What the hell - Happened to this place

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 am

Look guys you only have to ask, I don't mind really, I'll do it for the team and for the good of the forum, please if it's what is needed just ask...

...and I'll start a new 'Tales from Trap 2' thread.

no ! dont mention it ! I really don't mind :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 am

Bad Bob wrote:it feels like the club's pretty much in a holding pattern at the moment.  Which is actually fine after all of the turmoil and upheaval of the last few months. After all that, it feels great to be finally rid of the cowboys and have stability in the board room.  And of course it's great that we've got Kenny back in the managerial saddle.  But, on the flip side, we've probably climbed about as high as we're going to in the table this season and, try as I might, I just cannot get energized by the Europa League.  Having beaten the Mancs and Chelsea recently, I can't escape the feeling that the rest of the season will be a bit of a damp squib.  Of course, I'm thrilled that Suarez looks the business and that Carroll's finally fit so watching them bed in keeps me glued to every match feed but there doesn't seem to be all that much to really discuss on here of late and I'm not sure I see that changing until the silly season roles around again.

I think this is key as well.

we're in a holding pattern until we can improve the first team and the squad.

Twit and tw@t have gone

We cant get into the top 4 this season

Europe matches have been shi.te
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am

metalhead wrote:
GOAT wrote:The mods obsession with power has helped to kill the place too. All the banning that goes on here, the mods just argue with everyone and then ban them for nothing. A lot of the best posters over the years have been banned and the forum has lost a lot of its quality because of it

Though it's not just the mods, the members seem hell bent on arguing over nothing too

I don't get why the mods and members here are so obsessed with personal arguments. I've never seen anything like it, it's like you're all on a soap opera, or trying to create one anyway. It can be entertaining for a bit but just gets annoying.

I'm sure this place must be full of people who don't get enough attention in real life so have to create importance for themselves here

You don't get many of those sorts of stupid, pointless arguments on RAWK, people just discuss things normally

what are you RAWK's advertisement representative? :D

It does appear GOAT is RAWK's rep on Newkit :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 am

RAWK sucks, bunch of pretentious wannabes with no manners and probably less hygeine
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm

dawson99 wrote:RAWK sucks, bunch of pretentious wannabes with no manners and probably less hygeine

that translates to Rafalites

just kidding :D
Last edited by metalhead on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

This place is like the ''Highbury Library'' I come here to get a bit of piece and quiet.

WHAT'S THAT LOVE? er em uh yeah... coming right away........
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:RAWK sucks, bunch of pretentious wannabes with no manners and probably less hygeine

Now now we are all Liverpool fans  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
laza wrote:That is my first guess, my other theory which I think is far more plausible is that shoddy way in which LMS competition has been run which has left me struggling in mid table has had people leaving in disgust

Yep, this hits the nail on the head. One minute he is poster of the year the next he single handedly destroyed the forum.

shame on you dundalk....

SHAME ON YOU !

:D

I can only apoligise...   :down:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 am

Sometimes quiet is good. On rawk, you may have the most amazing intereting post ever to make which would wow the world. However anything you say gets lost in the sea of 300000 people posting at the same time on the same thread.

Rawk is extremely Clique.

Its nice having a voice sometimes.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum