2006-2007 kits - Official - first view here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:30 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:It's a fecking Adidas trademark,you know that.

We'll start looking like f*cking Southampton at this rate.

You're talking out of your ar$e mate, the day we have huge white bars down the center of our shirts I'll agree with you.

I don't give a sh*t, AB.

I don't like more than a touch of white.

It takes away from the whole Liverpool mentality that red makes us look 10 feet tall.

You like it, I don't. I don't care if it's an Adidas trademark - they should be able to design something to suit the club, not their own ideas.

Don't get me wrong - it's a nice shirt. I just want less white on it, is all.

Lando, I don't give a sh*t that you don't give a sh*t.

"It takes away from the whole Liverpool mentality that red makes us look 10 feet tall."

90 percent of the shirt is red, the other ten percent is white. I'd prefer an all red shirt but I'm pleased because there isn't much white as I expected it to be.

White has some association with the club i.e Red and White Kop.

When you buy the shirt, take a red marker and color the white lines on the shirt. Problem solved

:D

Again - I just hoped we'd get all-red.

Nothing personal, AB.

It always is with AB.

If you dont agree with him he goes on the offensive.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:50 am

AIG = Actually Im Gay
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:10 pm

flipmode wrote:AIG = Actually Im Gay

ok mate all the best
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby Effes » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:16 pm

AIG = American Inbred Glazers
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 pm

mitch22 wrote:
flipmode wrote:AIG = Actually Im Gay

ok mate all the best

HA HA, on about Utd Players
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:55 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:It's a fecking Adidas trademark,you know that.

We'll start looking like f*cking Southampton at this rate.

You're talking out of your ar$e mate, the day we have huge white bars down the center of our shirts I'll agree with you.

I don't give a sh*t, AB.

I don't like more than a touch of white.

It takes away from the whole Liverpool mentality that red makes us look 10 feet tall.

You like it, I don't. I don't care if it's an Adidas trademark - they should be able to design something to suit the club, not their own ideas.

Don't get me wrong - it's a nice shirt. I just want less white on it, is all.

Lando, I don't give a sh*t that you don't give a sh*t.

"It takes away from the whole Liverpool mentality that red makes us look 10 feet tall."

90 percent of the shirt is red, the other ten percent is white. I'd prefer an all red shirt but I'm pleased because there isn't much white as I expected it to be.

White has some association with the club i.e Red and White Kop.

When you buy the shirt, take a red marker and color the white lines on the shirt. Problem solved

Again - I just hoped we'd get all-red.

Nothing personal, AB.

It always is with AB.

If you dont agree with him he goes on the offensive.

Calm down mate, I was taking the :censored: out of Lando, he knows that.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby jamie2006 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:20 pm

WARNING FAKE LIVERPOOL AUTOGRAPHS

Michael Owen, Stevie Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Ian Rush are star witnesses in one of the cases against offender Sporting Icons Ltd

Please be warned it has came to light recently that the person named below have been selling via Ebay and also from his website proven fake sports memorabilia his main area has been Liverpool Football Club this has been confirmed after expert analysis and examination from several UACC registered dealers who have been monitoring Mr Hayes for several months now after complaints regarding authenticy of his signed Liverpool memorabilia the person is Mr Gary Hayes of 17 Dorchester Park, Runcorn, WA7 1QA - 01928 579671. If you have purchased from Mr Hayes via his Ebay store garyhayes2005 or his website www.garyhayesfootballmemorabilia.com Mr Hayes has also been thought to be using other alias names on ebay aswell to sell his fake football memorabilia. Please visit www.isitreal.com and visit the discussion forum for updates and also www.scamsonebay.co.uk or visit ebay and search ebay stores for garyhayes2005 and see within the community Groups a group called AUTOGRAPH COLLECTORS these will give you more info relating to to Gary Hayes.

If you have purchased from Gary Hayes and are unsure to authenticy of item it is quite likely it will be a fake get all your records ebay item number, date, price and also The Certificate of Authenticy supplied by Gary Hayes and send all information to your local trading standards branch or contact the UACC through www.uacc.org

Alot of rogue sellers have been prosecuted by police with co-operation with trading standards and also UACC who are an autograph club. Most recently a sports memorabilia shop in Chester has been charged and will be facing court to determine sentence company is called

Sporting Icons Limited.
29 Watergate Row,
Chester.
CH1 2LE
01244 401546

Liverpool current and former stars including Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Ian Rush are involved in the case.

Sporting Icons Ltd website is www.sporting-icons.com

Two persons charged are managing director Mr Graeme Walker, 43, of Mountain View Close, Connah's Quay, north Wales and also Mr Madani, 42, of Bramhall, Stockport

Please see following link http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=c...id=637&Itemid=1
jamie2006

Postby Effes » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:22 pm

jamie2006 wrote:WARNING FAKE LIVERPOOL AUTOGRAPHS

Michael Owen, Stevie Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Ian Rush are star witnesses in one of the cases against offender Sporting Icons Ltd

Please be warned it has came to light recently that the person named below have been selling via Ebay and also from his website proven fake sports memorabilia his main area has been Liverpool Football Club this has been confirmed after expert analysis and examination from several UACC registered dealers who have been monitoring Mr Hayes for several months now after complaints regarding authenticy of his signed Liverpool memorabilia the person is Mr Gary Hayes of 17 Dorchester Park, Runcorn, WA7 1QA - 01928 579671. If you have purchased from Mr Hayes via his Ebay store garyhayes2005 or his website www.garyhayesfootballmemorabilia.com Mr Hayes has also been thought to be using other alias names on ebay aswell to sell his fake football memorabilia. Please visit www.isitreal.com and visit the discussion forum for updates and also www.scamsonebay.co.uk or visit ebay and search ebay stores for garyhayes2005 and see within the community Groups a group called AUTOGRAPH COLLECTORS these will give you more info relating to to Gary Hayes.

If you have purchased from Gary Hayes and are unsure to authenticy of item it is quite likely it will be a fake get all your records ebay item number, date, price and also The Certificate of Authenticy supplied by Gary Hayes and send all information to your local trading standards branch or contact the UACC through www.uacc.org

Alot of rogue sellers have been prosecuted by police with co-operation with trading standards and also UACC who are an autograph club. Most recently a sports memorabilia shop in Chester has been charged and will be facing court to determine sentence company is called

Sporting Icons Limited.
29 Watergate Row,
Chester.
CH1 2LE
01244 401546

Liverpool current and former stars including Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Ian Rush are involved in the case.

Two persons charged are managing director Mr Graeme Walker, 43, of Mountain View Close, Connah's Quay, north Wales and also Mr Madani, 42, of Bramhall, Stockport

Please see following link http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=c...id=637&Itemid=1

OK FUKK FACE - GOT THE MESSAGE
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:01 am

Sporting Icons Limited.
29 Watergate Row,
Chester.
CH1 2LE
01244 401546

U got conned by him and now you're angry?
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Mark 23 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:46 am

Proper angry he is, feels the need to put it all the discussions at the moment.
Mark 23

Postby coddy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm

Sporting Icons Limited.
29 Watergate Row,
Chester.
CH1 2LE
01244 401546

Calm Down, Calm Down!!!
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:52 am

glazer is extremely made up with the new jersey

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:31 pm

Liverpool will officially reveal their new adidas home kit for the forthcoming season on Monday afternoon. 
The eagerly awaited unveiling will take place with a number of the club's first team players at a special launch at Anfield.

If you want to be among the first to buy our new home kit then make sure you log on to Liverpoolfc.tv on Monday afternoon when you'll be able to pre-order it online.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnnyred » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:28 pm

top clear pic of our new kit here folks
http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34828
Johnnyred

Postby dward » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 pm

Johnnyred wrote:top clear pic of our new kit here folks
http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34828

already been posted.

I don't really like that home shirt anyway - what is it with those lines? ???
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion