b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:10 pm

Woollyback wrote:I hear booze does the trick just nice :cool:

Not tonight Wool.  Saturday probably.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:15 pm

Talkin about racists anyone see that program on BBC1 last night about the immigration officers in Heathrow :oops:  that was bad news bet they all got the sack today :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:24 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:[cough]Big Ben[/cough]

I'll have to get my throat seen to........ :D

i wonder why that code never worked  :D

that "turk" anelka16584153 fella was way out of hand with that comment to woof !!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:02 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:A newbie turk with english that bad could noway type this :glare:

Or u r gonna just say Fu.ck off me again ?

rubbish, if he has learnt a liitle english he would have no problem constructing that sentence, i can say ****** you/off in several languages which I have no understabding of.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:28 am

anelka1907 wrote:If u did not incite me with ur message i would not corsed u please look at that forum and what u wrote and then vomit ur grudge to me. And where is ur  well understaning about jokes mybe it a just  traditional joke maybe we r louging that as u louging people who u identification with an animal if it is funny why this isn't ? Can u explain that with out  cursing me? Or u r gonna just say Fu.ck off me again ?

agree with lynds.
He's only a wind up.
He used "incite" -which is "too appropriate" and a more specific word (instead of -for example: assault, attack -which are more "simple") for someone who can't spell "curse" and "laughing" correctly.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:31 am

now foock off anelka, turkish are not cvnts like you.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:26 am

anfieldadorer wrote:
anelka1907 wrote:If u did not incite me with ur message i would not corsed u please look at that forum and what u wrote and then vomit ur grudge to me. And where is ur  well understaning about jokes mybe it a just  traditional joke maybe we r louging that as u louging people who u identification with an animal if it is funny why this isn't ? Can u explain that with out  cursing me? Or u r gonna just say Fu.ck off me again ?

agree with lynds.
He's only a wind up.
He used "incite" -which is "too appropriate" and a more specific word (instead of -for example: assault, attack -which are more "simple") for someone who can't spell "curse" and "laughing" correctly.

I think the guy is genuine, he probs used an enlgish-turkish dictionary for incite and said the other words off memory.

Still this is not the point, it makes no difference whteher he is for real or not, he was incredibly offensive to woof for little or no reason.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:55 am

LFC #1 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:A newbie turk with english that bad could noway type this :glare:

Or u r gonna just say Fu.ck off me again ?

rubbish, if he has learnt a liitle english he would have no problem constructing that sentence, i can say ****** you/off in several languages which I have no understabding of.

I didnt mean it that way, I meant a newbie knowing typing f.uck off how would he know you cant type that without a fullstop?
Its someone arsin round. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:58 am

surley other forums are similar though, why would some1 arsin around choose to be a Fenerbahce fan though, makes no sense to me?

Although if it was it wouldn't be surprising, Cheesecakery, in the words of delia smith "where are you?"  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:22 pm

Ooopsss!.. Lots of things happened here, i just read the topics..

1. Anelka1907 is a Turk. An english man can't use turkish so good. And he often uses some turkish characters while typing posts, finding a keyboard with tr. chrctrs is not possible in England(probably) I have no doubt, he is a Turk..

2. I didnt see the picture but i know that Anfieldadorer isnt a racist, we have a good conservation with him and he sometimes write in our Fenerbahce SK topic. The pic must be a joke..

3. When i first wrote in this forum, some 'b*stards' sweared me for my nationality and i did the same thing like Anelka1907. We cant charge him for his behaviour..

4. I think there was a big non-understanding between Anfieldadorer, Anelka1907 and woof woof..

> We are passionate FENERBAHCE supporters and LFC fans. Be sure reds, we love u (lfc supporters) and ur team -thats why we are here; and Anelka1907, don't worry coz i think they like us too.. <
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:23 pm

appreciate that istanBul.
:)
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:59 pm

how is the turjkey thing racist?
if i calla guy from hamburg a hamburger its not racist, its playing with words, we all know about taffs affection for sheep but thats not racist is it? it might be wrong but its not racist :D

ps - sorry taff, no offence 'guv :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:13 am

im very confused . woof woof if anelka said he didnt mean to send it to you then why you taking it so seriously ?
kopite

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:13 am

kopite wrote:im very confused . woof woof if anelka said he didnt mean to send it to you then why you taking it so seriously ?

how can you not mean to send something like that, what a load of bollox!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum