Well then amazing or what

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 31, 2005 8:23 pm

Just got home this afternoon from a whole weeks load of none stop partying, what an amazing achievement from our men in red hey.
The start of wednesday after trying everything possible to get flights to Istanbul and couldnt get none as the only ones left where over a grand that I wasnt gona pay that.
I went to town about 6 oclock, when we arrived just floods of Liverpool fans thousands upon thousands every pub was jammed to the rafters, some pubs locked everyone in and wasnt lettin anymore in.
I went to concert square where it was totally wrecked the screen pulled down the whole place was a destroyed cause fans had been drinkin in the afternoon it was a nightmare and about 2000 people where jammed into this little square.
So went this pub round the corner, had me Liverpool top on, a fez, a CL scarf a big :censored: off flag.

The singin  started hotting up with OH WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN, geting sang to them over the otherside and them givin it the GO MARCHIN IN back.
About 30 of us where singin the rest where a bit boring, then me mums neighbour came in whos a blue nose, and one unlucky :censored: :angry:  I went ohhhhhhhhhhhh :censored: nooooooooooo where gona get beat, she just breads bad luck, then 1-0, then 2-0 and she starts sayin I hate football Im an evertonain, then these girls stared all standin on stolls infront of us just lookin round who was lookin at them, I went over and ragged one down off her seat   :D I was like a devil possessed, then 3-0 :wwww the evertonain neighbour nearly got :censored: battered off me, I had to leave the tears where blindin me.

Got outside some Irish kid was unconsolable I was huggin him sayin lad where gona win, he was sayin no its over I said no its not where gona win, wish I would have seen him again that night.

So walkin by williamson square tryin to get in somewhere to watch the game, we just heared this ubelieveable cheer, we ran to this screen outside this pub, that was it, what a :censored: party, it was unbelieveable, what an atmosphere, there where 2 Italians, 4 french 2 japanese a few scousers, 2 poles, a few outof towners, I just sang and sang and sang sang, jumpin up and down dancin, the french lads where sayin bring Djibril on on, bring him on, i said listen lad if Cisse comes on and scores im gona :censored: you :laugh: thought they couldnt understand, and I was jokin but they where laughin there heads off :blush: .
The the penalties everyone held hands in a big cirlcle I got me scarf tied a few of them together and we all sang You'll Never walk Alone, even them that didnt want to join in they had no choice, I just dragged them over.
Then A POLE WEVE GOT A POLE IN OUR GOAL WEVE GOT A POLE IN OUR GOAL, and what a :censored: performance that man pulled off to make them saves. Jesus we just kissed everyone got lifted up in the air, must have got a kiss from about 50 people.
ran round to the fountain where we sang and partied till about 2, then up Mathew street where just unbelieveable the cars beepin there horns flags out the windows, never heard a noise like it in my life.
Stayed in town till around 4 had to walk home, somethin happened then from a bitter blue nose :censored: but Ill tell that another time Im not gona spoil, what has been the best experience of my whole entire life, I have a son as you all know but even him being born doesnt come close to how happy I was on may the 25th, that sounds terrible I know, but its true.

Then on thursday got to town about 4 to St Georges Hall where we had a good old sing song all the crowd the ale was flowing, had a laugh with Tommy Smith got to see Kenny Dalglish, then from the speakers YNWA got belted out twice and they came round the corner on the bus, with Traore and Cisse holding the cup at the back dancing infront of 300 thousand people, what an amazing experience never felt anything like it, the passion the people everything about them 2 days, im still pinching meself cause I cant believe we did it, I still cant it seems sureal but very real at the same time.

I was so proud to be a scouser, so proud to be born a Liverpudlian, so proud of our great city.
And the proudest of all of our players, chairman and Rafa, totally out of this world, I am just so happy I got to experience it in my life, nothing can top it and nothing ever will.

Then to finish it off meeting in the dock on sunday with JMC, his Brother, Leon hillarious, Murph great, Leons brother, them from RAWK brillaint superb, just a shame its all over now cause I dont want it to stop it doesnt seem fair.

We have the most fantastic club in the whole world, god I love LIVERPOOL F C with all my heart.
WALK ONNNNNNNNNNN WALK ONNNNNNNNNN WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART AND YOU''LL NEVER WALK ALONEEEEEEEEE YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

p.s. Ill get me photos done tomorrow and post them up.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 31, 2005 8:52 pm

:laugh: forgot about this one pic, :blush:  this is peter Evo who does everything for the Hillsborough charity.
And he arranged the party in the dock, sorry mods can you put this topic in Gen chat please.

Leon and his brother

Murph and leons brother
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:56 pm

Bloody hell I look drunk there.  I cant remmember anyone taken that photo.  Defo ave to do that again before next season.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 31, 2005 8:56 pm

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue May 31, 2005 8:58 pm

So that's what you all look like then is it?? Always knew you'd be lovely Lynds. Note to self, be nice to Leon from now on. He looks like a bit of a monster (always assuming of course that his brother and Murph aren't 4ft midgets).
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 31, 2005 9:00 pm

bigmick wrote:So that's what you all look like then is it?? Always knew you'd be lovely Lynds. Note to self, be nice to Leon from now on. He looks like a bit of a monster (always assuming of course that his brother and Murph aren't 4ft midgets).

:laugh: I felt like a midget to him I was up to his waist hes about 6 foot 7  :D  sound lads tho him and Murph :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Tue May 31, 2005 9:00 pm

Good to know how some people here look like. Great pics and a kiss Lynds :)

Note to self : Never speak bad or argue with Leon :p
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue May 31, 2005 9:14 pm

Yes as I'm a mere six feet tall and Leon looks wider than I am high, I'd like to be known from now on as Micky average.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue May 31, 2005 11:20 pm

I thought, who's that rough bird in the pic  :oh:

Only messin, looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have come along  :sniffle
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue May 31, 2005 11:22 pm

.. aww great account of the evening partner.. and some grt pics too .. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue May 31, 2005 11:23 pm

... so now come on then Leone and Murph how about an account of ure "Road to Istanbul" how the **** was it :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue May 31, 2005 11:46 pm

Great pics Lynds. Tis bloody wierd to see what some of you guys look like! Agree - Leon Mac is a scary looking bugger!!!

Would also love to hear an account of Leon/Murphs road to Instanbul.

Any chance lads? We're all jealous as hell but it would be great to hear an account from a few of the guys who got to be there on that incredible night.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 31, 2005 11:59 pm

Ciggy you're an absolute gem :cool:

Leon, you look like Chris Moyles on growth hormone :laugh:  Gutted I couldn't make it over - even THE MISSUS is gutted I'd hyped it up that much!! :(

Ciggy I know the feeling about not wanting the party to stop, it seems like the new week has eventually put a lid on it all, but I've just been looking on teletext and we aren't called Liverpool anymore - apparently we're now called "European Champions Liverpool...."   :buttrock

Got a nice ring to it eh? :hearts
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:01 am

bigmick wrote:Yes as I'm a mere six feet tall and Leon looks wider than I am high, I'd like to be known from now on as Micky average.

I reckon Mick 75th centile :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:15 am

Woollyback wrote:Leon, you look like Chris Moyles on growth hormone :laugh: 

:D  :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum