What happened to jonnymac1979?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Too many sarcastic people at the forum that feel the need to make bad jokes to put other members down ... Its a forum where people discuss about the football club, but some posters think if they have more posts under there name then that means they haven't got to listen to your opinion.

Thats probably the reason he left.
*_Ruthless_*

Postby Sabre » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Top bloke Jonnymac.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:58 pm

had a few beers with him at the sandon a couple of years back, proper geezer  :nod
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Number 9 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:That's a shame. So many old posters from when I joined are not about these days.

:nod
Take a look around and ask yourself why?it used to be an LFC supporters forum...its evolving into a whinge about LFC forum!

No brainer why so many have fecked off for good!

You mean like your post in JBG's thread a while ago?...  ???

Number9 wrote:I know where you are coming from.I dont think though that its any thing to do with being a lesser or better fan though.

Some people myself included hold on to hope longer than others.Its very hard to accept that after the time he has been given Rafa does not seem to have what it takes to progress in the EPL,unless a miracle happens now though its looking like sooner or later EVERY fan is going to have to accept that is the case.

Its dejavu im afraid,every time we get a new manager the expectations are the same and in the end the results fail to make us happy!

I never thought id say it but it probably is time Rafa moved on now.

:laugh:

:wwww
Last edited by Effes on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Jonny was a top member and mod, his "real"  life commitments however increasingly left little time for him to engage himself in the forum, and if truth be told, much of the sh'ite being posted by longer serving members, whinging, flaming, grudge matches and political manouvering didn't exactley encourage him to stay.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:35 pm

the problem started when some felt they could not post their own views about the team and the manager, most left and started other forums or moved onto other forums.

even RAWK is more open to members views than this forum most of the time.

also say that some members die and if they dont also have friends that use the forum it can take years to find out, this happend just the other week on another forum, very sad.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

What are you on ? and WTF are you talking about ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Jonny was a top member and mod, his "real"  life commitments however increasingly left little time for him to engage himself in the forum, and if truth be told, much of the sh'ite being posted by longer serving members, whinging, flaming, grudge matches and political manouvering didn't exactley encourage him to stay.

..and i'll never apologise for that

nah, mac was one of the good guys, i think he is the one wh made my banner
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm

woof woof ! wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

What are you on ? and WTF are you talking about ?

I am talking about why some members dont post anymore and why they are starting their own forums.

the last bit was just about another forum and what happend their.....i am not saying jonnymac is dead lol.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Good lad was jonnymac - he's wished well.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm

lakes10 wrote:also say that some members die and if they dont also have friends that use the forum it can take years to find out, this happend just the other week on another forum, very sad.

Lakes you are a funny fu'cker.....PMSL,cause i know you typed that with a straight face!! :laugh:

I reckon we should investigate and find out which old posters have deceased!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:also say that some members die and if they dont also have friends that use the forum it can take years to find out, this happend just the other week on another forum, very sad.

Lakes you are a funny fu'cker.....PMSL,cause i know you typed that with a straight face!! :laugh:

:D , I feel a lot of gravestones being prepared as we speak .

Yer missed your calling Baz, i know when I finally go I'll want you to "chip" in with the appropriate words.    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

:D , I feel a lot of gravestones being prepared as we speak .

Yer missed your calling Baz, i know when I finally go I'll want you to "chip" in with the appropriate words.    :D

We need to find out who has died first! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Number 9 wrote:

lol, it was only due to me posting on a forum today were they are still in shock that a member was dead and no one knew, the guy posted 20 times a day and one day nothing.

turns out he lived on his own and most of his post had been lies about his life.

he was found dead by the police when  postmman reported a smell.

so look out , if you pop it and you live on your own we will still be slagging you off as you lay by your pc rotting.

whats that smell.....woof woof  you still there??
:D

sorry i am having one of them days...in fact two of them, you know the days, when no matter how hard you try you are still doing the wrong thing in your wifes eyes......sure its pmt.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol, it was only due to me posting on a forum today were they are still in shock that a member was dead and no one knew, the guy posted 20 times a day and one day nothing.

turns out he lived on his own and most of his post had been lies about his life.

he was found dead by the police when  postmman reported a smell.

so look out , if you pop it and you live on your own we will still be slagging you off as you lay by your pc rotting.

whats that smell.....woof woof  you still there??
:D

sorry i am having one of them days...in fact two of them, you know the days, when no matter how hard you try you are still doing the wrong thing in your wifes eyes......sure its pmt.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Holy fu'ck!

If someone logs on called"The postman" we can expect bad news!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum