A bit of credit for rafa - Owen injured again.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm

What kind of credit do you want for Rafa when he's f*ckin up all the easy-considerate games.Portsmouth, Wolves... we arent fighting for 4th, 3rd or 2nd place, we are fighting for 4th place as our biggest achievment this year FFS, and if we countineu to give Rafa a credid, I think that we should get ready for the Europa League next year as well... well atleast we wont have to embarase ourselfs in the CL.

P.S. f*ck Judas
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm

bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Vowing to never try and enter any kind of footballing debate with Hiemdall again. He's just an utterly f*ckling cluless pleb amongst our fanbase.

I came to that conclusion November 2006. It could have been October 2006 but I decided to give him the benifit of doubt. :D

How do you put on that ignore post thing on again? I should have done that from the start.  :D

Careful what you say...the Mods are watching....even "warned" me over my comments about heimdall....
and for the record ER, I'm with you on your attitude to the spanner...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby KOPMATT » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 am

Bit of credit for Rafa? your joking he'd probably waste it!! :D
KOPMATT

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Vowing to never try and enter any kind of footballing debate with Hiemdall again. He's just an utterly f*ckling cluless pleb amongst our fanbase.

I came to that conclusion November 2006. It could have been October 2006 but I decided to give him the benifit of doubt. :D

How do you put on that ignore post thing on again? I should have done that from the start.  :D

go on then do it, stop saying you'll doi t and just fecking do it, put your money where your mouth is, presumably somewhere very close to Rafa's @rse.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:

Careful what you say...the Mods are watching....even "warned" me over my comments about heimdall....

spanner, clown, wum. Man I must have the most tags of anybody on this forum, I'm feeling the hate people, it's good, keep it coming if it makes you all feel better.
heimdall

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 am

heimdall wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:

spanner, clown, wum. Man I must have the most tags of anybody on this forum, I'm feeling the hate people, it's good, keep it coming if it makes you all feel better.

C.unt, tosse.r, shitebag, :censored:...

:)

Your right I did feel better.

Thanks

:D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 am

bavlondon wrote:
heimdall wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
kazza wrote:

C.unt, tosse.r, shitebag, :censored:...

:)

Your right I did feel better.

Thanks

:D

Not the C word, it's so vulgar Bav. Any more choice insults to boost your own flagging self esteem.
heimdall

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 am

Credit must go to Rafa for one of the worst performances of the season.
From start to finish we were woeful, clueless and embarrassing
Cheers Gaffer
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby paisleyred » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:48 am

wtf happened.
i'm on night shift and just went onto the skysports website to see how much we beat wigan by.
holy muther of fluk
paisleyred

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am

paisleyred wrote:wtf happened.
i'm on night shift and just went onto the skysports website to see how much we beat wigan by.
holy muther of fluk

In a nutshell we blew it
Embarrassing, woeful, cringey, useless...
I could go on but I cant be ar'sed
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 am

Hmmmm.............how your're gonna give credit to a coach who can come up with the below [email]cr@p.....[/email] seriously...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news....ccernet

Rafael Benitez admits has no plans to give Alberto Aquilani regular first-team football at present because Liverpool cannot afford to lose games.

Alberto Aquilani has made little impact so far with Liverpool

Benitez stressed last week that it would be "very dangerous" to drop further points given that Manchester City, Tottenham and Aston Villa are all strongly challenging for fourth place, and he will fully expect the team to secure victory at Wigan on Monday night.

Aquilani, signed from Roma for £20 million in the summer, would have been hoping to start the match as he continues to regain his match fitness, but Benitez has said he cannot afford to risk his inclusion.

"When you have been injured for a while, it's not easy for a player," he said. "Then when you are available and the team isn't doing well, it makes it even more difficult.

"You have to decide if you can afford to give him two or three games when you know he's maybe not at the level he could be, so you could end up losing some of them.

"Alberto isn't stupid. He knows the priority now has to be the team and what's best for that. All he can do is keep training and making sure he is ready when we need him."

Aquilani was left out of the side that drew 0-0 at Wolves on January 26 and there had been suggestions that Benitez was concerned about the pitch at Molineux. However, as they prepare to play on the newly relaid pitch at the DW Stadium, Benitez insists that has never been a factor.

"When I didn't play him at Wolves, it wasn't to do with the state of their pitch," he said. "It was because of the kind of game and because others were available, which meant we could manage in a different way, so whether I play him at Wigan or not isn't a decision that will be determined by the pitch.

"But we have had a conversation about things and he knows the situation. Alberto is a very good professional, who was a big name in Italy, and he wants to show his quality here.

"When you're like that but cannot play for three or four months and then you're available but can't play because the team is maybe doing really well or has problems, it's a difficult situation for any professional."
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 am

Again and again, how can a team with two players included in the FIFA World Best XI (together with the likes of Messi, C Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta and etc) not able to win against Wigan. We have so many problems from owners to players but even the Rafa supporter has to admit the manager is the first person we have to change to rebuild this team?

Some may ask who would be better? Who would come in? Not sure, but most can probably turn this side into a side that can beat Wigan which I think is good enough for me as I have seen enough us getting beaten by lesser side. And as an example, Guardiola has no managerial experience and yet he can produce the best Barcelona team. Some may start farking cursing and sh!te saying he has some of the best players in the world... we do too so no farking excuse.

Enough is enough.
shawnk

Postby Owzat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 am

Credit to Rafa, he does his bit to help struggling teams :laugh:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 am

roberto green wrote:Michael Owen was today ruled out for the rest of the season with injury again.Alex Freguson is stupidly blaming the Wembley pitch for Owens injury but it is simply a fact that Darren Anderton past the English "sick note" baton over to Owen a while back.

Rafa Benitez took a lot of criticism over Owen (I wanted him back too) last summer for us to sign him on a free. Rafa has since admitted that he thought about signing him on a free but decided against it,  now with Owens season over and what he has contributed to Man utd's season I think that Rafa has got the decision right and deserves some much needed credit.
I just know I will get the Rafa bashers on here now arguing against but the "fact :D " is  his judgement was right about Owen.

Who is saying now that we should of signed Owen last summer?

Rafa may of signed some dodgy players over the past few seasons but at least Michael Owens name won't be added to that list.

In Rafa I trust (well just on his judgement on Owen anyway :buttrock )

Owen has achieved a lot more for United than Alberto Aquilani at £20m has for Liverpool. Just ask any United supporter how much Owen's winning goal in the 97th minute against Man City was worth. The simple answer was that it was absolutely priceless! So let's not be so generous as to give Benitez any credit whatsoever for not getting Owen on a free. I didn't really want Michael back but to be honest he could have done better with one leg and a broken ankle than the highly embarrassing and utterly useless Ngog who we actually paid money for!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am

The_Rock wrote:Hmmmm.............how your're gonna give credit to a coach who can come up with the below [email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email] seriously...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news....ccernet

Rafael Benitez admits has no plans to give Alberto Aquilani regular first-team football at present because Liverpool cannot afford to lose games.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion