not good enough.

I will keep supporting the lads as much as ever, but some of them need to show the passion that the supporters do.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:07 am

LFC #1 wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:I know this will sound wierd, but awhile back in toronto the Raptors(basketball) head coach in the end of the 3rd quater benched all of his start players to put some of the players on the floor for the fourth. They were playing the #3 in the league that game and were down 27 points on the forth. They came back to win, lead by heart and pure passion. I believe this is what we need to do, let gerrard sit for a few games, and let him realize where he is playing, and what for. To let him regain some of that passion he was playing with before the chelsea game. This would give some of the young lads some experience as well, and after gerrard comes back, im sure we will see some numbers going into the win colum for Liverpool.

problem is mate, the players that would be involved in your little plan would be the same ones who put in that totally inept performance against Burnley.

on yesterdays's game, some of the lads need to realise that they have the liver bird on their chest. Shankly, Emlyn etc would have been rolling in their graves watching that performance yesterday.

Even if we would have put out a team from this forum, sure we would have lost but we would show a damn sight more passion than many on our team at the minute.

This is Liverpool FC, and this is not good enough.

I will keep supporting the lads as much as ever, but some of them need to show the passion that the supporters do.

im sorry i did not catch the game this morning, i should of but i missed it.
say your son or daughter plays sports, and you see them loose their passion. What would you do to try and resurrect it?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion