112-1077774096

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:11 pm

:laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Bah, we've been having this kind of thread here for the last 6 years.

This is an internet forum and as time goes by its inevitable that it will have a high turnover of members. 95% of the people who used to post when I joined in 2003 don't post anymore, and its inevitable that in 2 years time the majority of current users won't be posting, instead replaced by newcomers.

Ok, this place isn't perfect but its good points outweigh the bad. Its just a fact of life that members will come and go.

Anyway, its the international break and its always been the case that activity on the forum drops when Liverpool aren't playing.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby GOAT » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Ah so melodramatic this place
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Sabre » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 pm

peewee wrote:
Sabre wrote:and the best of all, Peewee, with the "Mick is like me" super line. That was a great one. :D

I don't recall bringing you up so why bring me up?

what is wrong with the line?

What's wrong with what I said?

I just think your style of posting is totally different to Mick's no worse, no better, just different.

For instance he doesn't usually take an unharmful sentence as a dig.  :)

It was no dig at all.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm

I honestly cant see why all yous are jumpin down ciggy throat, all she said was it is a Liverpool forum an there is a lack of Scousers on here an the ones who have left or havnt posted are scousers.Nothing wrong with that imo, An no here she goes youll all say sticking up for her mate , Well take it as you want , because think about it Liverpool forum an shes right theres isnt many scousers who post on here , She wasnt havin a dig at anyone or where they live or where there from, just saying that the good posters who have left are scouse,and the shortage of scousers on here,

Yes i live in London an ima scouser  still go the games,but thats me, Weve had ooters an world wide support since i can remember who are just as passionate as most prob i am, but its a love affair if your from the city its your life your blood. its all you know,

I take a lad the match with me my lads mate hes a cockney but he loves Liverpool, passionatly an im made up for him but even sometimes at the games or in the pub when the banter an the jokes have been going on hes been lost sometimes, An whille im havin a moan Look at it this way, Why should i have to tell a Liverpool supporter, he should be a fecking ashamed of himself for reading that newspaper, Oh hes on the train alright in his brand spanking Liverpool shirt , some accent or other an here he is reading the s.ite, these are the type of fans im talking about,

No one is saying if your not from Liverpool you dont love the club just as much a scousers do , its just different
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

But thats exactly what she was saying nanny. i love cigs, shes quality. but i wont get talked down to purely based on where i was born.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm

It is also the world wide web and any fecker can join. Is it the international support and ooters who are causing this mass exodus of three to leave ?

Nobody made them leave or not that I know of. People come and go from here all the time it's their choice. But because their Scousers we should get the violins out. i like Leon and Igors posts they seem like decent cybermen. But hey maybe every other fecker should leave and let the four or five of you get on it.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 pm

dawson99 wrote:But thats exactly what she was saying nanny. i love cigs, shes quality. but i wont get talked down to purely based on where i was born.

Not being funny like Daws but we have every right to think that , LFC is in Liverpool an of course its expected there should be more scousers at the game than any one from outside, the city, no one is saying yous are all not as passionate, but its got to be a crying shame the last few years the amount of lads i have known who have been going the game for years who have either jibbed it because of all the s.ite that has been getting into the ground or have been priced out of going ,

If you say  for instance lived in Chelsea Daws brought up as a supporter . Born into that support, you would be saying the same thing about the way there club has become. if you can understand my meaning but as Ciggy said its the clubs fault with all the corporates,. it breaks my heart Daws to see local men a woman an local kids who are the future supporters of this club an the lifes blood of this club being priced out of the game, An yes i do honestly believe that if this carrys on Liverpool will end up another Chelsea full of plastic supporters ,

An Bam i know its a world wide internet forum but its a world wide Liverpool forum with not many scousers on thats all im saying an all ciggy was saying , youd expect alot more but the ones who have decided to give it a miss are scousers. thats all
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
dawson99 wrote:But thats exactly what she was saying nanny. i love cigs, shes quality. but i wont get talked down to purely based on where i was born.

Not being funny like Daws but we have every right to think that , LFC is in Liverpool an of course its expected there should be more scousers at the game than any one from outside, the city, no one is saying yous are all not as passionate, but its got to be a crying shame the last few years the amount of lads i have known who have been going the game for years who have either jibbed it because of all the s.ite that has been getting into the ground or have been priced out of going ,

If you say  for instance lived in Chelsea Daws brought up as a supporter . Born into that support, you would be saying the same thing about the way there club has become. if you can understand my meaning but as Ciggy said its the clubs fault with all the corporates,. it breaks my heart Daws to see local men a woman an local kids who are the future supporters of this club an the lifes blood of this club being priced out of the game, An yes i do honestly believe that if this carrys on Liverpool will end up another Chelsea full of plastic supporters ,

An Bam i know its a world wide internet forum but its a world wide Liverpool forum with not many scousers on thats all im saying an all ciggy was saying , youd expect alot more but the ones who have decided to give it a miss are scousers. thats all

Cigs is talking about the forum... she lives in a different country ffs

And i have based my love for the club based on my heart, not just on where i live...

Cigs is not talking about the games, shes talking about the people on the forum, and that's what im not having any of.
games sure, should be home based, but on here every has equal right... thats what was dissapointing about what she said.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

yeah, really sounds like words from a true fan uniting all on a forum
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm

can we just forget about where everyone is from and just get on with supporting the club, this place has nothing to do with who and who doesnt deserve to be in the ground on matchdays.

we are one of the best supported clubs in the world for fooks sake so it stands to reason the majority of our supporters are not going to be from the city.

lets not forget this city has two teams so get along and support the reserves :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

Well im reading into that is yep the corporates an the plastics are taking over at Anfield, An theres not many good scousers on a Liverpool forum an the good scouse posters are the ones who have left, Why,

Its not having a dig at anyone Daws. You know as well as i do on here that theres loads of Fans from all over some are great lads who i think even i could be mates with outside of football but there are seriously some wums on here who profess to follow this club an havnt got a clue, I genuinly think thats what ciggys argument was about

It even gets my back up when you have posters who say they love Liverpool football club an then turn round an make stupid remarks about scousers, not on im afraid,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Well im reading into that is yep the corporates an the plastics are taking over at Anfield, An theres not many good scousers on a Liverpool forum an the good scouse posters are the ones who have left, Why,

Its not having a dig at anyone Daws. You know as well as i do on here that theres loads of Fans from all over some are great lads who i think even i could be mates with outside of football but there are seriously some wums on here who profess to follow this club an havnt got a clue, I genuinly think thats what ciggys argument was about

It even gets my back up when you have posters who say they love Liverpool football club an then turn round an make stupid remarks about scousers, not on im afraid,

And by the same standards somenoe who is scouse saying something about non scousers is bad as well, thats all im saying.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Fair enough Daws youve had your say an ive had mine . its gonna go round in circles here because weve interpreted ciggys post differently, Lets just jib it an get back on to celebrating winning the double, I might even buy you a bevvi but only if we win the double mind :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum