2006-2007 kits - Official - first view here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby deejay-cgt » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:00 pm

the shirt my mate got today has embroidered badge and the puffed up carlsberg like we had on home shirt last few seasons. he going send me pics on msn when he comes on soon as i have i post them
CgT

deejay-cgt

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:43 am

adamnbarrett wrote:Why would they be on sale monday lakes? When you can only pre-order from the official site from monday? The shirt itself is not supposed to be launched until the 10th August. They must be fakes surely. The wouldn't bring them out this early.

All i know is that the sports in my area have them in stock , as i say they are not for sale, i was only guessing that they were on sale from monday(why would they have them in stock so soon if not??)
the shop i was in today had 20 shirts in stock and the badge was a transfer.

if they are fake then the store and the other stores in my area have been done over.

also as i said i see some shirts being sold, but i was told they were not for sale.

if they are fake then it will be funnyas the store must get done for this lol.
we will find out on monday.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:28 am

coddy wrote:
peewee wrote:sorry dwar my birds niece has the cam, i will try and get it from her later, its the same as in the link above. i dont usually like collars on football shirts but its actually ok. oh and the badge is a transfer

where did you get it from?? if its from ebay, you'll probably find it a copy. especially seeing as adidas havent released it from the factory yet...........

haha i live in bangkok mate, its a genuine copy. the badge is a transfer but the carlsberg is puffed out
112-1077774096

Postby el_stinger » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:26 am

The gold Euro shirt with the only ebroided patches being the CL badges were a joke. Sorry, the look of the kit was magnificent, the gold, the stars, the patches, made for a fantastic shirt. They made it so easy for fakes to be made, Reebok sold out, especially knowing that they were not going to be renewed, they made a half assed shirt.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:16 am

el_stinger wrote:The gold Euro shirt with the only ebroided patches being the CL badges were a joke. Sorry, the look of the kit was magnificent, the gold, the stars, the patches, made for a fantastic shirt. They made it so easy for fakes to be made, Reebok sold out, especially knowing that they were not going to be renewed, they made a half assed shirt.

agreed :buttrock
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:14 am

peewee wrote:
coddy wrote:
peewee wrote:sorry dwar my birds niece has the cam, i will try and get it from her later, its the same as in the link above. i dont usually like collars on football shirts but its actually ok. oh and the badge is a transfer

where did you get it from?? if its from ebay, you'll probably find it a copy. especially seeing as adidas havent released it from the factory yet...........

haha i live in bangkok mate, its a genuine copy. the badge is a transfer but the carlsberg is puffed out

Wow if they are a copy then loads are over here and the sport shop near me will be in big poo poo lol, i saw them selling them as the real thingand they told me they are the real thing, there are some on ebay, i wonder if they wil get taken down.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:41 am

el_stinger wrote:Reebok sold out, especially knowing that they were not going to be renewed, they made a half assed shirt.

All Reebok kits had stick on badges last year. It had nothing to do with us changing to adidas (who own Reebok).
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:57 am

Is it this one our legends were wearing on the tour of norway?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:01 pm

no, its doesn have the big white strip on the right shoulder and the liverpool badge is not in the centre
112-1077774096

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:56 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Image

PeeWee Herman  :D is right. The kit our legends wore in Denmark is seperate from our kit. The badge is too bloody big to be our official kit.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:17 pm

LFCFan4Life wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:Image

PeeWee Herman  :D is right. The kit our legends wore in Denmark is seperate from our kit. The badge is too bloody big to be our official kit.

thats due to the legends now having bad eye sight , they ned to know what team they are playing for. lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:58 pm

lakes10 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:Why would they be on sale monday lakes? When you can only pre-order from the official site from monday? The shirt itself is not supposed to be launched until the 10th August. They must be fakes surely. The wouldn't bring them out this early.

All i know is that the sports in my area have them in stock , as i say they are not for sale, i was only guessing that they were on sale from monday(why would they have them in stock so soon if not??)
the shop i was in today had 20 shirts in stock and the badge was a transfer.

if they are fake then the store and the other stores in my area have been done over.

also as i said i see some shirts being sold, but i was told they were not for sale.

if they are fake then it will be funnyas the store must get done for this lol.
we will find out on monday.

Lakes what area is this shop in 'cos I just can't believe that they are the real thing. If they are then somebody has fooked up big time 'cos if adidas find out they'll have the store owners balls for breakfast. I also can't accept that the badge is gonna be a cr@ppy transfer seeing as all other adidas shirts have got embroidered badges. If it is a transfer i'll be very disappointed.

Roll on tomorrow afternoon when all of this bitchin' and doubt will be a thing of the past.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:05 am

Pre-order for launch 10th August. High quality embroidered crest.

subsidesports.com
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:50 am

mikopool wrote:
Pre-order for launch 10th August. High quality embroidered crest.

subsidesports.com

Very good and reputable bunch they are, I've used them before.

If they say it's an embriodered badge I'm sure it will be.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:02 am

NiftyNeil wrote:
el_stinger wrote:Reebok sold out, especially knowing that they were not going to be renewed, they made a half assed shirt.

All Reebok kits had stick on badges last year. It had nothing to do with us changing to adidas (who own Reebok).

Who cares, they sold us out by dishing out this half assed shirt. I was only talking about the Champs League Shirt.

Adidas won't, they have a bigger brand name!
Last edited by el_stinger on Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion