What a gal! - Miss dalglish - you certainly would!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby welshred » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:02 pm

she is a babe a sexy one too :hearts
welshred

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:11 pm

Hoodfella wrote:
Sabre wrote:But one thing is a girl at 5 am with make up, and another thing what you discover she is next day when you wake up.

5 out of 10.

EXACTLY Sabre.

Personally she doesnt doing anything for me, and thats wearing make up, imagine what she must look like in the morning getting up. Not a pretty site I bet!

listen to clark gable and cary grant here... :laugh:
i think she`s lovely.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:34 pm

:laugh:
72-1136150807

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:45 pm

You have to admit, that she has one hell of a nose :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:18 am

Nevertheless, The fact she's a profound Liverpool supporter makes her charming
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:41 pm

maximus wrote:
Judge wrote:lando.

kenny and kelly came to Otley some years back to open a triathalon, she (kelly) was only young then, but you could see she was going to grow up nice, even then. Anyway, i got to talk to kenny, and wished him well for the FA Cup (he was manager). It was just before hillsborough

that is a true story, on my honour and my kids lives

Why would anyone EVER swear on their kids lives  ??? And for a story which is so trivial  :no

max, just shut the fuck up will ya

god you are a piece of gissum that protrudes from a distended rectum arent you??, what a nonce you are max.

just keep your own council ok, i have my agenda you have yours. ive told you before, and dont start pm'ing insults again ok

i aint gotta a problem with you as such, its just your arrogant attitude and the need to have a go, when unwarranted.

You only do this when i log off for a few days, you spineless wanker.

perhaps the mods should ask you to keep your own council, after all i did wish you a merry xmas, but like the amoeba you are, you have to show your true colours by beng disrespectful.

as for my trivial posts, they cant be, as it always draws a response from you, as you have naff all to say that anyone is interested in.

Is that clear maxiturd

bigmick, read these insults and weep :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Judge wrote:
maximus wrote:

kenny and kelly came to Otley some years back to open a triathalon, she (kelly) was only young then, but you could see she was going to grow up nice, even then. Anyway, i got to talk to kenny, and wished him well for the FA Cup (he was manager). It was just before hillsborough

Why would anyone EVER swear on their kids lives  ??? And for a story which is so trivial  :no

god you are a piece of gissum that protrudes from a distended rectum arent you??, what a nonce you are max.

just keep your own council ok, i have my agenda you have yours. ive told you before, and dont start pm'ing insults again ok

i aint gotta a problem with you as such, its just your arrogant attitude and the need to have a go, when unwarranted.

perhaps the mods should ask you to keep your own council, after all i did wish you a merry xmas, but like the amoeba you are, you have to show your true colours by beng disrespectful.

as for my trivial posts, they cant be, as it always draws a response from you, as you have naff all to say that anyone is interested in.

Is that clear maxiturd

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
Does this mean your taking Max off your Xmas list Judge ?  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:51 pm

YES I AM, THE UNGRATEFUL NONCE :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:15 pm

maximus wrote:

It's beyond me why anyone would bother to respond to something they consider to be so trivial , unless of course they're just bent on provocation . Totally uncalled for post Maximus .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:16 pm

Judge wrote:Tha b
maximus wrote:

Is that clear maxiturd

Once again a thread hijacked by the Judge

That post must have taken all your intellectual wit and humour to compose   :p

For the record, I have no problem with you personally, I just think you are a no.b :D

1 - Please stop harassing me with your empty threats

2 - I have no intention of forwarding my address to you, because the destination may involve you getting your fat a.r.s.e off the chair you sit on in front of your PC, thus reducing your average daily post count on this forum, which would subsequently cause you deep distress and would then digenerate you emotionally into a state of clinical depression. I would not want to be held responsible for that :no

Happy new year to you saddo :rasp
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:28 pm

maximus wrote:Once again a thread hijacked by the Judge

Jeezuz Maximus you got some front ,the words pot and f'ucking kettle spring to mind .Leave it out ,it's quite plain for all to see that you were on a mission to wind up the Judge . Grow up.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:17 pm

hey judge, whats with maximus?

you would think you went in his house on christmas day and p.issed on his kids
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:28 pm

peewee wrote:hey judge, whats with maximus?

you would think you went in his house on christmas day and p.issed on his kids

i did, but found out later that the kids are the milkmans  :D

he's got tourettes or some kind of bollox syndrome, of which there is no cure.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:28 pm

Christ lads, I thought all of this was over and done with!

Maximus, give Judge a rest. Let bygones be bygones.

Judge, keep the smut out of football topics, please!

There are more important things to be worrying about that bloody whether Kelly Daglish is fit or not!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:33 pm

will do, as long as max keeps his own council, ive ney probs jbg at all

i apologise to the forum, but you wont get that from max, being egocentric and tunnel visioned. But each to their own.

who started this topic anyway??

kelly is fit  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum