What instantly - Turns you off a person

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah youve got that right
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Madmax wrote:* Hate big headed feckers...

* Moody gals

Moody Gals??

That'll be every fuc'kin one of them then!! :D

:D   :D  damn right.. Realistically you do get some nice gals but the ones that are moody, feck they p.i..ss me off... Feel like shoving a metal rod up their @rs and shouting out loud smile now b.i..t..ch!!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Madmax wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

* Moody gals

Moody Gals??

:D   :D  damn right.. Realistically you do get some nice gals but the ones that are moody, feck they p.i..ss me off... Feel like shoving a metal rod up their @rs and shouting out loud smile now b.i..t..ch!!

:laugh:  :laugh: im bulk here Max, im a moody cow :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

:D you could be an exception nan...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 pm

People who say "Dont mind me, Im just crazy" when in reality they're just a w@nker.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 pm

1. People with bad breath
2. People who talk right in your face. Its my space so stay out of it!
3. People who try to tell me how to do my job. Next time I'll pull over and let them drive.
4 Customers who ask.. what time did you start, what time do you finish and are yous busy. Please.. I'm a taxi driver. Everyone asks the same thing.
5. Customers who ask how much the fare is and you have'nt left their street yet.
6. R drivers doing 45mph in the fast lane.
7. Conference phone calls.... while in my car.
8. People in electric wheelchairs who insist on driving on the road. They dont have insurance, tax or mot, so they should not be there.
9. Going to the cinema and the person in front has already seen the movie and insists on telling the person with them what is about to happen.

God I could go on forever now :laugh:
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm

I also hate those sad c*nts who have the top down in the middle of winter.

How desperate for attention can you get? :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Number 9 wrote:

* Moody gals

Moody Gals??

:D  :D  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm

kazza 1 wrote:1. People with bad breath
2. People who talk right in your face. Its my space so stay out of it!
3. People who try to tell me how to do my job. Next time I'll pull over and let them drive.
4 Customers who ask.. what time did you start, what time do you finish and are yous busy. Please.. I'm a taxi driver. Everyone asks the same thing.
5. Customers who ask how much the fare is and you have'nt left their street yet.
6. R drivers doing 45mph in the fast lane.
7. Conference phone calls.... while in my car.
8. People in electric wheelchairs who insist on driving on the road. They dont have insurance, tax or mot, so they should not be there.
9. Going to the cinema and the person in front has already seen the movie and insists on telling the person with them what is about to happen.

God I could go on forever now :laugh:

i love number 8 mate, fecking class! (i hope i never have to have one.  :D ) it fecks me off more when they can't even steer them properly on the pavement aswell! but luckily for me i haven't met someone personally who owns one,so this topic about what instantly etc applies, however i must say the feckers who have them should be made to have a lane on roads etc designated purely for that.

where you let yourself down mate -if you are a taxi driver,STOP FECKING RIPING US OFF, YOU GREEDY B@STARD  :rasp  fecking resecestion going on an you still have the fecking nerve to charge the earth. that's why people ask how much the fare is,cause they need to get p1ssed to get over the price in the first place.

by the time it gets to getting a taxi home your to p1ssed to care,as you know you will be ripped off again anyway!  :D 

finally the only reason people ask if you are busy etc during the journey is cause your such boring tw@ts there's nothing else to talk about. it helps ease the pain of the fare, abit like going to the cinema mate!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 pm

kazza 1 wrote:4 Customers who ask.. what time did you start, what time do you finish and are yous busy. Please.. I'm a taxi driver. Everyone asks the same thing.

When I worked in the hotel, I usually got the "are you busy?" one, I would just point out that they got served as soon as they approached the bar so have a guess !

When I get in a taxi, it starts off with a "ok need to get to <wherever> and all ive got on me is <X amount>" everytime, I get a no problem mate we'll call it that and i'll switch off the meter. It always amazes me how the driver seems to go straight there ! If you dont mention the amount you can guarantee the driver will go the way of every red light there is, therefore running up that meter !  :laugh:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

or they know your well p1ssed an take the fecking long way round, so it runs up the meter even more!

fair play to you mate,cause iv'e never had a taxi driver turn off the fecking meter,even a quote is called 'approx' amount so the driver doen't moan at the person in the office at the end of the night.

the only difference between a taxi driver & dick turpin -  DICK TUPIN, whore a mask! :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I also hate those sad c*nts who have the top down in the middle of winter.

How desperate for attention can you get? :no

so how is your cabriolet paul?  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Women when they act hard or get cheeky,such a turn off...Not funny at all....happens a bit in scool
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm

peterc1992 wrote:Women when they act hard or get cheeky,such a turn off...Not funny at all....happens a bit in scool

lol just know what you mean.. Used to see alot of those "gangster" gals at college.. Wannabes
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 am

What turns me off ? Women - or even blokes, for that matter - who slobber over and fawn over management, in the hope that brown-nosing will get them another step up the ladder.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum