Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 pm

That was a bit out of hand, he should get jail for that
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

NANNY RED wrote:At least we havnt got defending like this, What a disgrace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdr9130iCEw

He should be suspended for life, BTW the commentator in that video is michael robinson  :)
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Alex G. wrote:

He should be suspended for life, BTW the commentator in that video is michael robinson  :)

I actualy used to like that Pepe, but as you say banned for life. does anyone know what is happening to him
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Alex G. wrote:

I actualy used to like that Pepe, but as you say banned for life. does anyone know what is happening to him

He´s a lout.

When he signed for Madrid, in the first week, he punched a team mate, and spat in a rival face. 

A dead child.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby Rafa D » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm

What makes it worse, I was watching the game and the cheeky cu.nt actually walked over to the player on the deck and stamped all over him.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

he came out after the game and said he "wasnt a violent player"... yea like fck you aint... stupid fck... hope he gets a season ban and 38 ninety minutes of community service and anger management classes cause he sure as hell shouldnt go anywhere near a footie pitch anytime soon...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:11 am

Get this.

That was on the same time as our game the other night. This was in injury time and Madrid were level with Getafe when your man went down and won and penalty there. Obviously Pepe got sent off but heres the kicker, that dude got up to take the spotkick missed it and Madrid went straight up the other end and scored!
burjennio

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:44 am

I heard he gets a 12 match ban, not sure though.
SupitsJonF

Postby roberto green » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 am

burjennio wrote:

Get this.

That was on the same time as our game the other night. This was in injury time and Madrid were level with Getafe when your man went down and won and penalty there. Obviously Pepe got sent off but heres the kicker, that dude got up to take the spotkick missed it and Madrid went straight up the other end and scored!

Iv'e only just seen this.I thought he was out to get Torres when we played them.He is a toal disgrace
roberto green

Postby Madmax » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

roberto green wrote:
burjennio wrote:

Get this.

Iv'e only just seen this.I thought he was out to get Torres when we played them.He is a toal disgrace

Should be banned for a whole season. Feckin disgrace...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 am

aCe' wrote:he came out after the game and said he "wasnt a violent player"... yea like fck you aint... stupid fck... hope he gets a season ban and 38 ninety minutes of community service and anger management classes cause he sure as hell shouldnt go anywhere near a footie pitch anytime soon...

Yeah and they should send him to work at old peoples homes.

big mick he may come to change your nappy!

:wwww
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 am

Feck you on about Maxy you cheeky fecker :D Tell you what, nothing hard about kicking a fella who is on the deck (admittedly one who has thrown himself there). Guys obviously a class one Knobjockey, despite looking like a half decent player against us. Tell you what, if he tried any of that sh!t in England and he wouldn't get out of the ground alive.

It's not often you say it, but at times like that you almost hanker after seeing the likes of Druncan Duncan come out of retirement to go play in Spain.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuppleMonkey » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 am

I don't think its that bad, I used to play Sunday league football in North London for a pub in Edgeware and I tell you what those games sometimes made Rugby look like tiddly winks. :D

Eye gauging, Samuri swords, fingers up bums the lot. :D
SuppleMonkey

Postby stmichael » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 am

I think Rafa knew 2 months ago that unless we started winning every game and scoring goals then we would not challenge for the league (again). Only someone who is blind wouldn't see that the holding players have more movement and urgency, Kuyt is less at right back than he previously was and the full backs are pushing forward each game.

This has meant that we have conceded 8 goals in our last two games but they have been against quality opposition whom we would normally be more cautious against. Dross like Blackburn are being hammered and at times we are overwhelming teams like Madrid and United with this philosophy. Whats clear is that barring the Chelsea home game we have had some fantastic results and got an amazing number of points in the league playing this way.

I doubt we sill start the season the same next term but I hope we do because thats the only way we are going to win this league.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 am

stmichael wrote:I think Rafa knew 2 months ago that unless we started winning every game and scoring goals then we would not challenge for the league (again). Only someone who is blind wouldn't see that the holding players have more movement and urgency, Kuyt is less at right back than he previously was and the full backs are pushing forward each game.

This has meant that we have conceded 8 goals in our last two games but they have been against quality opposition whom we would normally be more cautious against. Dross like Blackburn are being hammered and at times we are overwhelming teams like Madrid and United with this philosophy. Whats clear is that barring the Chelsea home game we have had some fantastic results and got an amazing number of points in the league playing this way.

I doubt we sill start the season the same next term but I hope we do because thats the only way we are going to win this league.

I agree with you St Mike, there has been a fairly radical alteration in our set up, our tempo, our ambition, the way we select the team and everything else. I also agree that the changes to the prvious four and a half seasons are fairly obvious, although I wouldn't go a sfar as saying that "only someone who is blind" wouldn't be able to see it.

I've noticed that there are people already claiming that there has been no discernable change to the way we are playing, the fact our last three games have finished 4-4, 4-4 and 3-1 is just one of those things.

I also agree with your point that it's the only way we will win the league (not necessarily drawing 4-4 every week) but risking losing in order to win more frequently. I've absolutely no doubts whatsoever that if we had been more adventurous earlier in the campaign, given the extremely favourable nature of circumstances this season we would have won the title. We may of course still do so, but I think we would have if we'd really gone for it in a few more matches.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion