Weirdos on here?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 am

Whats the deal here?

What happens is my son has half term when that happens we book a holiday a few weeks before we travel in the car, go the airport, get on a plane, and land at our destination its called going on holiday.

But for some strange reason some bad feckin divys on here think I havent posted because we won the Bolton and blackburn games  :laugh:

3 members have said it now and the same three have been on my case for a while now.

So suggestions folks for the next time I go on holiday?

Should I write them a personal letter explaining that I will be away for 1 week, 10 days or two weeks? Therefore wont be posting win lose or draw, Do you think they would allow me the time off?

Or is this a case of weirdo stalking internet freaks that need to get a life, get laid, get p!ssed and stop being knobheads  :;): :D

p.s. Ive had man flu for over a week so watched the match in bed just thought id let you know incase I was accused of not celebrating the victory over Chelsea when I did with a lemsip and Anti-Biotics.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 am

Or is this a case of weirdo stalking internet freaks that need to get a life, get laid, get p!ssed and stop being knobheads

A bit of that, also Ciggy, like it or not, you are one of the faces of this forum. You represent us. You have been here a while and have the posts to prove it. Your a popular poster, despite the current Roy Hodgson disagreements, your one of the posters who everyone takes time out to read what you have put.

p.s. Ive had man flu

You cant have man flu, its a man thing. Women call it a sniffle, men call it death calling ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:53 am

Shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone on here.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am

CGGY its large well established internet forum and for some people after a while. Actual forum subject becomes less important then establishling forum dominance or getting attention.

Same thing happened on a wargaming site which I frequent which maybe isnt a surprise when you consider subject which is being discussed. Though even my some of tropical fishkeeping sites that I frequent have become a warzone over the pro and cons of Dwarf Gourami, Angelfish and how many neon tetras you can keep in a 50L tank.

As a lurker I was drawn to this place many moons ago as It seemed a fairly friendly forum. Where local lads like Leon or Dalglish could give you a real front row seat to Anfield experience. Posts where made by people who knew their football but didnt have to try and show how clever they were in process.
Sure there were spats with Stus, AB and Hustlers but it added to the forum and didnt overwhelm it.

Now I lament this place which has become a rather snidey bitchy place and has been for a while IMO.
I still turn up and try to ignore the egos and try to remember its only the internet but it can be difficult sometimes .

However as for you, I suggest visit this site Forum types

Work out who is who and then formulate strategies and crush them like dogs, grind bones into sand and hear the lamentations of their womenfolk..............mmm perhaps I should stop visiting wargaming site before I head here  :D

Dont take life seriously it never ends well
Last edited by laza on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 am

What Laza said however, arguing over fish ? WOW ! My second oldest has a tropical tank and one for goldfish and the like. The best fish we have, including neon tetras, angel fish and our cat fish is our first comet goldfish. The bugger has almost died but absolutely refuses to. And second, our Black Moor. It has started to turn gold, and thats another durable fish. It looks brilliant compared to all the tropical fish we have. The Black Moor, when I first saw it had boggly eyes and looked ugly. Now it has the most brilliant colour and fins !

But I digress...

Fuck em ciggs ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 am

Its prob all that sun from Abu Dhabi :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 am

Cigs, we need proof of a holiday, maybe some pictures... of you ina  bikini would be definate proof.

and if you're taking Kharhaz's advice, im first in line :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 am

dawson99 wrote:Cigs, we need proof of a holiday, maybe some pictures... of you ina  bikini would be definate proof.

me and my mates in Abu Dhabi last week, Im the one in the little green number  :eyebrow

BTW Laza im not taking it seriously mate I just find it unreal, that people who dont even know me are obsessed by my where abouts, even when I was away, they kept bringing me up how sad is that  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:00 am

had, had, need, had
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

Hope your feeling better Cigs. Drink plenty of water.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 am

bavlondon wrote:Hope your feeling better Cigs. Drink plenty of water.

Hope it goes soon mate fed up with it now, on my second batch of Anti-biotics but its Roy fault Ive got a chest infection according to Southcoast shankly this guy is unreal, posted in the Wigan topic.

You dislike Hodgson that much I'm not surprised you feel ill when we win.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

Sorry if your offended by my observation. But that's all it was - an observation.

Maybe it was a coincidence but it looks like you only post when we lose or have a bad result. The fact that three of us have noticed it has to say something.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Sorry if your offended by my observation. But that's all it was - an observation.

Maybe it was a coincidence but it looks like you only post when we lose or have a bad result. The fact that three of us have noticed it has to say something.

The fact that I was on feckin holiday when the other two stalkers brought me up has something to say aswell get a life you weirdos yous are basicly calling me a liar !!!
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

laza wrote:Same thing happened on a wargaming site which I frequent which maybe isnt a surprise when you consider subject which is being discussed. Though even my some of tropical fishkeeping sites that I frequent have become a warzone over the pro and cons of Dwarf Gourami, Angelfish and how many neon tetras you can keep in a 50L tank.

tell me about it mate. my tortoise keeping forum has some almighty flame wars going on. the most contentious subject often seems to be pyramiding of sulcata shells - some maintain its down to an incorrect UVB spectrum or wattage while many others are convinced its all down to diet. some believe that personal experience and study are the best way to learn about keeping various tortoise species while the rest are bang into hard core scientific research and referencing journals and papers on the subject. you can imagine how messy it gets.

currently i have 5 zebra fish and 5 harlequins in a 16 litre tank. i'm hoping to set up a full on cichlid tank again like i used to have one day soon.

and ciggs - do whatever the fukk you like, chuck.  :)

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Sorry if your offended by my observation. But that's all it was - an observation.

The fact that I was on feckin holiday when the other two stalkers brought me up has something to say aswell get a life you weirdos yous are basicly calling me a liar !!!

Not at all. I look forward to reading your comments when we win again.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum