I have returned - & i come in peace.

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Rafa D » Thu May 10, 2007 9:36 am

I thought it was.

A few points though s@int:

1) does he actually support us?

2) we found out previously when he wern't on a wind up, he is from London - why put Leeds in his profile!?!?

3) After all the sh.it could he come back as normal?

I read through some old posts the other day and came across his PM to you apologising to the board, so he has done it before, then he came back again!!

I'd have no qualms about him contributing to the forum, but the fact is he HATES me, I extended a olive branch a few months ago on another Liverpool forum and he said "why would I be friends with someone who made my life hell" - WTF!?!

If he wants to start over, there is no qualms from me.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu May 10, 2007 9:40 am

Could it be BarryBelfast ?  ???  :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 9:44 am

If it is LPA, then i think the scousers on here would have one or two things to say.

The axe comment and other anti-scouse comments he made were disgusting.

Rest assured it's not LPA.

I'd have no qualms about him contributing to the forum, but the fact is he HATES me, I extended a olive branch a few months ago on another Liverpool forum and he said "why would I be friends with someone who made my life hell" - WTF!?!

He told me terrible things about me being a basque terrorist and every sort of insult.

:D :D But I don't think he hates anybody, he's just a troll, and insults automatically, not to be taken seriously.

I don't mind if he stays, because quite simply, as soon as he gets it wrong about LFC, or any of the posters, he'll be banned. Whatever the mods decide, it's ok with me.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kop On » Thu May 10, 2007 9:48 am

Sabre, without wanting to cause trouble, you insulted me several times as well, but I won’t play the game tit for tat, if you believe I am troll than that’s your prerogative, but I might not had been quite so nasty if I wasn’t barraged with racial abuse, this is in the past and I am prepared to let by gones be by gones, if you want to hold a petty grudge than that’s fine, but lets not stir the melting pot here. Thanks.
Kop On

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 10, 2007 9:50 am

He has apologised to the whole forum a few times now. The last thing we need at the moment is more forum wars. Luckily its not my decision, up to Supersub etc. I suppose if anyone has strong objections they should PM Supersub? Then again if Oasis offers Supersub a CL ticket im sure something could be arranged :D
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 9:51 am

I actually was trying to help you, the best way I know.

*shrug*

Of course I insulted you when you entered that game, that's why I didn't insult you this time, you came in peace. And you still want that, don't you?
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kop On » Thu May 10, 2007 9:55 am

Ivan, calling someone a troll isn’t something which helps someone, its get someone into hot water with the moderators. At least you are honest though, I want a second chance to engage in Liverpool discussion, I have not come to make enemies or friends, posting is my prerogative.

I have work to do, I wouldn’t want to be sacked again so adios amiga.  :;):
Kop On

Postby babu » Thu May 10, 2007 9:55 am

:D  come on kop on, you started a thread, called 'i have returned' , like we were all waiting or something. don't think i ever had an arguement with Oasis, Charmless or whatever, so i've got some catching up to do...

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 10, 2007 9:59 am

babu wrote: :D  come on kop on, you started a thread, called 'i have returned' , like we were all waiting or something. don't think i ever had an arguement with Oasis, Charmless or whatever, so i've got some catching up to do...

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 10:02 am

Kop On wrote:Ivan, calling someone a troll isn’t something which helps someone, its get someone into hot water with the moderators. At least you are honest though, I want a second chance to engage in Liverpool discussion, I have not come to make enemies or friends, posting is my prerogative.

I have work to do, I wouldn’t want to be sacked again so adios amiga.  :;):

Just made a breach of my privacy telling my real name ( :D kidding), and called me amiga, which means "Friend in femenine" (Amigo is friend man)

The problem Oasis is that you behave like a troll. I just was trying to describe the realistic escenario of the past, in which you indeed insult, I even admit I answered back but I was trying to remove importance to all that and stress it's just the internet.

Instead of understanding that I was trying to give an opinion so that you stay, you choose to start arguing. Also, opening personal threads in a forum has a name in my book "attention seeker".

Now, you can follow the advice I gave you, or elevate the discussion. Either way, have a nice day, Oasis!  :)
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 10:03 am

Kop On wrote:is my prerogative.

Ohhhhh..... he thinks he's Bobby Brown now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu May 10, 2007 10:03 am

You robbed that of me babu!!

Oasis, answer my points please
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu May 10, 2007 10:06 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:You robbed that of me babu!!

buggers me where i pinched that from. sorry mate. fecking funny though.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 10:20 am

Sabre didnt he say me and you where having an affair :D and he pretended to be your girlfriend and said he was going to kill me  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 10:24 am

Ciggy wrote:Sabre didnt he say me and you where having an affair :D and he pretended to be your girlfriend and said he was going to kill me  :laugh:

Yeh, that too  :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum