Ynwa phil!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RAGE UK » Tue May 16, 2006 2:59 am

Joko & Mom - Get well soonest and YNWA, Phil! (we know you can cope, good man, keep getting better - joko's mom)
2. anfieldadorer - YNWA and god bless you, mate!
3. cheesecrackernuts - see you tomorrow on this forum, drummer
4. peewee- keep fighting phil, you can come back
5. NiftyNeil - Best wishes Phil, the lads will do you proud tomorrow.
6. dward - Get well soon Phil. All our thoughts and prayers are will you. Keep fighting. You'll Never Walk Alone.
7. LFC #1 - All the best to you and your family Phil mate, we're all thinking of you. YNWA
8. Bamaga - Get well soon Phil, Walk On
9. Dawson99 - Drummerphil, we all love ya mate, walk on and see you on here real soon
10. Laza  -  Get well soon D-Phil, No retreat No surrender
11. ckay -  Best wishes Phil. YNWA
12. babu - Come Phil u can beat this.
13. SouthCoastShankly - Get Well Soon mate. I need some betting tips!
14. 2520years - Never give up, even if you're 3-0 down.  YNWA.
15. thrgreedo - You're in Istanbul at 1/2 time Phil, you know the rest! YNWA!
16 kidder- get well soon mate. my thoughts and prayers are with you and ya family YNWA.
17. TommyCockles - get well soon mate - we're all thinking of you.
18. Leonmc0708 - Phil mate, through the wind and rain, you'll never walk alone. Karen and family thoughts prayers and best wishes are yours.
19. Red37 - all our hopes and dreams are on your side phil mate. you can win this battle! keep the faith...
20. JMac - Get well soon Phil
21. The Ace1983 - You Can Beat this, Phil. Keep fightin' Buddy. YNWA
22. Ciggy: Walk on Phil with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone my friend.
23. JBG - Hang in there Phil
24. andy_g: a big love to you and all your family, phil mate. keep strong, brother.
25. Woollyback: keep fighting Phil my friend, you're a tough cookie. At the end of the storm is a golden sky...
26.The Red Baron;with hope in OUR hearts YOU will never walk alone,Come on you mighty RED.
27. Maximus - My thoughts are with you an your family Phil, hang in there buddy
28. 7_Kewell-Don't you be going anywhere! Our glory days have returned and your team needs you!  So get well soon.
29. ToTinho- get well soon brother, my thoughts are with u and your family , YNWA
30.  john craig - I can only echo what everyone else has said - everyone's rooting for you.
31. Bad Bob -- Walk On Phil and family...we're right there with you
32. Lando. Thoughts and prayers for you mate. Best of luck. We all miss you dude.
33. Cool Hand Luke - You will truely never walk alone, there are many who love and support you.
34. Sabre - The respect you've achieved has reached abroad.
35. GOAT - Walk on Phil, We're all thinking of you
36. Woof Woof - Come on Phil , I know you're gonna wanna be with us when we win the prem next season , hang in there mate .
37. Stmichael - get well soon Phil. You will truly never walk alone.
38. Reinas No.1 Fan - keep on drumming Phil get well soon mate YNWA!!!!
39. Zarababe - Hey Fella you are a legend, enshrined on these pages forever... prayers and best wishes with you always !
40. Fivecups - No matter what hardships come - keep fighting, keep positive and enjoy your life.
41. DrTNT - Phil your an excellent poster and wish you all the luck in beating your illness, YNWA
42. Kazza 1 - My thoughts are with you and your family. Get well soon!! YNWA, X.
43.Redsince2001- Keep the faith .I'm praying for you everyday.!!I'm sure U'll be back soon!
44. Gaunt - YNWA Phil, hope you get well soon mate, i enjoyed your posts, especially the fight with Chelsea forever lol
45 Igor Zidane.... keep strong phil YNWA.
46. s.ward - I've seen your posts and I wish you the best! YNWA!
47. A.B. - Hang in there, you can do this. Prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family
48.Feeney - We were 3-0 down Phil, you know the score, keep fightin YNWA
49.Richardlfc1 - Ynwa phil god bless your sole keep fighting mate
50. Kukilon - You will never walk alone.
51. Dundalk - Hang in there phil we are all praying for you
52. Garymac - YNWA Phil, Thinking about you and your family always, Dont stop fighting mate
53. daxy1 seen your posts phil and seen the friends you have here YNWA..ALL THE BEST
54. Gareth G - Hang in there Phil, best wishes.
55. mrsdrummerphil - I love you sweetheart, please don't leave me xxx.
56. Hawkmoon - Remember fortress Anfield - play to the whistle - never give up! We're all thinking/praying for you.  Keep the faith.
57. supersub - keep up the fight Phil, we'll do the praying.
58. Mikz- Battle on ol soldier, God Knows we are praying for ya mate.
59. Scottbot - You can get well again. We believe you can do it.
60. RAFABENITEZ - keep fighting on! 
61. Alonso14 - Hang in there Drummer.
62. Ace Ventura - Phil thinking of you and your family, YNWA mate
63. RUSHIE#9 - Keep fighting this Phil, we're ALL rooting and praying for ya matey! YNWA
64.Rage uk—best wishes to you m8 walk on
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Lionheart » Tue May 16, 2006 5:03 am

Lionheart - it's not over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't even taken a deep breath yet. YNWA Phil mate.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Tue May 16, 2006 5:05 am

1. Joko & Mom - Get well soonest and YNWA, Phil! (we know you can cope, good man, keep getting better - joko's mom)
6. dward - Get well soon Phil. All our thoughts and prayers are will you. Keep fighting. You'll Never Walk Alone.
7. LFC #1 - All the best to you and your family Phil mate, we're all thinking of you. YNWA
9. Dawson99 - Drummerphil, we all love ya mate, walk on and see you on here real soon
16 kidder- get well soon mate. my thoughts and prayers are with you and ya family YNWA.
18. Leonmc0708 - Phil mate, through the wind and rain, you'll never walk alone. Karen and family thoughts prayers and best wishes are yours.
19. Red37 - all our hopes and dreams are on your side phil mate. you can win this battle! keep the faith...
22. Ciggy: Walk on Phil with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone my friend.
24. andy_g: a big love to you and all your family, phil mate. keep strong, brother.
25. Woollyback: keep fighting Phil my friend, you're a tough cookie. At the end of the storm is a golden sky...
26.The Red Baron;with hope in OUR hearts YOU will never walk alone,Come on you mighty RED.
28. 7_Kewell-Don't you be going anywhere! Our glory days have returned and your team needs you!  So get well soon.
29. ToTinho- get well soon brother, my thoughts are with u and your family , YNWA
30.  john craig - I can only echo what everyone else has said - everyone's rooting for you.
32. Lando. Thoughts and prayers for you mate. Best of luck. We all miss you dude.
33. Cool Hand Luke - You will truely never walk alone, there are many who love and support you.
36. Woof Woof - Come on Phil , I know you're gonna wanna be with us when we win the prem next season , hang in there mate .
39. Zarababe - Hey Fella you are a legend, enshrined on these pages forever... prayers and best wishes with you always !
40. Fivecups - No matter what hardships come - keep fighting, keep positive and enjoy your life.
41. DrTNT - Phil your an excellent poster and wish you all the luck in beating your illness, YNWA
42. Kazza 1 - My thoughts are with you and your family. Get well soon!! YNWA, X.
43.Redsince2001- Keep the faith .I'm praying for you everyday.!!I'm sure U'll be back soon!
44. Gaunt - YNWA Phil, hope you get well soon mate, i enjoyed your posts, especially the fight with Chelsea forever lol
47. A.B. - Hang in there, you can do this. Prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family
52. Garymac - YNWA Phil, Thinking about you and your family always, Dont stop fighting mate
53. daxy1 seen your posts phil and seen the friends you have here YNWA..ALL THE BEST
56. Hawkmoon - Remember fortress Anfield - play to the whistle - never give up! We're all thinking/praying for you.  Keep the faith.
63. RUSHIE#9 - Keep fighting this Phil, we're ALL rooting and praying for ya matey! YNWA
65. Lionheart - it's not over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't even taken a deep breath yet. YNWA Phil mate.
Oops. (sorry guys)  :oops:
Last edited by Lionheart on Tue May 16, 2006 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCNUTTER » Tue May 16, 2006 11:21 am

1. Joko & Mom - Get well soonest and YNWA, Phil! (we know you can cope, good man, keep getting better - joko's mom)
65. Lionheart - it's not over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't even taken a deep breath yet. YNWA Phil mate.
Oops. (sorry guys)   
66. LFCNUTTER- You can beat this Phil, look forward to your posts soon
LFCNUTTER

Postby Judge » Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 pm

LFCNUTTER wrote:1. Joko & Mom - Get well soonest and YNWA, Phil! (we know you can cope, good man, keep getting better - joko's mom)
Oops. (sorry guys)   
67. Phil - you the man. YNWA to you mate and karen. Get back here fella

:buttrock
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue May 16, 2006 12:31 pm

Oops. (sorry guys)   
68. God Bless you phil, keep fighting and i know God is on your side
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Tue May 16, 2006 12:40 pm

Oops. (sorry guys) 
69.H_K_LFC -  Stick in there Phil,hope ya enjoyed the F.A Cup final mate.
Last edited by H_K_LFC on Tue May 16, 2006 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 31, 2006 1:22 pm

:bump
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed May 31, 2006 4:51 pm

I can't believe I didn't see this thread when it was started :(

Oops. (sorry guys) 
70. adamnbarrett - Come on phil, never give up. Keep fighting. Nothing is impossible. You'll Never Walk Alone
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sparky » Wed May 31, 2006 4:58 pm

Oops. (sorry guys) 
70. adamnbarrett - Come on phil, never give up. Keep fighting. Nothing is impossible. You'll Never Walk Alone
71. Sparky and Mrs Sparkz - Keep fighting phil and karen we are thinking about you and look forward to seeing you back on the forum !!! Y N W A !!
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:32 pm

:bump  :bump  :bump
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby -Rafa- » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:36 pm

Oops. (sorry guys) 
71. Sparky and Mrs Sparkz - Keep fighting phil and karen we are thinking about you and look forward to seeing you back on the forum !!! Y N W A !!
72. -Rafa- - Get well soon mate, you can beat this. YNWA
-Rafa-

Postby joko » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:00 am

:bump  :bump  :bump

[flash=1,1]http://www.merci.hk/image.swf[/flash]
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:06 am

-Rafa- wrote:1. Joko & Mom - Get well soonest and YNWA, Phil! (we know you can cope, good man, keep getting better - joko's mom)
Oops. (sorry guys) 

I have to apologise about being lazy but im ot to work in 5 mins. (Its the thought that counts.)

73.jkop.My family and i wish the drummerphil clan all the best.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:58 am

Oops. (sorry guys) 
73. Coddy - Your a friend to some, an inspiration to much more.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum