When ciggy coming back?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Espionage » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:51 am

There is no logical argument why Sabre cant be a mod.  The things that are said in these elitist "scousers" rants on here are laughable at times.  This is a global forum for a club with fans that stretch across the globe.  There are other reasons for having non-English mods besides the fact that you need someone to monitor the forum during the night. To be honest, I dont care where Moderators come from.  It should be the best person for the job.  The fact that nationality is even brought into it is just wrong.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:24 am

Woof also took issue with Sabre as a mod here

Lets get a few things straight .

I haven't posted these past two weeks because in all honesty I have had f'uck all to say but comments by the likes of JBG, Sabre, Belfast Barry and others in the interim have moved me to respond.

I did not as JBG suggests take issue with Sabre becoming a mod , I did however take issue with a moderator on a Liverpool forum flying another teams flag . It wasn't a big deal but Sabre's response ""So f'ucking what" to my query did at the time wind me up . Subsequent baseless comments and digs about my character and motivations only served to further annoy me ,hence my decision to take a break from posting in the forum , it's as simple as that .

I like honest people and she has been. She (Ciggy) didn't have to find a pretext like my signature had a RS flag, or I said "so f'ucking what". I respect you Ciggy, you had a more manly and valiant attitude than some people.

Sabre ,I like honest people to and I'd like you a lot more if you didn't refer to me as "some people" . My complaint about you as a MODERATOR flying another teams flag in this forum was not a pretext for anything else at all , if I have something to say I come right out and f'uckin' say it . I repeat ,I have no problem with you being a mod (especially now that you've removed the flag  :D ).

You also seem hurt by the fact that I referred to you as "some Spanish Bint" ignoring that in the same sentence I called PeeWee "Gary Glitters bodyguard"(Gary Glitter btw is an infamous peadophile recently arrested in South East Asia) . Perhaps my feigned attack upon you and PeeWee was mistaken by you for the real thing or more likely you just chose to act dumb .

For the record
1.  Bint 
English slang for a whore or bitch. Similar to a tart.

"Look...you can't proclaim yourself king just because some moistend bint lobbed a scimitar at you." -Monty Python, Holy Grail

Hopefully this is now the end of the matter ,may your modship last longer than PeeWee's .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:31 am

Woof Woof is back.

I hope this clears everything up.

Get Ciggy back now and we're all a happy famliy.

Bagsie the bed with Ciggs :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:34 am

I wish a mod would come and close this pointless topic down, before someone starts singing "make friends, make friends, never never break friends"

:p
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Rafa D » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:35 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I wish a mod would come and close this pointless topic down, before someone starts singing "make friends, make friends, never never break friends"

:p

I used to be made to do that in school.

"Steven shake his hands"

"no"

"Steven, i'll phone your fath...."

"Ok, make friends, make friends......."

"Good Boy"

"Shut it ya slaaaaaaaaaagggg"

:rasp
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 am

Welcome back Woof Woof! :)

Very interesting your opinion as always. Just wanted to point out that I'm not hurt whatsoever, and I haven't been. Just putting the things as I've seen those.

Welcome back :)
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 am

woof woof ! wrote:Hopefully this is now the end of the matter ,may your modship last longer than PeeWee's .

PeeWee's no longer a mod??!! Did i miss something or has he decided it's not worth the effort?
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:28 am

...just reading the other thread so will get my answer there!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:06 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

I haven't posted these past two weeks because in all honesty I have had f'uck all to say but comments by the likes of JBG, Sabre, Belfast Barry and others in the interim have moved me to respond.

I did not as JBG suggests take issue with Sabre becoming a mod , I did however take issue with a moderator on a Liverpool forum flying another teams flag . It wasn't a big deal but Sabre's response ""So f'ucking what" to my query did at the time wind me up . Subsequent baseless comments and digs about my character and motivations only served to further annoy me ,hence my decision to take a break from posting in the forum , it's as simple as that .

I like honest people and she has been. She (Ciggy) didn't have to find a pretext like my signature had a RS flag, or I said "so f'ucking what". I respect you Ciggy, you had a more manly and valiant attitude than some people.

Sabre ,I like honest people to and I'd like you a lot more if you didn't refer to me as "some people" . My complaint about you as a MODERATOR flying another teams flag in this forum was not a pretext for anything else at all , if I have something to say I come right out and f'uckin' say it . I repeat ,I have no problem with you being a mod (especially now that you've removed the flag  :D ).

You also seem hurt by the fact that I referred to you as "some Spanish Bint" ignoring that in the same sentence I called PeeWee "Gary Glitters bodyguard"(Gary Glitter btw is an infamous peadophile recently arrested in South East Asia) . Perhaps my feigned attack upon you and PeeWee was mistaken by you for the real thing or more likely you just chose to act dumb .

For the record
1.  Bint 

"Look...you can't proclaim yourself king just because some moistend bint lobbed a scimitar at you." -Monty Python, Holy Grail

Hopefully this is now the end of the matter ,may your modship last longer than PeeWee's .

Hi Woof,

Just to clarify my comments: I have no personal issue with you nor Ciggy but I stand by my comments when I said, in my opinion, both you and Ciggy were acting like brats in making sulky statements about leaving the forum. Both of you have made those comments before and came back, no doubt you will do so again, such comments are petulant and lack credibility. This forum is not about you, Ciggy and (increasingly the case after reading today's threads) Peewee, there are a couple of thousand other members here as well.

However, please don't call me a "k.unt" for pointing that out: I don't wish to fall out with you nor anybody else. I was brought up where if I was acting like a child I was quickly told so, and the same goes with me and my real world friends. We can tell each other to cop the f.cuk on from time to time without falling out.

Anyway, welcome back. I'll resist the temptation to masauge your ego further by saying that your like part of the furniture here, but like other people who kick up a stink about themselves I won't pander anyone and I'll call a spade a spade.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:08 pm

JBG wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

For the record
1.  Bint 

Hi Woof,

Just to clarify my comments: I have no personal issue with you nor Ciggy but I stand by my comments when I said, in my opinion, both you and Ciggy were acting like brats in making sulky statements about leaving the forum. Both of you have made those comments before and came back, no doubt you will do so again, such comments are petulant and lack credibility. This forum is not about you, Ciggy and (increasingly the case after reading today's threads) Peewee, there are a couple of thousand other members here as well.

However, please don't call me a "k.unt" for pointing that out: I don't wish to fall out with you nor anybody else. I was brought up where if I was acting like a child I was quickly told so, and the same goes with me and my real world friends. We can tell each other to cop the f.cuk on from time to time without falling out.

Anyway, welcome back. I'll resist the temptation to masauge your ego further by saying that your like part of the furniture here, but like other people who kick up a stink about themselves I won't pander anyone and I'll call a spade a spade.

Just out of interest , how many of your posts begin with "I have no personal issue with you ........"

Don't apologise for sayin' what you feel , just get your facts straight . Declaring "I'll get my coat " is  a signal your leaving the party , not an indication you're about to emigrate . It was you that put the spin on that one .

By all means call a spade a spade , just be sure of what you're lookin' at before you call it.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:28 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
JBG wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

For the record
1.  Bint 

Hi Woof,

Just out of interest , how many of your posts begin with "I have no personal issue with you ........"

Don't apologise for sayin' what you feel , just get your facts straight . Declaring "I'll get my coat " is  a signal your leaving the party , not an indication you're about to emigrate . It was you that put the spin on that one .

By all means call a spade a spade , just be sure of what you're lookin' at before you call it.

Fair enough. But I was sure you were showing me a spade, not a shovel.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:41 pm

Spade

Shovel

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm