Zenden - Arrested?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby BringBackTiti » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:45 am

In the car on the way into work this morning it came up with a story saying Zenden has been arrested and they said more on this in the next hour. Can anyone shine any light on this?
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:51 am

Just read this on RAWK myself.  Just a rumour at the moment.  Nothing concrete.

I've also heard there's been an explosion on the Tube. 

Dawson, any light to be shed on this?
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:53 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I've also heard there's been an explosion on the Tube. 

Dawson, any light to be shed on this?

Emergency services have been called to London's Liverpool Street Underground station after reports of an explosion.
The incident has caused major disruption to the entire network with stations across the capital closed.

British Transport Police said there were "walking wounded" but one person's life was reported to be "at risk".

London Fire Brigade said four crews were at the scene and more were on their way. A power failure could be the cause, Transport for London said.

A British Transport Police spokesman said that emergency services were dealing with reports of an explosion at 0849 BST on the Metropolitan Line between Liverpool Street and Aldgate.

One passenger, who had left the Tube at Fenchurch Street Station, and walked to Aldgate East, told BBC Five Live that he saw injured people.

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke. There were about three or four people on the floor being treated."
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:01 am

This is Great!!! our very own 'liverpool-newkit' news centre!
keep it coming............ :D

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:03 am

yeah, saying power surges. no buses or trains in london. buildings being evacuated... all going a bit mad here people
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:05 am

He is supposed to have stole a car from Hope Street, he's settled in quick.
Oh please dont take my hubcaps away  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:17 am

A bus has now exploded not sure whats happening yet. Scotland yard saying not terroists. Possible French Mafia

Injured treated at Aldgate

Eyewitness Accounts 

Aldgate Scenes 

BLASTS ON TUBES AND BUS

According to reports a bus has exploded in central London just minutes after a number of blasts on London's Underground.

"I saw lots of people running up a road and then saw the top of a bus destroyed," one eyewitness told Sky News.

Sky News producer Bob Mills said he heard the loud explosion near Euston Station.

Scotland Yard could not confirm reports of an explosion on a bus in Russell Square. A spokeswoman said police were at the scene and attempting to determine what had happened.

The entire Tube network has been shut down following the blasts at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square.

It is understood several people have been wounded in the underground blasts, with one unconfirmed eyewitness telling Sky News he saw "bodies on the line".

British Transport Police confirmed there are "walking wounded" and said paramedics have responded to one report of a person classed as "life at risk".

Blast happened at Aldgate

"It's chaos, with people trying to work out what has happened," said a spokesman.

One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash.

The train stopped and people were using umberellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff.

He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road where the second incident took place.

"I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it," she said.

"The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do.

"The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. My ears are still ringing and I was shaking."
antz

Postby Sean » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:39 am

I know Chelsea ar fed up with losing out on Gerrard and i'm sure they wanted revenge but this is taking it a bit too far.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:01 am

Isn't this a football section? ???

Can anyone elaborate on the Zenden story as per the title? :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:40 am

20 dead and 90 injured at Aldgate. I know its a football section but think people should check on family members and friends who work in East London
antz

Postby antz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:40 am

On Zenden hope it aint to do with the Van perise case ???
antz

Postby Sean » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:05 pm

What do you mean ? Do you reckon Zenden may have been Van Persies victim ?
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby antz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:11 pm

:D Hope not
antz

Postby JBG » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:34 pm

Sean wrote:What do you mean ? Do you reckon Zenden may have been Van Persies victim ?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby ynwa » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:49 pm

this f uckin forum sucks cant post ur views unless they get deleted
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<