Women. - Pains in the a*se

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:45 am

You can't live with them, you can't kill them. A dilema that has faced man since that soppy bint made Adam sample the forbidden fruit. What are we to do, fellow males, when a lady we think is the one for us turns into a raving lunatic, insane with unfounded jealousy, and feeds upon our independance like a rottweiler on a pork chop? A beautiful soulmate becomes a furry-pet boiling, rabid maniac. "Why!?!" I hear you ask. "What possible reason could she have?". Well, gentlemen, I will tell you. Despite their pathetic bleatings about "love", and "I've never felt like this about anyone else...", I shall at last reveal the true secret these harridens harbour; Fack all. Thats right. Sh*g all. They play with us for their sport, reeling us in  with their high heels, short skirts and naughty but nice bedroom capers. Fair enough. However, they don't disclose the facts that they'll;
snore like wilderbeasts,

shave their legs and God knows what else with your razor,

put 3 stone on,

ban all newspapers from the house,

check your phone religiously,

cut your ties with any of your friends they don't like, (or "trust", as they put it),

act like "Biff the bashing bodyguard" around any woman within a 4 mile radius of you,

develop a rather disturbing glare which is firmly aimed at you when you see a woman,

insist on more and more "quality time", until the watch on your wrist is solid fricking gold,

make snide comments when your in company which are innocent to everyone but you (ergo making you lose your rag for no apparent reason),

bit*h to all their friends, their family, their family's friends and their family's friends' badminton partners about you, then bit*h at you for asking your best mate for advice,

blame it all on love.

So what do we do? Split up from them. Genius. Absolutely boffinly-beautiful. Apart from one tiny detail;
Unless we want to a.)become celebate, b.)turn into woofters, or c.)adopt beastiality, we are going to search for another! So we find a seemingly normal, attractive young lady, (much in the afore-mentioned vein), and thus the cycle continues. This, you see, is the cunning of their plan:- They keep us in a freaking loop. There is no worldy escape. We can either accept their fiendish plotting, or jump off a bridge. Bugger.

However, all is not lost!!! I am hoping that we few band of brothers can formulate a foolproof strategy to overcome these matriarchs. (Or we can just have a good moan about them, whichever takes your fancy!!!!!) :D

Your thought's, gentlemen... :shifty

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:11 am

amen brother
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:12 am

now my thoughts, get your self a thai girlfriend. the most beutiful girls in the world and with their calm buddhist temprement it makes them the perfect soulmates.

trust me you wont regret it.

p.s check they dont have a c0ck before you fall in love with them.
112-1077774096

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:56 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:You can't live with them, you can't kill them. A dilema that has faced man since that soppy bint made Adam sample the forbidden fruit. What are we to do, fellow males, when a lady we think is the one for us turns into a raving lunatic, insane with unfounded jealousy, and feeds upon our independance like a rottweiler on a pork chop? A beautiful soulmate becomes a furry-pet boiling, rabid maniac. "Why!?!" I hear you ask. "What possible reason could she have?". Well, gentlemen, I will tell you. Despite their pathetic bleatings about "love", and "I've never felt like this about anyone else...", I shall at last reveal the true secret these harridens harbour; Fack all. Thats right. Sh*g all. They play with us for their sport, reeling us in  with their high heels, short skirts and naughty but nice bedroom capers. Fair enough. However, they don't disclose the facts that they'll;
snore like wilderbeasts,

shave their legs and God knows what else with your razor,

put 3 stone on,

ban all newspapers from the house,

check your phone religiously,

cut your ties with any of your friends they don't like, (or "trust", as they put it),

act like "Biff the bashing bodyguard" around any woman within a 4 mile radius of you,

develop a rather disturbing glare which is firmly aimed at you when you see a woman,

insist on more and more "quality time", until the watch on your wrist is solid fricking gold,

make snide comments when your in company which are innocent to everyone but you (ergo making you lose your rag for no apparent reason),

bit*h to all their friends, their family, their family's friends and their family's friends' badminton partners about you, then bit*h at you for asking your best mate for advice,

blame it all on love.

So what do we do? Split up from them. Genius. Absolutely boffinly-beautiful. Apart from one tiny detail;
Unless we want to a.)become celebate, b.)turn into woofters, or c.)adopt beastiality, we are going to search for another! So we find a seemingly normal, attractive young lady, (much in the afore-mentioned vein), and thus the cycle continues. This, you see, is the cunning of their plan:- They keep us in a freaking loop. There is no worldy escape. We can either accept their fiendish plotting, or jump off a bridge. Bugger.

However, all is not lost!!! I am hoping that we few band of brothers can formulate a foolproof strategy to overcome these matriarchs. (Or we can just have a good moan about them, whichever takes your fancy!!!!!) :D

Your thought's, gentlemen... :shifty

We're not all like that you know!! Maybe your picking the wrong ones!!
Maybe you get yourself one off those laddette girls!! There are a lot of us out there, who enjoy having a pint or two! we can fart like any good man can!! We can get on like one of the lads! There's nothing I like more, than going to watch football and have a pint afterwards!!! I play darts, snooker and pool :buttrock

good luck in your search :D
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:27 am

Can't live with them, can't live without them.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:51 am

I can't say I agree with ya Lando.
Yep, I agree that sometimes woman can be pain in the @rse.
But from my personal point of view - my women can sometimes annoy me - "more quality time", "don't spend so much time before PC" etc. but I can't seem to picture my life without her. Sometimes it get worse, but the plus side is so strong that it wins by a mile.
You just hagve to find a right one, one that suits You, that you feel like You don't want anyone else, and vice-versa.

PS. Don't fuc.ing say - "I hear violin playing" :) Yes I'm a fuc.ing monogamist, in love with my girl and I'm proud of it :D
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 am

Top topic. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 am

Where the fu*k's Ginger Sid gone? :O :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:51 am

never mind ginger sid, where's me friggin 5 stars!?  :angry:

:D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:34 pm

Both on my PC which I can't switch on as I don't have a monitor. :D :D

Fu*k me, desparate situations require desparate measures, I'll try and get it sorted ASAP.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:37 pm

Woollyback wrote:never mind ginger sid, where's me friggin 5 stars!?  :angry:

:D

And mine cisse's bald without his 5 stars  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:41 pm

back to women, i think they are all great.

they only do bad stuff if u let em. just be nice, give them something, get something back. its all good. not sure about thai women, never dated one, but japanese women are also very calm, and some dont need to shave so that sorts out the razor problem as well :D

in conclusion, women are fantastic, and i love them all (except the mingy ones)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:57 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:You can't live with them, you can't kill them.

what a qoute  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:15 pm

peewee wrote:now my thoughts, get your self a thai girlfriend.

p.s check they dont have a c0ck before you fall in love with them, unlike me, but who cares

i admire your honesty peewee  :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:21 pm

.. This is such a boring ... boring ..boring topic.. play another tune fellas..  :sleep

Sexual stimulation coupled with a brain for intellectual arousal too is a requirement for some of us intelligent women... . and just how many of you have that ??? 

..  we women have demands too u know.. sexual and intellectual..   :talktothehand
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum