20 reasons why houllier has to go...now! - Including some alarming facts!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Mon May 24, 2004 8:08 am

Stu, You really are an a*** and you give us scousers a bad name.

If I can get through all the swearing and threats I would like to comment on one of your points.

Yes you are right Houllier did put in place the roots to a great french side but he could not take them any further. It took someone else to go in and take france on to become the world and ero champions.

I believe that this is the same as Liverpool, GH has taken us as far as he can and the time is now right for a new manager to take us forward to the title. :p
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon May 24, 2004 8:16 am

So, i believe that this is a crucial time for GH to leave.  :)
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 24, 2004 8:18 am

stu_the_red wrote:12. Aldo hasn't. St John has never liked him or give him any credit. Neither have many of the others to be honest. ****** THEM!!!

Stu, I think you have just gone over the top here, **** Them, are you serious?, these were past legends of LFC so show some respect, I don't think you meant that, u just got over excited in your tirade, settle down lad.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 24, 2004 10:28 am

Whats going on here??

A Rumble and I wasn't invited ???

Bang On lads.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon May 24, 2004 10:37 am

Jeez, what's the feck going on here?

Look like World War III around in this post.

???
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon May 24, 2004 10:41 am

Group: LFC Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEE HEE!
that was the worst reply to a post, and defence of a Kack LOSER manager Ive ever heard in my life!
Danny Murhpy is a good Player??? Are serious? you obviously dont watch many games then! He cant tackle, has Zero creative ability, his passes go to the opposition! He bottles out of challenges, no pace, and his only plus is taking spot kicks. Do you ever watch Liverpool  games??? he has no impact on a game whatsoever!!!
Half of the Academy are not good enough? how the hell do you know? are you a coach/scout working for LFC?? I doubt it, you seem to know little about anything! (apart from insulting, swearing and veil threats!)
My points are valid points, and the first 3 repliers agreed. I wasn't having a dig,just stating facts!!!!!
As regards the french team coach thing, how come LFC didnt sign any of these players , Zidane etc, Mr know it all!??
Listen, it was fun listening to your silly outbursts and name calling etc etc. Stop arguing with your computer! you need to get out more!
As for the Sevvy park threat......WOOOOOOOOOOO! Im really scared, Im shaking in my boots!
listen mate, You'd regret asking for that challenge! and id kick your hairy ***** all over the place anytime anywhere, I live far away, but I go to most home games...BUt Ill Gladly meet you for the first home game next year outside the ground and we'll see what a tough guy you are then! but i may not be alone! we normally go in groups of 10-15 guys to the match, and me and a few of may mates are bodybuilders.
so be  prepared 

I've attended more matches over the last 11 years than you could dream of.

Danny Murphy is number 13, not number 28. He's the one who supplies through balls, supports the attack, scores goals from midfield and takes excellent set pieces.

And yes i am a qualifeid football coach. I have my level 1 and 2 certificate's in coaching football (club coach and fa coaching badge), child protection, first aid and am studying sports psychology, i am doing my uefa license next year and i coach at Whiston Juniors FC... Steven Gerrards old team.

Well ok kiddo, you turn up with ya mates. Body builders are normally puffs anyway. Lets face it lad, yer absoloutely clueless.

How long will it take a new manager to win the league with this squad? Answer that... what did Houllier do? answer that...

If anything he's got the club back on track even if he does leave.

And yes i was ****** when i replied, but that post was a provocative piece of ******.

Btw... body builders are ****** puffs!!!
115-1073096938

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon May 24, 2004 10:56 am

Please stop it kops and body builders,...
Please say something moderator...
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daddyo » Mon May 24, 2004 11:00 am

Ding,ding. End of round Two!

Can you guys pause long enough so's I can get me a hot dog an some popcorn? :D :D :D
daddyo

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon May 24, 2004 11:13 am

stu_the_red wrote:And yes i am a qualifeid football coach. I have my level 1 and 2 certificate's in coaching football (club coach and fa coaching badge), child protection, first aid and am studying sports psychology, i am doing my uefa license next year and i coach at Whiston Juniors FC... Steven Gerrards old team.

Best of luck to your team and doing your UEFA license which is brilliant achievement for your career, I mean it, Stu.

:)  :)  :)
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Mon May 24, 2004 11:21 am

Christ I know you can report a post to the moderator but this whole ferking topic needs a reporting ???
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon May 24, 2004 11:27 am

TheHustler wrote:BUt Ill Gladly meet you for the first home game next year outside the ground and we'll see what a tough guy you are then! but i may not be alone! we normally go in groups of 10-15 guys to the match, and me and a few of may mates are bodybuilders.
so be  prepared

You'll never fight alone  :laugh:
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wiped » Mon May 24, 2004 11:28 am

daddyo wrote:Ding,ding. End of round Two!

Can you guys pause long enough so's I can get me a hot dog an some popcorn? :D :D :D

LOL ..... goodone
wiped
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon May 24, 2004 11:29 am

:D
112-1077774096

Postby DAV » Mon May 24, 2004 11:40 am

lol i agree with everything u said and u made STU look like the fool he is.
quality post and all true
STU wake up u made yourself look like the first class fool u r.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon May 24, 2004 11:49 am

Stu may come across strongly but that hustler bloke should acknowledge the work Houllier has done at Melwood, the trophies won and the fact that Houllier wanted success so badly for our club he put his health at risk.  O.K. the last 18 months have turned sour but a little respect wouldn't go astray.  I remember being in the Nou Camp for the 0-0 draw with Barcelona in the champions league.  All that could be heard on the streets of Barcelona on the day and night of the game was the chanting of "Allez Gerard Houllier".  That was just two years ago.
Gerard will be on his way shortly and I admit to favouring change but lets not trample on the man as he departs.

Seán
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion