X factor

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:16 pm

pmsl RB :D

amen to that :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:36 pm

She is a stupid cow the way she was balling her eyes out, she is just trying to be a media whore, she was on Trisha last year.
And when she got voted off the X-Factor on saturday she was acting all innocent and dead upset, and the week before she was in the News Of The World, saying I had an orgy with Simons ex  ???  :D Stupid cow.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:39 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:She is a stupid cow the way she was balling her eyes out, she is just trying to be a media whore, she was on Trisha last year.
And when she got voted off the X-Factor on saturday she was acting all innocent and dead upset, and the week before she was in the News Of The World, saying I had an orgy with Simons ex  ???  :D Stupid cow.

yeah that was ridiculous.

kate thornton : "so what are you going to do now this adventure is over?"

michelle thorne "i really don't know"

YEAH RIGHT :D

you'll be back on all fours before you can say "bob's ya uncle" love and you know it.   :laugh:
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:42 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:She is a stupid cow the way she was balling her eyes out, she is just trying to be a media whore, she was on Trisha last year.

yeah that was ridiculous.

kate thornton : "so what are you going to do now this adventure is over?"

michelle thorne "i don't know"

YEAH RIGHT :D

you'll be back on all four before you can say "bob's ya uncle" love.   :laugh:

:D Wooly's right she doesnt look the full shilling, she cant even talk properly never mind bloody sing stick to your day job love  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:44 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:she cant even talk properly

that's because she's always got her mouth full. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:48 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:she cant even talk properly

that's because she's always got her mouth full. :D

:laugh:
What about that woman from Wales, with no teeth the scary one, bloody hell she was only 48 :D
The funniest was that welsh girl, when Simon called her Vicky Polland from Little Britain I was cryin. :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:53 pm

48 my ar$e. how did she manage to blag that? when i first saw her i though she was dead. :laugh:

sharon's group are off to beverley hills next week to stay at hers. how cool would that be? living with the osbournes. you can just imagine ozzie giving singing tips now.

"what the f#cking hell was that?" :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:59 pm

stmichael wrote:48 my ar$e. how did she manage to blag that? when i first saw her i though she was dead. :laugh:

sharon's group are off to beverley hills next week to stay at hers. how cool would that be? living with the osbournes. you can just imagine ozzie giving singing tips now.

"what the f#cking hell was that?" :D

Yes I know they are all off to Simon, Louis and Sharons house's but would you bring a bunch of missfits like that home to stay with you for a week :Oo:  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:45 am

stmichael wrote:48 my ar$e. how did she manage to blag that? when i first saw her i though she was dead. :laugh:

wtf, pmsl,  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum