When ciggy coming back?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stoney » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:57 pm

Can people be aware that being a mod is not a privilege. Unless you have no life then I can understand it then being a privilege and why people might want it but if you do then tell me what is great about about spending hours of your time clearing up mess? Like Sabre says, he is doing the mod job to help out for what the forum gives to with learning english and more knowledge on LFC. The way I see it, as long as the person who is mod is doing a good job, which Sabe is, it shouldn't be an issue who it is. Really what is so great about being a mod?
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:31 am

sabre, i have no issue with you being a mod, i explained in my post why woof also doesnt have an issue with you being a mod. go back and read the whole thread, he is fine and joking until your comment closely followed by other comments.

i think we all know woof enough to know that if he had a problem he would come out and say it, that is why I am saying your 'manly' comment is out of order. are you really suggesting that his comments about the flag are because you became a mod over him, thats just laughable mate. the point i was trying to make about his past is based on your comment that his actions are unmanly, the fact that you are thinking he would be so petty is laughable.

if he had a problem he would have mentioned well before the flag. to say you were just congratulating ciggy is tripe, you could have done that without having a dig at a long term member of the forum
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:49 am

are you really suggesting that his comments about the flag are because you became a mod over him,

No, I'm not.

thats just laughable mate. the point i was trying to make about his past is based on your comment that his actions are unmanly,

Excuse me but no, I didn't say that. I want to make it clear before it becomes another universal truth like the one that I started all the trouble that led to Woof's departure.

I think you should be a bit more neutral, because a reader that didn't read that thread might think "Oh Sabre created all the trouble", and as you can see not everybody that read that thread sees it that way.

the fact that you are thinking he would be so petty is laughable.

Again, no, I didn't say that. And no, I'm not thinking he was so petty. In that thread some mates were both congratulating and joking with me and Woof asked a question. No problem with that.

I answered "so fúcking what" as a light-hearted answer that meant "I don't see it's that important for being a mod to have one signature or another".

Despite I added an smiley :D to stress I wasn't bothered for the question, he got very angry.  And I'm very sorry because I didn't mean to bother him, but that's what happened and I cannot do anything about it. But I can't accept I'm the cause of the problem that led to his departure, because Woof can come back when he wants to, he's only away because he wants to.

I don't feel like having a discussion if it's not about football. I don't want troubles.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:00 am

you are not the cause of his departure, there were a few commenst aimed at him mate and i think he just had enough of the whole game on here sometimes. he has not left, he has been online here quite a few times but not posted.

I am just taking issue with the comment that ciggy is more manly than some people, i know it is aimed at him, so you are assuming that the problem occured because you were made a mod and he wasnt. seriously that isnt the issue, the fact he wasnt made a mod doesnt bother him in the slightest, thats why i am saying your manly comment is out of order.

also you use "before i started the problem", who made that comment to you? if someone did then thats out of order as you didnt start any problem. you just accepted to become a mod, no problem there.

anyway the whole thing as always on here is blown out of all proportion by people butting in, people trying to find reasons for things that dont exist.

he will be back when he is ready, and ciggy probably, zara is no loss to the forum, andyg hasnt been here for ages, i dont know why judge hasnt been on much.

they will come back in their own good time, but if they log in and see threads like this they will just see that nothing has changed.

this was a thread about ciggy coming back, i know she comments about you in her pm and you should maybe have just addressed that.

I have to say I am not aware of anyone wanting you to not be a mod
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:08 am

Cool, and even if some people didn't want I being a mod, that would be a respectable opinion, because we ALL have our prefferences.

You ask
also you use "before i started the problem", who made that comment to you? if someone did then thats out of order as you didnt start any problem. you just accepted to become a mod, no problem there.

I just didn't agree this bit of yours "the problem started with your response to his request and worsened when other people got involved". I just wanted to make clear that I don't think my response is harsh enough to start a problem that leads to Woof leaving the forum. Just that. And I want to make it clear, because for me he's a valued member and it's a loss he's away.

And you're right, this is a thread about Ciggy. I hope she comes back soon, and I hope nobody scalates this discussion, let's focus on the Mancs and bitters to have harsh discussions.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:12 am

ah ok, i see what you mean, the problem did start with the comment mate, there is no way round that, I am not saying you intended to cause a problem, i dont think you were, but he was fine up until that point.

anyway we should let it drop, like i say, many things on here are misinterpreted and lead to squabbles.
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:40 am

lovers tiff with the new mods? hehehe
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:46 am

jealous dawson? you wanna join in?

:D
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:50 am

dawson99 wrote:lovers tiff with the new mods? hehehe

Give them both a yellow card Dawson.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:05 am

The two new mods having a barny :laugh:  you couldnt make it up could ya ? (Christ, if thats the case how boring is my life) :D
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:11 am

It happened nothing here :D So if you expected a "pub fight" then go somewhere else.
:)
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:20 am

Sabre wrote:It happened nothing here :D So if you expected a "pub fight" then go somewhere else.
:)

No I just expected the usual.

at dawn  :D
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:25 am

Personally I think Sophe could take either of them Bamaga :D (BTW where is Sophe)
account deleted by request

Postby tommycockles » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:28 am

This place is hilarious!!

I can understand football really getting to you because it's what we're all here for in the first place. But to start argueing over who became a mod and who didn't and "but you started it"- "no i didn't" push and shove!! And then the the two mods (that it all started over) being dragged in to it as well - It's hilarious! As someone else said- this is the internet and most of us (not including Dawson) are adults!!! :D :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:29 am

oi!

touche

:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum