Why has this forum become cr@p

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:08 pm

???  Whats happened to this forum of late?
I used to love this one it was one of my favs, but its gone totally rubbish, no ones got any opinions, no new interesting topics. A load of newbie Liverpool fans since the 26th of May so they dont know anything about the club for starters. But I suppose glory hunting comes with winning the CL. :glare:
I dont even feel the need to post on here anymore its become that cr@p, its only since the transfer window, but if we get beat tomorrow and by Betis plus the mancs next weekend OMG suicidal its going to be in here :Oo:
:D  I will probably be one the the suicidal ones :laugh:
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:12 am

Dom
Leon
Honolulu Bob
Taff
Who the Hell is Diarra
Simicie
AndyG
Dawsonio

seem to have gone altogether (or hardly ever post any more)

then there's Red Baron, Dalglish and so on who don't post anywhere near as much as they used to. God I think I even miss Stu and Owzat :wwww

maybe we'll win tomorrow and get another 6 zillion new members to brighten the place up :sniffle
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:14 am

Maybe they left cause its cr@p :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:14 am

well there is a bit of a void at the moment - transfer window closed - which was debated to death - and nearly 2 weeks to our next game - maybe there will be something cheerful to talk about tomorrow...........
neilE

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:19 am

neilE wrote:well there is a bit of a void at the moment - transfer window closed - which was debated to death - and nearly 2 weeks to our next game - maybe there will be something cheerful to talk about tomorrow...........

:D Oh ello Neil with the Scrawney cat avatar. Sort yer cat out mate
:)
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:26 am

I think things will pick up in the coming weeks/months. The tranfer window has closed, we have already got three 3 international matches, and once England qualify for the world cup I'm sure things will get better.

But the forum does seem to be lacking quality posters, who are reasonaly opinionated and have their own ideas, we seem to have lost a few over the summer, hope they come back soon.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:51 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
neilE wrote:well there is a bit of a void at the moment - transfer window closed - which was debated to death - and nearly 2 weeks to our next game - maybe there will be something cheerful to talk about tomorrow...........

wrong 'Neil', anyhow...the 'c.rap' issue, a few characters do appear to have left, 'LIVERPOOLANYTIME' was pretty lively and always up for it, however, when we comfortably beat spurs tomorrow there will be a miriad of new and excited posters on board resplendent with quips and points of view, to which there will be steady stream of establised members ready to put these upstarts in their place. Thats about the size of it.
And the cats laughin.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:03 am

Woollyback wrote:Dom
Leon
Honolulu Bob
Taff
Who the Hell is Diarra
Simicie
AndyG
Dawsonio

or they are the same person  ???

:p  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:05 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

wrong Neil mate - I haven't worked out the avatar thing yet!
neilE

Postby Paul C » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:46 am

It has changed lately :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:06 am

Paul C wrote:It has changed lately :(

dont feel sad paul, theirs always the advanced members debate ???

but we are dealing with the same problem as most notable teams face. You could most likely see the same problem in a chealsea forum, i dont think its just localized to our team. It seems like everyday seven more people join this forum, maybe we just dont give them credit because we think they are glory hunters. Their are some that have came in and became a regular source of a good opinion. I think they just need some guidence from the senior members, maybe a pm to help them to form a good opinion.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:23 am

anfieldadorer wrote:
Woollyback wrote:Dom
Leon
Honolulu Bob
Taff
Who the Hell is Diarra
Simicie
AndyG
Dawsonio

or they are the same person  ???

:p  :D

Hmmmmm......    now there's a terrifying prospect :D

the vast majority of new members it seems try to establish themselves on here not by having a decent footy debate but by starting arguments and seeing who can hurl the best abuse :(

is red red tom still around? he's the kind of new member we need on this place
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:37 am

i dont thik its cr@p
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby stmichael » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:42 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: ???  Whats happened to this forum of late?
I used to love this one it was one of my favs, but its gone totally rubbish, no ones got any opinions, no new interesting topics. A load of newbie Liverpool fans since the 26th of May so they dont know anything about the club for starters. But I suppose glory hunting comes with winning the CL. :glare:
I dont even feel the need to post on here anymore its become that cr@p, its only since the transfer window, but if we get beat tomorrow and by Betis plus the mancs next weekend OMG suicidal its going to be in here :Oo:
:D  I will probably be one the the suicidal ones :laugh:

lynds, if you were that pi$4ed off with this place you wouldn't be posting this. :D

this place has been dead over the last week due to the international bnreak and very little lfc news doing the rounds. believe me, considering we have 3 games in the next 8 days against spurs, betis and manure, it'll pick up again.

:buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:30 pm

I have only been on here a few months but i dont think the forums become cr@p!
Its just been a bit dead lately as we havent had a match in a while!3 massive games in the next while will sort that out!I dont use any other forums as i dont feel the need!As for glory hunters?Its easy for anyone to label a person a glory huner but the bottom line is anyone that logs on does so because they care about Liverpool fc!!
Cheer up Lyndsey!!
Do ya want me to sing u aa wee song babe?? :D
66-1120597113

Next

Return to General Chat Forum