Zarababe!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:42 am

Bamaga man wrote:Is this still going on, feck me its like eastenders around here

i wish it was :D

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:46 am

peewee wrote:Makes perfect sense to me.

i never intended to call people infidel, but i just called them infidel anyway     :D

come on mate, you dont call someone a name and then say you didnt mean to call thm that name.[/quote]
It was clealry a joke though, it only got a bit more serious when Zara mentioned the rucksacks and caps thing. If that had never been said I doubt anything would have been made of it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:54 am

LFC #1 wrote:
peewee wrote:Makes perfect sense to me.

i never intended to call people infidel, but i just called them infidel anyway     :D

come on mate, you dont call someone a name and then say you didnt mean to call thm that name.

It was clealry a joke though, it only got a bit more serious when Zara mentioned the rucksacks and caps thing. If that had never been said I doubt anything would have been made of it.[/quote]
very true, but then if zara had put her hand in the fire would metalhead have followed suit.

to be fair to zara, she has at least had the balls to do something about it and leave the forum, she is more of a man than metalhead
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 am

Zara's comments are the only ones that could be construed as offensive IMO. Metalhead has said nothing out of order. Maybe it should have been a PM, but fuk me It never should of been blown this far out of proportion.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:04 am

i have explained this many times, his use of the word infidel, his joke about dudek being an infidel and should be shot as wll as diao. also its not me who blew it out of proportion, its every one else putting in the pennys worth which escalated it, meaning i have to constantly explain my actions and defend myself.

lets just draw a line under this now mate, i am bored as i am sure many others are, i know you are trying to make things right but i will be stubborn on this.

its now up to metalhead to show us is he a man or is he a coward. be a man, read the bin laden thread again, read my apology in her, then do the same.

or just carry on being a coward and running from it
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:07 am

Fair enough, it was juvenile and naive at worst. He shouldn't be hounded off the forum for it though.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 am

then let him say sorry to all the people he offended
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 am

s@int wrote:Think how Castro must feel though! Every time he has sex his girlfriend asks " are you in fidel"

:laugh:

There you go.
66-1112520797

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:29 am

I just spotted this now, but I really dont think this was ment to be anything but a joke.

Peewee look at this website, it is about a Canadian show that just aired last week. Bad Bob can back me up with this.

http://www.cbc.ca/littlemosque/

Theirs gotta be a gotta be a lighter side to some things.
"Muslims are known around the world for their sense of humour"
Last edited by The Canadian Red Army on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:34 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:I just spotted this now, but I really dont think this was ment to be anything but a joke.

Peewee look at this website, it is about a Canadian show that just aired last week. Bad Bob can back me up with this.

Sorry, mate, can't really do that as I haven't seen the show yet...although, it's meant to be good.  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:34 am

Dammit, I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread! :veryangry :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby joko » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:44 am

loser...
i still keep my promise
:;):

:Oo: no?  :(

:D
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:47 am

Bamaga man wrote:Is this still going on, feck me its like Celebrity Big Brother  around here.

*Runs for cover*  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:51 am

Bad Bob wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:I just spotted this now, but I really dont think this was ment to be anything but a joke.

Sorry, mate, can't really do that as I haven't seen the show yet...although, it's meant to be good.  :cool:

Where have you been man, the commercials have been all over CBC. Get with the program  :p

Watch it this coming weds at 8pm.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:53 am

Bad Bob wrote:Dammit, I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread! :veryangry :D

HAHA I baited you, hook, line, and sinker :D
:kungfu: (a warm fuzzy hat for the snow and the cold)
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum