Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm

if you have it, load the link here from your pc bam
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Judge wrote:if you have it, load the link here from your pc bam

Youtube it Judge, I've just had a look and its on there. I dont know if any of this is fake or real but some of it is disturbing mate.

I dont think its right if I posted a link in here.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Bam wrote:

Youtube it Judge, I've just had a look and its on there. I dont know if any of this is fake or real but some of it is disturbing mate.

i suspect bam may not, but bamaga man would have :D

dont you hate reformed characters :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Judge wrote:
Bam wrote:

i suspect bam may not, but bamaga man would have :D

dont you hate reformed characters :D

:laugh:

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Bam wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:is this the video you're talking about Bav? here

as for the white tiger....its said the man went in just before their feeding time.

That's fake.

I seen that before on Faces of Death and everything in that film was faked, well, the first one anyway.

Have you seen that traces of death Emerald.

Theres one part in it where you see this middle eastern guy convicted of something. And while many huddled around this geezer as he laid on the floor, drugged up on Morphine the military decide to shoot him.

You then see one bullet mash up half his face, with his teeth hanging out and a big hole in his cheek. he is still breathing, and the reason he was drugged so heavily was so that he couldnt feel the pain as the military kept shooting him.

It was foul, and looked f.uckin real to me ?

That was in a film called Executions, I believe, and Traces of Death, not to be confused with the other series "faces".

I've not seen the clip you mentioned. Though I have heard of it and I do know that it is real, as every clip in the aforementioned films are real life executions and whatnot. Very grim stuff, and although I still have that dark side of the soul that every one has as a morbid curiosity of death, or witnessing acts of the macabre, there's only so far I'm willing to go. People who view such things for entertainment value really baffle me. Some view such things and then state that they wish they had never done it. What were they expecting in the first place? If a video is described as being extremely graphic, such as many of the beheading video's are usually labeled as and usually come with a warning, then that is pretty self-explanatory to me, but yet people will view it and regret ever doing so, like what the f*ck were they expecting in the first place. Just because it's there, I don't believe it should ever be watched by anyone. There's just some things in life you should never see, and some things such as beheading helpless people are one of them. People who watch things like that and say they do so because they became "desensitized" is just a cheap way of saying that they lost a part of their soul that they can never get back again. Once you go there, you can't go back. You can't unsee sh*t like that, and I believe it does do harm to the soul. These people who die in those clips have people who loved them in life, so imagine if you were one of those loved ones knowing that your son, brother, father etc etc death is on the internet to be viewed at will be anyone for some kind of morbid entertainment. I'm ranting, so I'll stop at that.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:22 pm

Bam wrote:

:D  Bam reformed
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm

These videos just show what everybody should know: that we must respect nature. Just as it's a bad idea not to respect a group of lions, it's a bad idea not to respect nature.

My point is that the number of people killed in these circunstances (lions-tigers) is ridiculous if you compare it to the number of people that goes to the mountains with no proper precautions, or to the sea in bad weather and get killed, etc. Dozens of people who die under the snow or falling somewhere.

When you are reckless and defy nature or animals, you can  pay it with your life. :(
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Bam wrote:

Not quite mate, but in this forum these days you seem to have to tread on eggshells, incase some high and mighty lefto pinko is offended bt what you've said. boo f.ucking hoo.

Not that I believe many are offended, they just like to kick off when a controversial topic is brought up.  :glare:

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Bam » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:36 am

That was in a film called Executions, I believe,

Yes it was Emerald, you're right.

As for the rest of you're post, it was a bit deep. And I cerrtainly wouldnt tar eveyone with that brush.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 am

Bam wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Bam wrote:

Not quite mate, but in this forum these days you seem to have to tread on eggshells, incase some high and mighty lefto pinko is offended bt what you've said. boo f.ucking hoo.

Not that I believe many are offended, they just like to kick off when a controversial topic is brought up.  :glare:

yeah i get what you mean. totally agree. just too hasty.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Bam wrote:

As for the rest of you're post, it was a bit deep. And I cerrtainly wouldnt tar eveyone with that brush.

No, I'm not insinuating that everyone who does that is like this. I just think there are certain things in life that should be respected and death is one such thing. For example, clips of people on the net that have died in bad car crashes, accidents etc etc, I mean, who the f*ck picks up a camera and decides to just record something like that, and they usually go up close and zoom in for some extra detail. Why? Those people are dead, leave them be. Have some f*cking respect, like. What's worse is that they then go and upload it onto the internet so that fans of such things can get their jollies from it. I would be mortified if someone did that to one of my loved ones. The other side of the coin is where someone is being killed for whatever reason, and recorded. This instills me with a different kind of feeling, and I don't know if it makes sense to anyone reading, but it's almost as if I can sense the evil present that it takes to do such a thing. You're basically staring into the face of the Devil because to witness such things is to see the worst there is of the human soul; to see how bad people can really be.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Seen faces of death years ago, some people where in a resturant, they had one of them tiny cute monkeys that you can get your picture taken with.

It was in a little wooden box on the table with its head sticking out, they all had a wooden hammer and kept hitting it on the head  till its skull cracked open then they all eat its brains some sort of delacacy  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Bam wrote:

No, I'm not insinuating that everyone who does that is like this. I just think there are certain things in life that should be respected and death is one such thing. For example, clips of people on the net that have died in bad car crashes, accidents etc etc, I mean, who the f*ck picks up a camera and decides to just record something like that, and they usually go up close and zoom in for some extra detail. Why? Those people are dead, leave them be. Have some f*cking respect, like. What's worse is that they then go and upload it onto the internet so that fans of such things can get their jollies from it. I would be mortified if someone did that to one of my loved ones. The other side of the coin is where someone is being killed for whatever reason, and recorded. This instills me with a different kind of feeling, and I don't know if it makes sense to anyone reading, but it's almost as if I can sense the evil present that it takes to do such a thing. You're basically staring into the face of the Devil because to witness such things is to see the worst there is of the human soul; to see how bad people can really be.

Yeah, now I understand what you're saying ER. I agree with you about the people picking up a camera and uploading it.

That would be the last thing on my mind (filming) if I saw something horrific like.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Seen faces of death years ago, some people where in a resturant, they had one of them tiny cute monkeys that you can get your picture taken with.

It was in a little wooden box on the table with its head sticking out, they all had a wooden hammer and kept hitting it on the head  till its skull cracked open then they all eat its brains some sort of delacacy  :Oo:

Alas, it was also fake. The monkeys were made of rubber.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum