Zarababe!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:43 pm

can we put this to bed now, i dont have the power to ban anyone, also this has nothing to do with any personal feeling against zara, i have no problems with metalhead but i think they should be dealt with in the same way.

i am tired of explaining this now and tired of having to defend myself when i did no wrong, simply point out their comments were a disgrace in my opinion.

it is then up to the mods to deal with and a few people on here have shown their real colours by condoning the comments rather than coming out and saying they were in poor taste, but hey if people want to suport commenst like that then.................. well i will bite my tongue

lets get one thing straight, I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE, i have a view and it made it clear, then i had to defend myself and my actions which is also a bit sad
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:54 pm

for those of you defending metalhead and saying what a great guy he is, here is his pm to me, make of it what you will, i know what i make of it, i now believe his commenst were made to cause offence for some percieved comments previously

You want me to apologize to you mate?

you already owe me an apology! remember the bin ladin thread? when all of you went constantly joking around muslim wearing the viel, fine i found it very humerous but then the word "ninja" really offended me, i said i was offended, but did you care? no! you mocked me! with an expression intending to tell me that I'm a radical! you even told me that if you dont respect your religion then you won't respect mine! I apologized to some members who got offended on here sent them pm's, but I don't think i will apologize to you because i think you wouldnt give a flying funk to what I care and believe.

I'm no radical, and i've already experienced terrorism and political coup in my country, even f*cking war! so don't tell me i support terrorism and extremists because i will be the first one to go to the street and kick out every radical muslim on the planet.

you are two faced
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 am

so just to clarify this, you have a go at me for some comments that were on the whole made by other members, your post 'zarababe' was not a joke but a veiled attack for revenge for the bin laden thread (which i didnt start), you thought you could say what you want because you see it as justified as some revenge.

i receieved no message from the mods about that thread which should tell you something.

now i will be a man about this, metalhead, IF i said something in that thread which caused you offence then i am sorry.

now lets see what type of man you are?
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:13 am

metalhead, your comment in the bin laden thread

This is the fact that people can be very sensitive and  they can be slanted to being provoked when the issue is about their religion.

i will find more when i have time
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:20 am

You really need to read carefully my pm, that i re sent it to you!

I did not intend to keep my comments, ask ciggy who I pm'd! I never intended to call anyone an infidel, infact i DO not want to apologize to you because you abused me in the past and called me a "radical". I need to clarify one thing, THE THREAD WAS NOT REVENGE! it was a joke between me and zara, and anyone with a sense of humor to play along. I never intented to call anyone an 'infidel' FACT.

Shame on you Peewee.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:37 am

peewee wrote:so just to clarify this, you have a go at me for some comments that were on the whole made by other members, your post 'zarababe' was not a joke but a veiled attack for revenge for the bin laden thread (which i didnt start), you thought you could say what you want because you see it as justified as some revenge.

i receieved no message from the mods about that thread which should tell you something.

now i will be a man about this, metalhead, IF i said something in that thread which caused you offence then i am sorry.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

pmsl - i'm crying here. it's finally sunk in - its a wind up! 'a veiled attack for revenge' from a muslim. genius - comedy gold dressed up as paranoid delusions. peewee - i'd underestimated you.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:47 am

a veiled attack - i don't get it, who was wearing the veil - peewee, zara or MH? and who let them through passport control :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:54 am

:upside:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:16 am

andy_g wrote:
peewee wrote:so just to clarify this, you have a go at me for some comments that were on the whole made by other members, your post 'zarababe' was not a joke but a veiled attack for revenge for the bin laden thread (which i didnt start), you thought you could say what you want because you see it as justified as some revenge.

:laugh:   

pmsl - i'm crying here. it's finally sunk in - its a wind up! 'a veiled attack for revenge' from a muslim. genius - comedy gold dressed up as paranoid delusions. peewee - i'd underestimated you.

:laugh:  :laugh:

i knew full well what i was writing andy, but its ok as it is a joke and as we all know we can now say whatever we want on here as long as we say it was a joke.

no paranoia here mate, simply making a point which i thought you would have had the intelliegnce to notice and you didnt let me down    :D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:18 am

metalhead wrote:You really need to read carefully my pm, that i re sent it to you!

I did not intend to keep my comments, ask ciggy who I pm'd! I never intended to call anyone an infidel, infact i DO not want to apologize to you because you abused me in the past and called me a "radical". I need to clarify one thing, THE THREAD WAS NOT REVENGE! it was a joke between me and zara, and anyone with a sense of humor to play along. I never intented to call anyone an 'infidel' FACT.

Shame on you Peewee.

please point out to me where i call you a radical, i suggest you read it again properley, or get someone to read it to you.

dig up the bin laden thread and look at my calm discussion and well thought out posts
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:30 am

well i am in the bin laden thread and up to page 14 before i post  a joke about MR Jihad, ooooo sorry if that offended you metalhead, EVN THOUGH YOU DONT MENTION BEING OFFENDED IN THE THREAD, WHICH BY THE AY READING I SEE PLENTY OF ABUSE FOR MUSLIMS FROM OTHER POSTERS
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:34 am

Maybe he's over reacting (as you are) peewee, but the "infidel" thread is hardly a revenge attack personally against you. If you think that mate you really are paranoid.

"THE THREAD WAS NOT REVENGE! it was a joke between me and zara, and anyone with a sense of humor to play along. I never intented to call anyone an 'infidel' FACT."

Makes perfect sense to me.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:36 am

OOOOOO page 22 and we get to the ninja picture for which i offer and explanation and also offered an apology for my comments, pity your not asking for apologies from the other posters in that thread, i wonder if you have sent any of them apologies for your comment yesterday totally missing that they offended you a couple of months ago

or do you just apologise to your friends
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:37 am

Is this still going on, feck me its like eastenders around here
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:40 am

LFC #1 wrote:Maybe he's over reacting (as you are) peewee, but the "infidel" thread is hardly a revenge attack personally against you. If you think that mate you really are paranoid.

"THE THREAD WAS NOT REVENGE! it was a joke between me and zara, and anyone with a sense of humor to play along. I never intented to call anyone an 'infidel' FACT."

Makes perfect sense to me.

i never intended to call people infidel, but i just called them infidel anyway     :D

come on mate, you dont call someone a name and then say you didnt mean to call thm that name.

i have been a man here and said sorry to metalhead if i offended him in the past, i wasnt abusive, i made a joke and then explained my joke to him, as did others. as yet i havent even had an explanation from him, just basically a couple of pms saying he wont say sorry to me as he thinks i abused him in the past.

the guy is quite sad, only say sorry to his mates, who i might add say abusive things about islam in the bin laden thread. but hey, dont let that spoil for abuse of me metalhead
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum