Where the bloody hell has

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:49 am

Mikz wrote:Bring back stu the red..theres a nice fella scouser too :;):

feck orf hes a wool from whiston.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 am

peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Effes wrote:Mick got a lot of stick, it was over the top and pretty relentless.

Hopefully he's just giving the place a rest.

yep... one of the best posters around if not the best.. got alot of abuse thrown at him for absolutely no reason... hope he gets back to posting soon...

He'll probably be back if we blow it soon..If we keep up our winning mighty ways I dont think he'd know where to start.
Imagine if we win the EPL this year,after all his 60000000 paragraphs about how definate we will not "under Rafa" because of rotation,etc etc etc et"bloody"cetera.

I hope we do win it.I want it with a passion,firstly for the team and manager,secondly for all LFC fans everywhere cause they deserve it and thirdly just to tell a few kunts on here they can go and fu'ck.
Funny how certain supporters go quiet when the team do well but are more than happy to pile on the moans in numerous threads when all is not perfect!
Fans of LFC or fans of crying about LFC?

:sleep

mick is like me, he puts the club before any individual, and is prepared to say what he thinks, if we are playing cr@p there is no shame in saying so.

as for saying you hope we win it so you can tell a few kunts on here to go and f*ck, I am sure they will be busy celebrating and not too worried about what a guy thinks who has never even been the game.

mick was on a couple of days ago by the way

Yeah Mick is like you..a W@nker!As for justifying being at the game?Ive been at a few Pee..The thing is I live only miles away,I never had to run anywhere..so it aint that hard!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 am

Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

It tells me my support isnt either needed or welcome. Thats fine, i'll still love the club either way.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:55 am

Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Effes wrote:Mick got a lot of stick, it was over the top and pretty relentless.

Hopefully he's just giving the place a rest.

yep... one of the best posters around if not the best.. got alot of abuse thrown at him for absolutely no reason... hope he gets back to posting soon...

He'll probably be back if we blow it soon..If we keep up our winning mighty ways I dont think he'd know where to start.
Imagine if we win the EPL this year,after all his 60000000 paragraphs about how definate we will not "under Rafa" because of rotation,etc etc etc et"bloody"cetera.

I hope we do win it.I want it with a passion,firstly for the team and manager,secondly for all LFC fans everywhere cause they deserve it and thirdly just to tell a few kunts on here they can go and fu'ck.
Funny how certain supporters go quiet when the team do well but are more than happy to pile on the moans in numerous threads when all is not perfect!
Fans of LFC or fans of crying about LFC?

mick is like me, he puts the club before any individual, and is prepared to say what he thinks, if we are playing cr@p there is no shame in saying so.

as for saying you hope we win it so you can tell a few kunts on here to go and f*ck, I am sure they will be busy celebrating and not too worried about what a guy thinks who has never even been the game.

mick was on a couple of days ago by the way

Yeah Mick is like you..a W@nker!

112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

It tells me my support isnt either needed or welcome. Thats fine, i'll still love the club either way.

No it doesnt people not from Liverpool do not have the passion for the club or the city that live outside, that my friend is a fact.

And when you take that away your left with an empty hole.
As witnessed at Anfield the last few years. Its the truth and the truth hurts.

LFC have always had wools and OOts but not on this scale and its killing the club basicly the corprates are taking over. UEFA have taken 3 rows of the Kemlyn road up for the Chelsea game. And scousers are p!ssed off I wonder why?

BTW I dont blame the OOts I blame the club before anyone kicks off.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 am

peewee wrote:I am scouse, but me, ciggy and nanny don't live in liverpool anymore  :D

Am I the only scouser left who lives in Liverpool then  :D
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Effes » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 am

GOAT_2.0 wrote:
peewee wrote:I am scouse, but me, ciggy and nanny don't live in liverpool anymore  :D

Am I the only scouser left who lives in Liverpool then  :D

Nope  :D
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:10 am

Ciggy wrote:

No one is disputing that LFC doesn't belong to Liverpool first and foremost. Of course it does. That's not the point. Besides, I know for a fact that half the c*nts that were boo'ing earlier in the season were by and large scousers from the area itself, so being a scouser and an OOT doesn't mean a thing these days. I've listened to so called scousers on football phone ins absolutely slaughtering the club, team, and manager. Liverpool football club is as big a part of the average foreigners life as it is to the native. If I could be inside Anfield on the Kop every week, I would. Maybe I just need to find a nice Scouse girl and move over? Bumped into one the other day and heard her speaking. Must say, I felt all wobbly at the knees, like.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:38 am

Ciggy wrote:LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Hope you were on the sauce when you posted this Lyndsey - it's been a while since someone popped up with a bit of anti-OOTer sentiment. How many games do you go to anyway?

I thought Leon wouldn't be coming back - why don't you tell us the reasons rather than just implying you know. My guess is he just had enough of the forum, he was fed up with the negativity and left.

:no
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 am

I'm not scouse, I'm middle eastern, I really don't care if someone tells me ''I don't have a passion for the club'' I know myself that I have and nothing can take away my love for Liverpool FC.. FACT

Leon left because of the negativity, the same with Igor... FACT

Bigmick also stopped posting because of the abuse he is getting...FACT

I hope they come back.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 am

I knew people would get all touchy about what i said, but why get touchy atall?

Its alarming the amount of people that used to post on here have left, where have the laughs gone?

Why have these people left? because the forums gone to the dogs thats why, duno why people are up in arms about my comments.

All I said was for a liverpool forum there is a serious lack of scousers on here. And 3 more have gone Igor, leon and Jmac.

3 boss people its a shame.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

Ciggy wrote:

Sorry cigs but thats a disgraceful thing to say... for starters you don't even live in this country anymore do you?? Peewee dont even live in europe. Woof and Nanny live just down the road from me!!! Just because of geography you think you have a god given right to support a club more than me?
You follow a club based on geography, i base it based on who i love more... dont make me any less of a fan.

What does it tell you?
That us, the people no this forum, the real fans, have stuck in even when things get rough.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 am

dawson99 wrote:Sorry cigs but thats a disgraceful thing to say.

Look daws Im not getting into an argument with you or anyone else before world war 3 breaks out. People from Liverpool have more passion for the club you have even said so yourself in the past.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

Ciggy wrote:

Look daws Im not getting into an argument with you or anyone else before world war 3 breaks out. People from Liverpool have more passion for the club you have even said so yourself in the past.

Fine. Come on. Everyone not from liverpool, lets leave the site... leave it for the real fans.

Id better put my liverpool stuff in the loft so no one sees who i support. Dont worry about allt he abuse we suffer 24/7 for not supporting a 'local' team.

Come on guys, everyone not from Liverpool (and everyone from Liverpool who lives closer to any other liverpool club) Lets all go...

there, that'll make the site better
:glare:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

Ciggy wrote:

I've no interest in you telling me who to support.

I've met and had a great laugh with loads of Scousers in the pubs around Anfield and in Liverpool - I know you'll say there are plenty who'll have a moan about OOTers going to games but I've no interest in that either.
Last edited by fivecups on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum