Worse beer ever ? - Whats yours?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby wee_boi888 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:32 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Yeah i agree that the Guiness in England isnt to crash hot compared to the the black stuff in Ireland.

They say it doesnt travel well.Then theres no way i would try it over here. :D

I dunno, my local does it pretty bloody well, it's just that the big chain pubs can't pour it right, they don't treat the barrels properly and they don't keep the pipes in good nick. Plus, I reckon they send us the :censored: stuff. If you had one crate of good and one crate of bad, a buyer from abroad and the land lord of your local, which would you send overseas? I know what I'd do.

As for your Australian beers, the only decent one I've found is VB and that stuff is gorgeous.

Why don't we have an emoticon for drunk? If we did, it would have to be something like  :angry:  +  :D  +  :sniffle  +  :pirate

Yuck VB? Well I guess its not as bad as Melbourne Bitter...now thats disgusting.

If you want good aussie beer, I suggest Coopers Pale Ale! Its some good shyte.

As for my fav, It hasta be Stella
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:43 pm

Everyone says "Stella"...Hmmmm...Curious about that ???  :cool:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby [Dom2] » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:52 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Can u get Steiger lager in england or is it only us who have to suffer this p""s?
Also can remember tryin to get drunk on Ostenbrau when i was about 15,the price says it all 25p a tin! Cheapest dirt even back then!

LMAO, I was going to mention Steiger, it's like f*cking :censored:!

You can't beat an ice cold Carlsberg in my opinion.

BTW where in Belfast are you mate?

Im near City centre! Donegal Rd! U from Norn Iron?

Yeah, I'm from Woodvale - just off the Crumlin Road.

me too, where bouts did you used to reside?  :D
[Dom2]

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:57 pm

Personally I think Stella tastes like Paula Radcliffes marathon socks. (I have been reliably informed!) Carlsberg is only fit for p*ss-stain removal, unless it's from a can or bottle. Boddingtons is like drinking the Devils poo after he had taken a laxative to relieve several weeks of constipation. Heinneken has it's moments as a yellow-tinted soda water, and San Miguel is taken from Miguel's p*ss-laiden toilet bowl. All supermarket brands contain vomit ejected through the nostrils. The best beers are as follows, observing the stipulations meticulously;

Budweizer - ONLY the first 2 cans, first 3 bottles, or unlimited from tap. All MUST be freezing cold.

Fosters - ONLY from the tap. Again, MUST be chilled. MUST be consumed within 11 1/2 minutes, otherwise it tastes like a rotting elastic band.

Newcastle Brown - MUST be chilled until the star is bright blue. DO NOT use a half-pint glass, despite what the brewers say. You will look like a poof, and it tastes the same. NEVER allow it to warm up.

A pint of Mix - (1/2 pint of smooth, 1/2 dark mild.) MUST be Mansfield Brewery. Feel free to try it with other brands, but I don't think it's as nice. I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes ale. Not for the lightweight, as it is heavier than an elephants bottom. NEVER drink this after a big meal. It is like a four-course banquet of it's own.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:52 pm

christ i remember drinking "mix" - half a bitter and half a mild (can you still get mild anywhere?) Used to go down a treat that stuff

Budweiser i'm afraid is just no good, it tastes like a mouthful of fairy farts, a bowl of bubbles, a face full of air,  ie. nothing. It's fizzy water with no redeeming features. All branding and no substance whatsoever, sterile nonsense beer

I've spent the last 20 years attempting to become an alcoholic, and i can honestly say that every american "beer" i've ever tried has been pish. budweiser uses RICE in the recipe ffs, what the hell's all that about!? ???

czech beer is the true path to wisdom
Last edited by Woollyback on Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:34 am

The worst beer is the one you pick up by mistake, in a crowded pub when the footy is on. you know the one, we've all tasted it, warm as :censored: with a ciggarette butt inside for good measure. The absolute worst I've tasted was watching a world cup match england v argentina early (10am) at a pub in london, after a huge night on the p!ss. picked up someone else's budwieser and promtly projectile vomited into a pot plant, narrowly missing the bbq. I was ejected 2 mins later. :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:48 am

The best thing to drink is an "U-boot" . For those who are not in subject :
You take a pint of fine beer, a 50ml of fine vodka. You place (gently !!!) a hooter of vodka into a glass with beer. Then You observe how it mixes and then voila - drink it with pleasure.
It kicks like a mule, couple of these and You're knocked out.

You've got to be gentle while placing the hooter into the beer, because if You do it too fast You'll have a beer geyser :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:35 am

Pablo_Escobar wrote:The best thing to drink is an "U-boot" . For those who are not in subject :
You take a pint of fine beer, a 50ml of fine vodka. You place (gently !!!) a hooter of vodka into a glass with beer. Then You observe how it mixes and then voila - drink it with pleasure.
It kicks like a mule, couple of these and You're knocked out.

You've got to be gentle while placing the hooter into the beer, because if You do it too fast You'll have a beer geyser :laugh:

over here it's called a "depth-charge" and done with scotch not vodka

however the youth of today employ more feminine ways of getting w*nkered quick such as alcopops and toffee flavoured vodka  :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:12 am

[Dom2] wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Can u get Steiger lager in england or is it only us who have to suffer this p""s?
Also can remember tryin to get drunk on Ostenbrau when i was about 15,the price says it all 25p a tin! Cheapest dirt even back then!

LMAO, I was going to mention Steiger, it's like f*cking :censored:!

You can't beat an ice cold Carlsberg in my opinion.

BTW where in Belfast are you mate?

Im near City centre! Donegal Rd! U from Norn Iron?

Yeah, I'm from Woodvale - just off the Crumlin Road.

me too, where bouts did you used to reside?  :D

Who me? Where did you live anyway Dom, or are you taking the pi*s?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:37 am

Woollyback wrote:christ i remember drinking "mix" - half a bitter and half a mild (can you still get mild anywhere?)

Indeed you can Squire. Any pub that has a proper Brewery connection, rather than these shatty wine bars and "Yates'" pub(e) chains. Go to the grottiest dive you can find, enter, and enjoy. A few blood stains on the carpet and knife marks in the wall only adds to the effect!

Seriously, though, it's still in most pubs round here.(Notts.) You just need to avoid the city centres.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:00 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Woollyback wrote:christ i remember drinking "mix" - half a bitter and half a mild (can you still get mild anywhere?)

Indeed you can Squire. Any pub that has a proper Brewery connection, rather than these shatty wine bars and "Yates'" pub(e) chains. Go to the grottiest dive you can find, enter, and enjoy. A few blood stains on the carpet and knife marks in the wall only adds to the effect!

Seriously, though, it's still in most pubs round here.(Notts.) You just need to avoid the city centres.

Ramsbottom Working Men's Club here we come :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:44 am

:D
66-1112520797

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:34 pm

american beer
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:38 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:american beer

quite correct Mountie, Budweiser, Miller, Schlitz, Rolling Rock, Coors etc etc it's all dishwater  :alien:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:42 pm

Woollyback wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:american beer

quite correct Mountie, Budweiser, Miller, Schlitz, Rolling Rock, Coors etc etc it's all dishwater  :alien:

i honestly cant stand the taste of any of them, its someones :censored: mixed in some sludge and then added in some cat vomit and garbage and mixed it with a dead rat.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum