Work toilets - Would you dump in em?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:10 am

:D

Me and my blood relation Dom got in a interesting debate yesterday whether you would have a turd in your work toilets.
Well I said I wouldnt but Dom has had a clearout in his work toilets when he was on overtime :D
His work is QVC I will PM the address for anyone who wants to contact him
:D
Our toilets have s##t all over the walls and p#ss in the bins and all over the floors.
And his work toilets are small and reek of s##t.
Post your experiences of work toilets here :D

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby kopper » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:13 am

When u gotta go.....
Interviewer:       'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:21 am

You sound just like Dom when you say that Kopper, thats the sort of excuse he comes out with

Roberts :D
82-1074641017

Postby gaz31 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:29 am

IM A LORRY DRIVER AND I TELL YOU NOW THERE AINT NO MERCY WHEN I HAVE TO CURL ONE OUT IN THE SERVICES, I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO DO IT IN THE LADIES EITHER ONLY LAST WEEK I GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GIRLS BOGS AT KNUTSFORD SERVICES BUT THE MENS WAS OUT OF ORDER AND BELIEVE ME I GAVE THEM A SMELL THAT WILL LINGER IN THEIR LUNGS FOR QUITE SOME TIME ...I COULD GO ANYWHERE!! :p
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:31 am

Well its better than letting loose in your .....
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:35 am

I am a 6'2 lanky skinny ba#ta#d so I can keep it for months let alone weeks!
Believe me there is nothing quite like your home base, I couldnt turd in enemy base

Roberts  :D
82-1074641017

Postby kopper » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:38 am

Good for u Roberts mate but we all aren't abnormal beings that keep it in for months.
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby gaz31 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:40 am

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO GO IN THE PUBLIC LOO'S AND TRIED TO HOLD IN THAT GREAT BIG FART BUT JUST DID'NT MANAGE TOO AND YOU COME OUT TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND THE CLEANER IS STOOD THERE AND YOU JUST KNOW HE HEARD IT AND CAN PROBABLY SMELL IT ? HOW F..ING EMBARRASSING IS THAT EH!!!
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:44 am

No, I'm afraid thats yours and everyone else on this forums secret now.
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby gaz31 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:46 am

HEY SOD THE FORUM IM TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD MATE !! :laugh:  :laugh:
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:46 am

Well people were astonished by my powers in Spain, while most of the chicks and lads we went away with suffered with the shits it was only me that was ok :laugh:  :laugh:
But the only time I logged on whilst in Spain was when me and the 5 lads that went decided to leave a s##t for the cleaners, I was drawn first in the hat so I logged on first(without doing the chain) and then my other 4 mates went after me and we threw about 2 bogrolls down.
Would have loved to have seen the cleaners face afterwards by then we were in Manchester airport probably :D

Roberts
Master of non-turding
82-1074641017

Postby gaz31 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:59 am

YOU DIRTY SODS ... MY MUM WAS THE CLEANER IN THAT HOTEL AND I REMEMBER HER SAYING TO ME "IM SORRY SON BUT I HAVE TO SELL THE HOUSE AND CAR AND MOVE BACK TO THE UK,  IVE QUIT MY JOB THROUGH HEALTH REASONS" I ASKED HER WHAT WAS WRONG!! SHE  SAID THAT SHE WENT INTO A LOO AND SOME DIRTY GITS HAD BLOCKED IT UP WITH GREAT BIG GREEN AND BLACK TURDS , SHE TRIED TO FLUSH THEM AWAY SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY JUST WOULD'NT GO! AND IN THE END SHE WAS OVERCOME WITH METHAINE GAS AND HAS TO USE A VENTILATER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE SO THAT SHE CAN BREATH !!!!THE SMELL STILL LINGERS ROUND HER NOW!! SO AT LEAST I KNOW WHO DONE IT NOW EH!!!! :angry:
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:01 am

:D   :D  :D

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby gaz31 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:02 am

GOODNIGHT PEEPS !!!! :O
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:55 pm

...............FROM HELL!! :angry:
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Next

Return to General Chat Forum