A bit of credit for rafa - Owen injured again.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Don't be silly now , Rafa fecks up everytime and couldn't by a decent player to save his life . Feckin hell little mikey is class and i've no idea why Rafa din't sign him for A free . Maybe Ben Patrick will be able to tell us or saint or whomever else had a crystal ball and new if mikey had come to us he would have banged in 25 goals for us . Maybe rafa made a good judgement this time , doubt it though .

You are right he didn't make a good judgement call this time. He SHOULD have got Owen on a free, he could have helped out this season and given us what we need, a second striker. We all know he is injury prone, so did Manure but on a free he was well worth the gamble and has played quite well for Manure. Given the choice I would rather have had Owen than Wash.

Why take a has been, judas c*nt who's only interested in himself and his place in the England squad over a youngster who you could develope into a talent and potentially flog on for a mega profit.? Oh, and his wages are peanuts compared to Micky England's. I think you'll find N'gog's scoring record is admirable and comparable to that of the Rat's also. N'Gog scored only 1 goal in his time at PSG, yet he's scored how many for us this term so far? Vital ones too. Sure Rafa takes on players and makes them worse, don't you know.

are you actually comparing N'gog to Owen? i mean i cant stand Owen as much as the next man, but lets be real here, he's 10 times the player N'gog is.

But he's not at the mo is he he's a crock . Owen in his prime a different story of course , but not now . It's proven .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby songxiaoz » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

:p
songxiaoz

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Owens injury seems Wembley related, same as about 15 other players since playing on that pitch.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:Owens injury seems Wembley related, same as about 15 other players since playing on that pitch.

Owen is gone mate , Fergie knows it Rafa knew it . His body can't take it no more . He is physically fecked , that's all .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 pm

on a free we shoulda taken him tho, still better than anything we got on our bench
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Don't be silly now , Rafa fecks up everytime and couldn't by a decent player to save his life . Feckin hell little mikey is class and i've no idea why Rafa din't sign him for A free . Maybe Ben Patrick will be able to tell us or saint or whomever else had a crystal ball and new if mikey had come to us he would have banged in 25 goals for us . Maybe rafa made a good judgement this time , doubt it though .

Oh yes  - fecked-up on Alonso, Agger, Masch, Benny, Garcia, Maxi and then there's a certain Torres.. worth £60 mill +

He's moved the poor signings on quickly too, whilst dealing with a transfer budget driven by balancing the books of a drak ages board..

and who says Aqua won't be a succes .. ay   :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 pm

zarababe wrote:

Oh yes  - fecked-up on Alonso, Agger, Masch, Benny, Garcia, Maxi and then there's a certain Torres.. worth £60 mill +

He's moved the poor signings on quickly too, whilst dealing with a transfer budget driven by balancing the books of a drak ages board..

Agger - always injured
Alonso - Left
Masher - Wanted to leave, still prb will
Benny - under used
Garcia - Left
Maxi - been with us like 5 mins
Torres - genius signing

Hmmm
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:56 pm

dawson99 wrote:
zarababe wrote:

Agger - always injured
Alonso - Left
Benny - under used
Garcia - Left
Torres - genius signing

Hmmm

Pepe?

Benny is probably underused for a reason. He probably isn't impressing Rafa enough in training to warrant a starting place.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:

You are right he didn't make a good judgement call this time. He SHOULD have got Owen on a free, he could have helped out this season and given us what we need, a second striker. We all know he is injury prone, so did Manure but on a free he was well worth the gamble and has played quite well for Manure. Given the choice I would rather have had Owen than Wash.

Why take a has been, judas c*nt who's only interested in himself and his place in the England squad over a youngster who you could develope into a talent and potentially flog on for a mega profit.? Oh, and his wages are peanuts compared to Micky England's. I think you'll find N'gog's scoring record is admirable and comparable to that of the Rat's also. N'Gog scored only 1 goal in his time at PSG, yet he's scored how many for us this term so far? Vital ones too. Sure Rafa takes on players and makes them worse, don't you know.

yes he does make players worse or certainly not better, for example, Keane, Bellamy and Crouch.

Given the option I far prefer a natural striker to whatever the hell Wash is. Eggnog is not good enough and never will be, I don't care how many tap ins he gets, I want to see him actually run intelligently, beat players and score some good goals, i still haven't seen that.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
zarababe wrote:

Agger - always injured
Alonso - Left
Benny - under used
Garcia - Left
Torres - genius signing

Hmmm

Pepe?

Benny is probably underused for a reason. He probably isn't impressing Rafa enough in training to warrant a starting place.

What and Lucas does? ???? ???
heimdall

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:

yes he does make players worse or certainly not better, for example, Keane, Bellamy and Crouch.

Given the option I far prefer a natural striker to whatever the hell Wash is. Eggnog is not good enough and never will be, I don't care how many tap ins he gets, I want to see him actually run intelligently, beat players and score some good goals, i still haven't seen that.

Why do you keep bringing crouch and Bellamy into this ?
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm

We'll never agree. Half of us think the season is pish mainly due to the manager, half think hes perfect and its the boards fault for the bad results...

One thing we should all agree on, we shouldnt be crediting Rafa for an injury to Owen
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Vowing to never try and enter any kind of footballing debate with Hiemdall again. He's just an utterly f*ckling cluless pleb amongst our fanbase.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:14 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:

i don't really comprehend how you can suggest that crouch wasn't improved during his stay in liverpool - thats entirely incontrovertible  :laugh:

bellamy certainly didn't get any worse

Keane is ... well , Keane - no gonna argue the toss about him

alonso, mascherano, gerrard, carragher, torres, reina - all have improved to the point where they would/have earned us ridiculous sums if/when sold
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm

DrPepe wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:

i don't really comprehend how you can suggest that crouch wasn't improved during his stay in liverpool - thats entirely incontrovertible  :laugh:

bellamy certainly didn't get any worse

Keane is ... well , Keane - no gonna argue the toss about him

alonso, mascherano, gerrard, carragher, torres, reina - all have improved to the point where they would/have earned us ridiculous sums if/when sold

I have different and more indepth views on it, but I won't bother and neither should you for that matter.. He's just in to attack player and manager at any given opportunity, and if I were a mod on this forum, the f*cker would have had the permaban hammer dropped on him a long, long time ago. Does nothing but talk bollox and incite others to take bookings.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion