You fancy her but you shouldn't

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:57 am

Sabre wrote:Out of my closest friends, 2 are men and 2 women. The former are nice for drinks and direct insight, the women are nice for coffees and advices.

Don't know if its the Spaniard in you talking Sabre, but that is one of the gayest things you have ever said, including that eyesore you posted earlier that you wouldn't mind getting to know.

I used to have friends that were girls in high school, and it was just once cycle after another of just being their friend to wanting to bang to not talking to them at all and back to being their friend

College has been much more fun having no friends that are girls.  Some of my friends have friends that are girls and they are just annoying.  Maybe I could have girls that are friends after school, but it is of no interest to me at this time.
JoeTerp

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:59 am

Okay heres another one .....

gulp ..........

Dawn Fraiser. :D
66-1112520797

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:45 am

dawson99 wrote:pj harvey, like kt tunstell... both have initialled names, both a re rock guitar chicks... only thing cooler than a chick with a guitar? a chick who plays the violin... proper posh and that...love it

aaaooooooaaaaaahhhhhoooooohhhhhhhh polly jean  :hearts   :nod

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:50 am

I've had a thing for Gillian Anderson for years now. Around series 6 of the X-Files she just went off the charts for how lovely she looked when she trimmed her hair down to a short bob just over her ears. She just got cuter and cuter, though recently she seems to have fallen into that trend of thinking that being a skeleton is attractive and looks really thin. Be interesting to see how she looks as Scully after all these years when the new X-Files film comes out in the summer.

Another is Julianne Moore. Older woman, but she's got it alright.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:23 am

JoeTerp wrote:I would like to Hate FuK Ann Coulter.  NEO-CONs are some of the worst people on the planet and I would like to give Ann Coulter some very very miserable, unpleasant sex in which she experiences absolutely no pleasure .:angry:

that's a bit scary is that, joe

:sniffle

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:37 pm

I know I shouldn't and its in very bad taste but I still have a hard on for Katy French, the Irish model, who sadly died last week after apparent cocaine poisoning.

Fit is not the word.

Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:40 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Sabre wrote:Out of my closest friends, 2 are men and 2 women. The former are nice for drinks and direct insight, the women are nice for coffees and advices.

Don't know if its the Spaniard in you talking Sabre, but that is one of the gayest things you have ever said, including that eyesore you posted earlier that you wouldn't mind getting to know.

I used to have friends that were girls in high school, and it was just once cycle after another of just being their friend to wanting to bang to not talking to them at all and back to being their friend

College has been much more fun having no friends that are girls.  Some of my friends have friends that are girls and they are just annoying.  Maybe I could have girls that are friends after school, but it is of no interest to me at this time.

:laugh:

Yes, don't worry, school is the same here, of course in school we kicked the ball and try to hit the girls and we were the baddest guys around.

But the chip changes in the uni, make no mistake, if you have the proper friends (girls) then they invite you to the proper parties  :D the aim is always to have the hanging thing well wet and warm  :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:17 pm

oh I never said not to talk to them or have parties with them, or try and "wet the hanging thing"  but I find almost all conversation with women not under the pretense of the possibility of sexual activity in some way shape or form somewhere down the line POINTLESS and ANNOYING.  I often wonder what females spend their time thinking and talking about that replaces all the time I spend on sports and or any intellectual discussion I have with my friends.  I also don't find ANY female comedians funny with the half exception on one.
JoeTerp

Postby Big Niall » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:38 pm

I had a few beers last night at home watching the footie (LYon v Rangers game on rte) and I had a flick around the channels at one stage and Cornation street. I thought Liz McDonald (steve's mother in it) looked very shagable.

F*cking beer!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:59 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I used to have friends that were girls in high school, and it was just once cycle after another of just being their friend to wanting to bang to not talking to them at all and back to being their friend

Soo true
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:16 pm

Let's be 'avin' you! :nod

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:21 pm

:laugh: :laugh:  PMSL

if you think of doing it with delia that egg takes on a huge significance

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:26 pm

andy_g wrote: :laugh: :laugh:  PMSL

if you think of doing it with delia that egg takes on a huge significance

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Right, the great Tara Reid debate.  She's pure filth, we can all agree, but would you check her oil?  ??? :D

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 pm

any woman whose nipples are below her elbows is a serious no no

:no

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum